WhatsApp is your go-to app when it comes to messaging and sharing content with your closed ones. But have you ever thought – what font does WhatsApp use? Well, this is precisely what we’re going to reveal in the piece along with some ways to alter it.
Table of Contents
What Font Does WhatsApp Use?
It is a font that you can easily find on Microsoft Word or Google Docs, and it is known as Helvetica. However, in the case of OnePlus or Samsung smartphones that use a distinct stock font, the same might be replicated on WhatsApp too.
Does WhatsApp Have Different Fonts?
Unfortunately, WhatsApp does not support changing fonts natively. It is going to be the same for now, that is, Helvetica; the exceptions being OnePlus and Samsung devices as mentioned above. Luckily, you can change the font size as well as style. Keep reading to learn the steps.
What is WhatsApp Font Color?
Just like any other app that you use, WhatsApp offers black font color by default. Additionally, you cannot change the color.
How to Change WhatsApp Font Size
Note: The following steps were performed on Motorola Moto G22 with Android 12.
As much as we love chatting and sharing media on the platform, we’d also love to read our messages conveniently. One possible way to do so is by adjusting the app’s font size to your liking. Here are the steps to change:
1. Open WhatsApp.
2. Tap on the three dots at the top right.
3. Tap on Settings.
4. Tap on Chats.
5. Tap on Font size.
6. Select between Small, Medium, and Large.
How to Change WhatsApp Font Style
Along with font size, you can change its style too. In other words, you can change the formatting of your texts before sending them. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open WhatsApp.
2. Open a chat and type a message you’re planning to send.
3. Tap and hold on to the message text. You will now see the options to Cut, Copy, Paste, and change the formatting to Bold or Italic.
4. Choose the formatting option you want to apply.
5. Now, tap on the three dots alongside these options and select Strikethrough.
Selecting these options will alter the font style accordingly.
- How to Create a Drip Effect in Canva?
- How to Backup and Restore WhatsApp Chat After Reinstall
- How to Link a Device in WhatsApp
This brings us to the end of our guide on what font does WhatsApp use. We hope you learned something valuable from the article. Still, got any queries or suggestions? You can let us know in the comment section.