Digital marketplace G2A.COM Limited, sometimes known as G2A, has operations in Poland and Hong Kong in addition to its Netherlands-based headquarters. The website focuses on the usage of redemption keys in the resale of gaming items. Software, prepaid activation cards, gadgets, and clothing are among the other items sold on the website. G2A allows users to pay for items online through various methods like debit cards, credit cards, UPI, or other known payment apps. Some payments are easily transitioned, but a few payments get stuck. It can turn out to be a head-holding scenario for the buyers. If you are someone looking for tips about the same, we bring you this helpful guide that will make you understand why does it say waiting for payment on G2A and how long it takes for G2A to verify payment. Also, you will learn why is G2A purchase taking so long and G2A waiting for payment.
Why Does It Say Waiting for Payment on G2A?
Over 20 million people were using G2A’s website as of March 2020. Many of these people buy items from the G2A website. The keys to games, DLCs and other gaming extras are sold on the online gaming marketplace G2A.COM. The site functions much like any other marketplace that you are surely familiar with. It brings together buyers and sellers.
Thus, the owner of the site typically doesn’t sell anything; instead, it only provides a location for other parties to engage in business. But it is not a space like any other. The marketplace is safe, secure, and equipped with a fraud prevention system. Additionally, a recommendation system is available to assist buyers in resolving problems and choosing a reliable buyer.
You will get to know why it says waiting for payment on G2A further in this article. Keep reading to learn more about it in detail.
Is G2A Safe to Use Debit Card?
Yes, G2A is safe to use a debit card. Since G2A PAY is a secure payment gateway, you can be confident that your financial information is protected whether you pay online with a credit or debit card, a bank transfer, or any other means.
What does Waiting for Payment Mean on G2A?
When a site has the status Waiting for payment, it signifies that money is still not yet received. You may easily cancel a transaction if you accidentally did one, such as buying two things when you meant to buy one, as long as no money was taken out of your account. But it’s necessary to pay for both goods at once if you wish to get two. Waiting for payment might be displayed if the transaction is not complete.
Why does It Say Waiting for Payment on G2A?
Waiting for payment on G2A can be shown when the payment is not processed. Depending on the payment option you used, a transaction may take a few minutes to complete. If you are purchasing items from G2A, you will need to make payment for it online.
If you have made the payment but still if it says waiting for payment on G2A, there might be some issues during the payment process. The most frequent causes of payment failures are either the monetary restrictions put on your card or the filter your bank uses for some online purchases. If you cannot find the cause of this message after several minutes, contact G2A through the G2A Support page.
Note: Never go back from a payment that is already being handled by G2A PAY or close the checkout window in your browser.
Also Read: Why Does my Siri Sound Weird?
Why does G2A Say Waiting for Payment cannot Cancel?
It happens when the payment still hasn’t been processed. The order will still be fulfilled once the money has been processed by your payment provider and the G2A system, even if you designated an order as canceled while it was still showing Waiting for payment but the payment was charged. Once the order has been paid for, you cannot cancel it.
Why is My G2A Purchase Taking So Long?
Here are some reasons why your G2A purchase might be taking long:
- This indicates that your order is being processed by the G2A system, which also means that a key is being assigned to it. The majority of orders are finished within a few minutes.
- It’s possible that the seller ran out of keys before the deal was finished in rare instances. In order to determine if a key may be provided to you, G2A system will check the seller’s inventory again in six hours. Otherwise, a refund will be promptly applied to your order.
- If you pre-ordered the game, you’ll receive your product key when it launches. On G2A.com, visit the product page to see when that transpires.
- If you bought from a vendor that doesn’t provide immediate delivery, your order could likewise take longer.
Why won’t My Payment Go Through on G2A?
There might be a number of causes for payment to not go through on G2A:
- One of the parties involved in the process, such as G2A.COM, a bank, or another, would often deny a transaction for security concerns.
- Advanced security technology is used by G2A.COM, and if anything questionable is found, transactions are instantly rejected. Each instance has a unique set of factors that led to the failure.
Note: You shouldn’t panic if the payment doesn’t go through. In the event that any money is collected, it is always automatically refunded.
Also Read: Why is Hotspot Not Showing Up on PS4?
How Long does G2A Waiting for Payment Take?
Now that you know why your G2A payment won’t go through, let us know how long it takes for G2A waiting for payment. G2A waiting for payment is shown if your transaction is not yet processed. If your payment is successful and still a ‘Waiting for payment’ notification is shown for more than 15 minutes, you will have to contact G2A customer support and share your payment details for cross-checking.
How Long does It Take for G2A to Verify Payment?
Now that you know how long does G2A waiting for payment takes, let us know how long it takes for G2A to verify payment.
- Your payment might occasionally need to be verified and approved by the G2A system. You could then be prompted to enter a one-time code on your phone to validate your payment. This might take some minutes.
- Rarely, the G2A staff will need to manually review your transaction. This might take anywhere between a few minutes to an hour.
If the “Verification in progress…” message appears next to your transaction’s status for more than an hour, there may be a traffic issue with the G2A website. If this occurs, kindly contact the G2A Pay virtual adviser for assistance. Click here to contact the G2A Pay Virtual Adviser.
- How to Close Chime Account
- How to See G2A Order Status
- Fix Killing Floor 2 Waiting for Players Issue
- Why Does My Email Say Queued?
So, we hope you have understood why does it say waiting for payment on G2A. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.