Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is a social simulation mobile game published by Nintendo. It is a free to play game available on both iOS and Android platforms. However, many users have reported that they are facing Animal Crossing Pocket Camp not connecting support code 802-5808 error while launching the game. If this is the case same for you too then do not worry! We bring to you a helpful guide that will teach you how to fix Animal Crossing Pocket Camp communication error on your smartphone. So, continue reading!
How to Fix Animal Crossing Pocket Camp Communication Error Code
If you are getting communication error, then you won’t be able to play the game online. There are many factors that can cause this problem like issues with Nintendo servers, unstable internet connectivity, outdated version etc. We have given all the possible solutions to fix the said error code in this article.
Method 1: Restart Device
Firstly, you should try to restart your smartphone to fix Animal Crossing Pocket Camp not connecting issue. You can check our guide to restart or reboot your Android Phone.
Method 2: Troubleshoot Internet Issues
One of the major reasons for Animal Crossing Pocket Camp communication error is the improper Internet connection, and the issues can be resolved by troubleshooting the network connectivity. Read our ultimate Android smartphone troubleshooting guide and follow the steps to troubleshoot the network connectivity.
Also Read: Fix Fate Grand Order Error 43 on Android
Method 3: Restart Game
Restarting the game would clear all the temporary glitches and issues in the Animals Crossing Pocket Camp app. We have listed the steps to restart the game on your Android device.
1. Open the Settings app on your Android device.
2. Click on Apps setting.
3. Here, navigate to the list of apps installed on your device.
4. Open the Animal Crossing Pocket Camp App info.
5. Here, tap on FORCE STOP option.
6. Then, reboot your device and launch the Animal Crossing Pocket Camp game again.
Method 4: Update Pocket Camp Game
Another method to solve support code 802-5808 error in Pocket Camp game is to update the app. You can try updating the app to the latest version using the Play Store app to fix Animal Crossing Pocket Camp communication error.
1. Launch the Google Play Store app.
2. Now, tap on the alphabet icon at the top.
3. Next, tap on Manage apps & device.
4. Open the Updates available option.
5. Locate Animal Crossing Pocket Camp game and tap on the Update option.
Also Read: Fix Google Play Error Code 495 on Android
Method 5: Reinstall Pocket Camp Game
Lastly try to reinstall Pocket Camp game to fix Animal Crossing Pocket Camp not connecting problem. Following are the steps to reinstall Animal Crossing Pocket Camp game through Google Play Store.
1. Open Google Play Store in your smartphone.
2. Tap on the Profile icon.
3. Then, select Manage apps and device.
4. Move to the Manage tab, tick the Animal Crossing Pocket Camp game, and tap on the trash icon at the top.
5. Here, select the Uninstall button and wait for the app to be uninstalled.
6. Then, search for Animal Crossing Pocket Camp game.
7. Finally, tap on the Install option to reinstall the Animal Crossing Pocket Camp app.
- How to Delete All Your Dating Site Profiles
- How to Recover Deleted Instagram Direct Messages Without Software
- 8 Ways to Fix Poor Connection Error in Clubhouse
- Fix Pokemon GO Failed to Login Error
We hope that this guide was helpful, and you were able to fix Animal Crossing Pocket Camp communication error. Let us know which method worked for you best to solve support code 802-5808 on your device. If you have any queries or suggestions, then feel free to drop them in the comments section below.