Clubhouse is a social network application where you can start or listen to conversations. You can keep your conversations private or broadcasts to other people. It is a unique social media platform. However, lately many users are facing poor connection error in Clubhouse app. If you are facing the same SSL error in Clubhouse app, then do not worry! We bring to you a perfect guide that will teach you how to fix Clubhouse app poor connection issue on your device. So, continue reading!
- Ways to Fix Poor Connection Error in Clubhouse App
- Method 1: Reboot Device
- Method 2: Disable VPN or Proxy Server
- Method 3: Re-login to Clubhouse
- Method 4: Troubleshoot Internet Connectivity
- Method 5: Change DNS Server
- Method 6: Allow Network Access to Clubhouse
- Method 7: Reinstall Clubhouse
- Method 8: Contact Clubhouse Support
Ways to Fix Poor Connection Error in Clubhouse App
Before performing the troubleshooting methods to fix poor connection try to find a stronger signal issue on your device, you need to ensure if the app servers are up and running. Visit the Clubhouse Twitter page to check if there are any server issues or not. If there is any server outage, then you can do nothing but just wait for the servers to go online again.
But if there are no server issues, then follow these methods to fix SSL error in Clubhouse app on your smartphone.
Note: As Android phones do not have the same settings and these settings differ for each brand, the steps mentioned below may change slightly from your device. We have shown the following steps from Honor Play smartphone.
Method 1: Reboot Device
Restarting your Smartphone is the most important and basic option to fix Clubhouse app poor connection issue on your Smartphone. Here is our guide to restart or reboot your Android Phone.
Method 2: Disable VPN or Proxy Server
Follow the given steps to disable VPN on your smartphone.
1. Launch your device settings and tap on Wireless & networks setting.
2. Then, tap on VPN option.
3. Now, select the connected VPN and tap on DISCONNECT option to disable the VPN.
Also Read: How to Use Clubhouse on PC
Method 3: Re-login to Clubhouse
Poor connection try to find a stronger signal error can affect your user data in Clubhouse app. Hence, you will need to re-login to the app again to solve any bugs or errors related to your user account. Below we have listed the steps to log out from Clubhouse app and Sign in to the app again to fix poor connection error in Clubhouse.
1. Open the Clubhouse app.
2. Tap on the Profile menu.
3. Here, select the gear icon to open Settings.
4. Now, tap on Log out option to sign out of Clubhouse app.
5. Finally, sign in to your account again.
Method 4: Troubleshoot Internet Connectivity
Incorrect internet configuration can also create SSL error in Clubhouse app. So, to solve this problem you need to ensure that you have a stable network connection. There may be many factors that affect your internet connectivity. Luckily, we have already given a perfect guide that will help you to fix your network connection. Our ultimate Android smartphone troubleshooting guide will help you where you can follow the method to troubleshoot the network connectivity.
Method 5: Change DNS Server
If your DNS server is creating SSL error in Clubhouse app, then you need to change the server address on your device. Often, setting a private DNS may fix this poor connection error in Clubhouse as follows:
Note: We have shown the steps for the Oneplus device.
1. Launch your smartphone Settings.
2. Go to the Wi-Fi & Network setting.
3. Select Private DNS settings in the list as shown.
4. Here, choose the Private DNS provider hostname and enter dns.google under it and tap on Save option.
Method 6: Allow Network Access to Clubhouse
There may be a feature on your smartphone to disable the network access for a particular app. If you have disabled the network access to the Clubhouse app accidently, then you need to enable it. Allowing the network access can fix SSL error in Clubhouse app. Following are the steps to allow network access to the Clubhouse app to fix poor connection error in Clubhouse app.
1. Open the Settings app on your Android device.
2. Click on Apps setting.
3. Here, navigate to the list of apps installed on your device.
4. Open the Clubhouse app info.
5. Tap on the Data Usage option.
6. Now, allow the Network Access to the app.
Method 7: Reinstall Clubhouse
If you are still facing poor connection try to find a stronger signal error on the Clubhouse app, then you can reinstall the app. This may fix Clubhouse app poor connection issue on your device.
1. Open Google Play Store in your smartphone.
2. Tap on the Profile icon.
3. Then, select Manage apps and device.
4. Move to the Manage tab, tick the Clubhouse app, and tap on the trash icon at the top.
5. Here, select the Uninstall button and wait for the Clubhouse app to be uninstalled.
6. Then, search for Clubhouse app.
7. Finally, tap on the Install option to reinstall the Clubhouse app.
Method 8: Contact Clubhouse Support
Lastly, if none of the above methods fix poor connection error in Clubhouse, then try contacting the Clubhouse support team. You can submit a request to the support team explaining you issue.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Why is there poor connection error in Clubhouse app?
Ans. If you have a slow and unstable network connection, then you may face this error while uploading the audio in Clubhouse app.
Q2. Why is the Clubhouse app not working on Wi-Fi connection?
Ans. You can disable the VPN connection if you are using any or switch to Mobile data and check if Clubhouse app is working or not.
Q3. Why am I not able to join a room on Clubhouse?
Ans. The room servers may not allow additional users to join as the users in the room may be listening in on Clubhouse app.
Q4. How to update Clubhouse app?
Ans. You can go to Google Play Store on Android device and search for Clubhouse app, if there is an update available then tap on the Update option to install the latest version of the app.
- Roblox World Defenders Tower Defense Codes: Redeem Now
- How to Unsubscribe from Jobcase
- 8 Ways to Fix TikTok No Internet Connection Error
- Fix Amazon Music Not Downloading Error 200
We hope that this guide helped you to fix your poor connection error in Clubhouse. Let us know which one of the solutions helped you to fix Clubhouse app poor connection issue. If you have any queries and suggestions, then you can share it in the comment section below.