Online dating apps have become some of the most popular apps that you can find in app stores. Whether you are on Windows, Android, or iOS devices, dating apps are usually on top of their app stores’ charts. The convenience of using apps for finding potential dates is what makes them so popular. Besides dating apps, you can also find some of best dating sites in India. Likewise, there are different categories of dating apps, as well as sites that you can find in India, focused on different target audiences. If you are someone looking for best dating app in India for serious relationship or for others, this article has got you covered. There are some factors that may be preferable to you when comparing one dating app to another. Some apps may be catered toward married individuals while some may not. This article is therefore regarding the best dating apps as well as best free dating sites in India. Also you will get to know about best dating app in India for married.
Best Dating Apps in India
In this article, we have shown which is best dating app in India for serious relationship.
What to Look for in Dating Apps?
There are quite a number of reasons why you want to use a dating app. The large variety of different dating apps available can make it confusing to pick. There are some factors to look for when choosing a dating app. Here are some of the factors below.
- Easy sign-up or registration process
- Large membership or downloads number
- Good profile or photo verification system
- Social media integration
- Safety and privacy features
- Good cost-to-value subscription plan
List of Best Dating App in India
Here, we have listed best dating apps in India.
Bumble is one of the best dating apps or websites in India for serious relationship available today. Likewise, it is a dating app that prioritizes female users. Female users are given the opportunity to start the conversation with male users after matching. In addition to Bumble being a dating app, it also offers features for finding friends as well as business connections. It is a feature-rich and well-polished dating app available on both Android and iOS.
- It features video-calling as well as voice messages.
- The three modes in the app include Date, BFF, and Bizz modes.
- There is a premium subscription for more features.
Hinge is a rapidly growing dating app in India. It is an app that has gained popularity because of its ease of use, clean UI, and a growing number of users. Likewise, this is a great choice for those looking for casual dates as well as others. However, a major con of this app is the high cost of the premium subscription fee.
- It has a standout section for featured profiles.
- The app requires users to upload all the photo slots before matching.
- It features the ability to like and comment on photos as well as bio.
Also Read: Why Hinge Deleted My Account?
Aisle is a trendy dating app that is preferable for those looking for high-intent singles. Likewise, it is a dating app that lets you match with people from other countries without the need for a premium subscription.
- It lets users match with profiles internationally.
- It offers handpicked profiles to users in the Concierge section.
- It lets users like and comment on photos as well as stories.
Happn is a unique dating app that has some features that are unlike other dating apps on this list. It is also one of best dating app in India for serious relationship. Likewise, Happn lets you find other users in the app that you have crossed paths with in real life. Although free users may find limiting features in the app, it is still a great option for those looking for a genuine dating app in India.
- It lets you find people you crossed paths with.
- The app features the ability to share your crossing clusters.
Badoo is one of the best new and exciting dating app in India. It is a dating app that has many features that let you personalize your profile. Many of the features range from personality types, preferences, etc. It also offers users the ability to share photographs as well as videos. However, some features like this are limited to premium users only. An advantage of using this dating app is that it has a large user base globally.
- It has privacy features including blocking as well as reporting.
- It features the ability to send video requests as well as selfie requests.
Also Read: How to Delete Matches on Tinder
One of best dating app in India for married is Tinder. It is a dating app that started the trend of online dating apps. It has appeared lower on this list of best dating apps because of competition as well as bad reputation. Tinder has all the basic features that one may be looking for in a dating app. However, many of the most useful features are locked behind premium or gold subscriptions. A major drawback to this dating app is mainly the bad reputation among many users. However, it still boasts one of the largest user base among all dating apps.
- It is well-polished and optimized.
- The app has a clean UI that is not intrusive.
- There is a lack of irritating ads for free users.
TrulyMadly is a great dating app for those looking for more serious relationships. The app is very intuitive and offers users access to the verification score of profiles. This makes it a great option for finding genuine matches. Likewise, this is one of best dating app in India for serious relationship.
- It is great for users looking for serious relationships.
- The app features a verification score system.
- It lets users share salary, age as well as mutual interests with potential matches
8. Coffee Meets Bagel
Coffee Meets Bagel is a very popular women-centric dating app. Likewise, the app prioritizes the preferences and safety of women. Therefore, male users can only express their interests in women and wait for them to match. A unique feature of this app is that it does not bombard users with tons of suggestions or profiles. There is only one suggestion per day which saves you from swiping constantly.
- It focuses on privacy and safety for female users.
- It sends you profile suggestions only once per day.
OkCupid is a very successful dating site/app that has a massive user base globally. Likewise, it is also one of best dating sites in India. OKCupid is accessible on both desktop as well as in smartphones. This is a great dating site/app for those looking to find matches with similar interests. Users can fill up their profiles with long and detailed bios.
- It separates users based on sexual orientation.
- The app offers users a match percentage depending on similar interests.
- The app is accessible on desktops.
QuackQuack is also one of best dating app in India for serious relationship. It is a popular choice for those looking for a free dating site in India. Likewise, there is also an app version of QuackQuack that you can install. According to the website, QuackQuack boasts 21+ million users. Therefore, it is a great option to find singles in India. Although this is not a free online dating site in India without registration and payment, it is still worth checking out.
- It features 100% verified profiles.
- The app lets users chat before matching.
- It also features AI moderation.
Gleeden is a great option if you are looking for best dating app in India for married people. Unlike many other dating apps, Gleeden is open about its purpose as an extramarital dating app. The app is also a women-centric platform. It lets female users accept or reject potential matches according to their preferences.
- It has close to 8 Lakhs active users in India.
- It is a women-centric dating app.
Woo is a unique dating app that is focused on matching working professionals. Likewise, it is a great option for those who want to find matches according to their profession. The app has several useful basic dating app features such as an in-built voice call feature.
- It lets users find potential matches according to professions.
- The app features voice call feature without sharing phone number or locations.
Also Read: How to Know if Someone is on Facebook Dating
ClickDate is a great option for those looking for one of the best free online dating sites in India without registration and payment. Although this dating site requires users to register, there is no requirement for payments during registration. There are some dating sites that advertise themselves as sites without registration. However, it is most likely that these dating sites are sketchy and not genuine. Therefore, ClickDate is the closest choice to a dating site that does not require registration. All you have to do to use the site is to sign up for free. It also lets you sign in using your Facebook profile. This is one of best free dating sites in India.
- It requires no payment to register.
- The app uses behavioral analysis as well as AI for matchmaking.
- It is simple to sign up for and also offers a clean UI.
Another best dating app in India for married is TanTan. It has all the basic features that you may want in a dating app. Likewise, the app uses the traditional swipe method for liking a profile. It has a decent amount of user base, and it has a very intuitive UI. However, there is no USP that distinguishes this app from other dating apps.
- It features a user-friendly UI and is easy to navigate.
- The app supports uploading photos by users for their Moments section.
- It has a good recommendation system for potential matches.
GoGaga is a dating app that is a great choice for those looking for a genuine connection with others. Likewise, the USP of this app is that it matches users according to mutual connections or shared interests.
- It is a good app for finding people with similar interests.
- GoGaga focuses on quality matches over quantity.
- It has a freemium model and a premium membership that is decently priced.
Grindr is one of the most popular dating apps for the LGBT+ community. Likewise, the app rose to fame among gay individuals. It has all the usual basic features that you may find in other dating apps. However, all features are tailored toward the target user base.
- It is free-to-use and anonymous.
- The app is tailor-made for the LGBT+ community.
- It is great for casual meetups.
17. Plenty of Fish
Plenty of Fish or PoF is one of the online dating apps that has been out for a long time. It is one of best dating app in India for married. Likewise, this dating app has all the traditional features you may find in dating apps or dating sites. The app shows you potential matches according to your set preference. A major con is that you have to get a premium subscription to see who likes your profile.
- It features quirky ice-breakers to start conversations.
- It lets users access new user profiles with a premium subscription.
- The app features useful filter options.
- How to Fix Comcast Email Not Working
- How to Delete Instagram Drafts
- Tinder vs Bumble: The Best Dating App
- How to Delete All Your Dating Site Profiles
We hope that this guide was helpful and you were able to learn about what are best dating app in India. Let us know which method worked for you best. If you have any queries or, suggestions then feel free to drop them in the comments section below.