After Verizon discontinued its email address service, users were forced to access their accounts through the AOL Mail platform. This transition resulted in several users abandoning the service, while some even forgot their password for their Verizon email address. And retrieving lost account information can be a significant concern for users who need to access their old emails. This article aims to guide you through the steps to recover this lost account.
What to Do If I Forgot My Verizon Email Password?
Old Verizon email users may be confused about how to access their accounts, especially if they have forgotten their login credentials. It can be a frustrating dilemma that can cause a lot of stress. Fortunately, this article will guide you through the process of recovering your Verizon email address. Please read until the end to learn the correct steps.
What is Verizon Default Password?
The default password of the Verizon router can be found under your Verizon router. Every Wi-Fi router that Verizon offers comes with a user ID and a default password which is unique for every user. While the User ID of a router is always the same, users can change the name and the password of their router by logging in to their Verizon Account.
While for a Verizon online and email account, the default password is the first password they set while creating that account.
Also Read: What is the Wisenet DVR Default Password?
What If I Forgot My Verizon Email Password?
Forgetting your Verizon email password can prevent you from accessing your Verizon email account. If you cannot recall your password, you can use the Forgot Password link available on AOL Mail or contact the AOL Mail representatives.
Can I Call Verizon to Reset My Email Password?
No. As you may know, Verizon stopped the email service and partnered with AOL to continue providing it to existing users. Hence, users have to contact AOL Mail representatives to reset their email passwords. However, if they access their Verizon email account through Yahoo, they have to get in touch with Yahoo customer service.
- Contact AOL Live Support: 1-800-358-4860
- Contact Yahoo support from the Yahoo Help page
How Do I Unlock My Verizon Email Account?
Whether you are accessing your Verizon email from AOL or Yahoo, contact the support teams of the respective service. You can call AOL Live Support at 1-800-358-4860 and Yahoo Support at 800-305-7664. They will guide you on how you can unlock your Verizon email account in detail.
How Can I Reset My Verizon Password?
To know how to reset your Verizon forgot password, follow these steps:
1. Open the browser on your PC and visit the Verizon website.
2. Click on the Sign in option from the top right corner of the website.
3. From the drop-down menu, click on the Sign in to My Account option.
4. From the Sign in page, click on the Forgot Info option under the user ID/Verizon mobile number field.
5. Enter your User ID or a 10-digit Verizon mobile number and click on the Continue option.
6. Enter the 5-digit billing zip code and click on the Continue option.
7. Select the email or text message option to receive a password reset link and click on Send Password.
8. Click on the password reset link received on your email or phone number.
9. Enter and confirm the new password and click on OK to save the changes.
Also Read: How to Bypass Verizon Activation Screen
Will My Verizon Account Unlock Itself?
No. Your Verizon Account will not unlock automatically. If it has been locked due to multiple failed login attempts or an incorrect password, you must take action to unlock it.
- To regain access to your account, you can reset your password by following the steps outlined in the heading above.
- If your account has been locked for security reasons, such as suspicious activity or a violation of Verizon’s terms of service, contact Verizon customer support to resolve the issue and unlock your account.
Before unlocking your account, they may require you to provide additional information or take additional steps to verify your identity. In summary, the Verizon Account cannot unlock itself.
- Fix Microsoft Teams Error Code caa70004
- How to Backup Gmail
- How Long Does Yahoo Keep Old Email Accounts?
- What To Do If a Scammer Has Your Email Address?
With this article, you understood what if I forgot My Verizon email password and how to get it back. Provide your remarks or additional queries regarding this topic in the comments below. Moreover, you can also mention any other topic you want to explore through our guides.