Amazon Music is a popular music streaming service developed by Amazon. You can install the app in your device and stream your favorite songs. However, many users have reported lately that they are facing download error 200 on Amazon Music app. If you are also facing this error, then do not worry! We bring to you a perfect guide that will teach you how to fix Amazon Music not downloading error. Follow the solutions given in this article to solve Amazon Music download queue not working issue or Amazon Music download queue stuck problem. So, continue reading!
Table of Contents
- How to Fix Amazon Music Not Downloading Error 200
- Method 1: Troubleshoot Network Connectivity
- Method 2: Force Stop Amazon Music App
- Method 3: Clear Amazon Music App Cache
- Method 4: Give Necessary Permissions
- Method 5: Update Amazon Music App
- Method 6: Format SD Card
- Method 7: Reinstall Amazon Music App
- Method 8: Contact Amazon Music Support
How to Fix Amazon Music Not Downloading Error 200
There are many possible reasons which causes Amazon Music download queue stuck issues. Some of them are listed below;
- Incorrect Network Connection.
- Denied Storage Permissions.
- Outdated App Version.
- Corrupt App Data.
- Insufficient Storage Space.
Before performing the troubleshooting methods mentioned below, you need to ensure that the Amazon Music servers are running. Visit the Amazon Music Downdetector page to check if there is any server outage.
If there are no issues with the server, then follow these troubleshooting methods to fix Amazon Music not downloading issue.
Method 1: Troubleshoot Network Connectivity
Firstly, you need to have a stable internet connection to solve Amazon Music download queue not working problem. Read the ultimate Android smartphone troubleshooting guide and follow the steps in the method to troubleshoot network connection.
Method 2: Force Stop Amazon Music App
There can be a temporary bug with your app causing download error 200 on Amazon Music app. To fix Amazon Music not downloading issue, follow the steps listed below to force stop the app and relaunch it.
1. Launch your smartphone Settings.
2. Go to Apps setting.
3. Open the list of all apps.
4. Here, scroll down and select Amazon Music app.
5. Now, tap on Force Stop option.
6. Finally, reopen the app.
Also Read: Fix Alexa Error 10 2 17 5 1 in Echo Dot
Method 3: Clear Amazon Music App Cache
Another method to fix Amazon Music not downloading issue is to clear the app cache data. Here are the steps to do so.
1. Open your phone Settings.
2. Open the Apps setting.
3. Go to the list of all apps.
4. Then, locate and select Amazon Music app.
5. Now, tap on Storage option.
6. Here, tap on Clear Cache option, then Clear Data option.
7. Finally, launch the Amazon Music app again.
Method 4: Give Necessary Permissions
If the Amazon Music app has no storage permission, then this may cause download error 200 on Amazon Music app. Hence, follow these steps to provide the necessary permissions to the app.
1. Navigate to the Amazon Music app info.
2. Here, tap on Permissions.
3. Now, toggle on the Storage and other permissions.
Also Read: How Can You Recover Your Amazon Account
Method 5: Update Amazon Music App
If the Amazon Music app is outdated, you may face errors and bugs like Amazon Music download queue not working. So, try to update Amazon Music app on your device to the latest version to fix Amazon Music not downloading issue.
1. Launch the Google Play Store app.
2. Search for the Amazon Music app.
3. If there are any updates available, then tap on the Update option.
Method 6: Format SD Card
1. Navigate to device Settings > More settings.
2. Here, tap on RAM and storage space option.
3. Then, tap on Erase SD card option.
4. Finally, confirm your choice by tapping on Erase SD card again.
Also Read: Fix Google Music Playback Error on Android
Method 7: Reinstall Amazon Music App
Lastly, you can reinstall the app to fix Amazon Music not downloading problem. This can solve Amazon Music download queue stuck issue. Following are the steps to reinstall the app.
1. Open Google Play Store in your smartphone.
2. Tap on the Profile icon.
3. Then, select Manage apps and device.
4. Move to the Manage tab, tick the Amazon Music app, and tap on the trash icon at the top.
5. Tap on the Uninstall button and wait till the app is uninstalled.
6. Then, search for Amazon Music app.
7. Now, tap on Install option to reinstall the app.
Method 8: Contact Amazon Music Support
As a last resort, you can contact the Amazon Music Support team to fix Amazon Music not downloading error 200. You can either mail or call the support team. Also, you can chat with them and tell your error to find a solution.
- How to Update Cell Towers on MetroPCS
- How to Share Full Reels on Instagram Story
- How to Fix Amazon Echo Error 7:3:0:0:1
- Fix Amazon Echo Not Turning On Problem
We hope this article guided you to fix Amazon Music download error 200 on your device. Let us know which one of the above methods helped you to fix Amazon Music not downloading problem. And if you have any queries and suggestions for us, do mention it in the comment section below.