Smart TVs have drastically changed the TV viewing experience. Moreover, Spectrum TV app enables users to watch live TV and on-demand content without additional charges. Nevertheless, Spectrum app’s additional features such as DVRs, channel guides, and show recording make viewers eager for the best Smart TVs available that are compatible with the app. So, let’s explore our top picks.
Best smart TV for Spectrum app
Spectrum TV app is meant for mobile and connecting devices such as Samsung Smart TV, Roku, and Vizio Smart TV, making it convenient to access Spectrum TV. We have made your search easier by curating a list of some of the smart TVs compatible with it.
1. Samsung Q70T Series
Samsung Q70T can be a great pick when because of its reasonable price.
- Available in 55, 65, 75, 82, and 85-inch models
- Suitable in well-lit rooms and can handle glares and reflections well
- Capable of handling motion well with its Black Frame Insertion feature
2. Sony X80K Series
Sony X80K Series is another one of the suitable smart TVs compatible with the Spectrum app. The only problem is you cannot find a pre-installed Spectrum app, therefore you need to rely on an external connecting device like Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, etc.
- Starts from $1,216
- Can use TV sizes ranging from 42 to 75 inches
- Enables you to use the hands-free voice control built into Google TV
- Provides users with a flush surface for an allured view
3. Vizio OLED 2020
Vizio OLED 2020 gives easy access to the Spectrum app. All you need to do is search for the app in the Google Play store and download it on your TV. Some of the other features of this smart TV are listed below:
- Enables you to control it by using voice assistants like Siri, Google, and Alexa
- Limitless contrast for details because of the 8 million self-illuminating pixels
- Has a borderless design with a thickness of just 4mm
- Provides you with a 4K performance of 120fps to make you a gaming pro
Also Read: How to Reset Spectrum Remote
4. Sony A9G
Next on our list is the Sony A9G. The features include:
- Provides users with wide viewing angles and manages reflections and glares well
- Has a refresh rate of 120 Hz
- Available in sizes 55, 65, and 77-inch models
- Contains the Chromecast feature, which enables mirroring your mobile screen with the TV screen
5. Samsung Terrace
Samsung Terrace is yet a perfect choice particularly when you want to use it outdoors. This smart TV is designed to be mounted on the wall, but you need to pay for the mount along with the TV. Other features of the app are listed below:
- Available in sizes 55, 65, and 75 – inches
- Works well in bright daylight and with glares and reflections
- Enables you to witness fine details in a dark and well-lit environment
- Supports a refresh rate of 120 Hz
6. Sony X90K
The next picked smart TV compatible with the Spectrum app is the Sony X90K. Just like we mentioned earlier, the only issue with the Sony Smart TVs is the requirement for external connecting devices.
- Provides users with a perfect contrast ratio and black uniformity
- Perfect for a bright living room
- Clean display by organizing all the content in place using Google TV and the assistant
- Ranges from $ 1,299.99 to $2,799.99 depending on the size of the TV
Also read: How to Clear Cache on Smart TV
7. TCL 6 Series 2020
TCL 6 Series 2020 TV uses Roku as a medium to connect to the Spectrum app. Moreover, its quick response time does a great job of handling motion.
- Contains a QLED panel that enables a wide color gamut for HDR videos
- Available in sizes 55, 65, and 75-inch models
- Works well in a bright environment and handles well glare and reflections
- Provides users with Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) essential for a seamless gaming experience
8. Samsung S95B OLED
Samsung S95B OLED works slightly differently from other smart TVs, as it uses a blue OLED backlight with a quantum dot filter layer. The price of the OLED TV ranges from $1,599.99 to $4,499.99.
- Supports Variable Refresh Rate features for gamers as well with a Variable Refresh Rate
- Samsung Health app to manage your physical and mental health
- Beautiful and real viewing experience by processing depth by increasing the foreground contrast
- Available in 55 and 77- inches
9. LG G2 OLED
LG G2 OLED comes under the premium smart TV category, hence the price of the TV can be heavy on your budget. Just like the Sony TV, the LG TV also relies on streaming devices to get access to the Spectrum TV. If you already have one, then this is one of the best picks for you.
- Meant for mounting on the wall
- Consists of a Gallery Mode feature which gives an artistic vibe to the TV when not in use
- Uses an advanced OLED panel to deliver impressive picture quality
- Available in sizes 55, 65, and 97- inches.
10. Vizio P Series Quantum 2021
Vizio P Series Quantum 2021 is one of the smart TVs that can be your best smart TV for the Spectrum app if you enjoy watching in the dark. However, it also works well in bright rooms and fights glares and reflections. Other features of this Vizio smart TV are listed below:
- Costs $999.99 for 65- inches and $1,499 for 75- inches
- Awesome viewing experience with a full array of local dimming features and an excellent contrast ratio
- Perfectly handles the gradient and an extraordinary color gamut provides an impressive HDR output
- Also recommended for gamers as it gives inputs like 4K at 120fps
11. Samsung QN90B QLED
As explained earlier, using a Samsung smart TV is the best way to connect to the Spectrum TV app. If you are looking for a smart TV that can be used in a well-lit room, then choosing Samsung QN90B QLED will be the perfect option.
- Available in sizes 43, 50, 55, 75, 85, and 98 – inches
- Ranges from $1,199.99 to $14,999.99 according to the size
- Can also be used outdoors, but at your own risk as the TV is not weather-proof
- Perfect fit for wide-angle seating arrangements because of the wide viewing angle
12. Hisense U8H
Hisense U8H is a budget-friendly option. However, just like the Sony and LG smart TVs, Hisense smart TV also relies on the Roku TV to allow one to watch and use the Spectrum TV app.
- Available in 55, 65, and 75- inches
- Costs around $916.9 for 55-inches
- Amazing visuals and smart user interface
- Contains a Google TV built-in interface, which enables easy download of the apps
Also read: Does a Smart TV Needs Wi-Fi?
13. LG OLED C2
LG OLED C2 is the next smart TV that has made it to the list of smart TVs compatible with the Spectrum TV app. It consists of four HDMI 2.1 ports, extremely essential as then only you will able to watch Spectrum TV using a connecting device like Roku. Let’s have a look at the other features of LG OLED C2:
- Available in sizes 42, 48, 55, 65, 77, and 83 inches
- Ranges from $1,099.99 to $ 3,999.99 depending upon the size
- Provides users with a beautiful 4K HDR picture viewing experience
- Consists of a fantastic webOS
14. Sony A95K OLED
Considering Sony smart TVs are not compatible with the Spectrum TV app, if you already have a connecting device like Roku or any other compatible one, you can also choose the Sony A95K OLED.
- Processing technology with a cognitive processor helps in delivering realistic and natural picture quality
- Available in two sizes 55 and 65- inches which costs $2,799.99 and $3,499.99 respectively
- Supports wider formats like Dolby Vision HDR
- Consists of an in-built Google TV interface and a huge array of streaming apps
15. Samsung QN900B
Samsung QN900B is an expensive option for smart TVs compatible with the Spectrum app, but it is worth considering for its features.
- Available in sizes 65, 75, and 85 – inches which cost $4,999.99, $6,499.99, and $8,499.99 respectively
- Offers an 8K resolution and increased backlighting accuracy
- Gives users a splendid viewing experience with excellent colors and built-in Dolby Atmos
Also read: How to Download Apps on Samsung Smart TV
16. Vizio M Series Q6
Investing in Vizio M Series Q6 is not a bad idea as Vizio smart TVs do not require any external connecting device for using the Spectrum TV app.
- Size starts from 43 inches and costs $348
- Unique viewing experience for the users with deep darks and good brightness
- Provides a strong suite of HDMI 2.1 gaming features
- Supports 4K resolution, Variable Refresh Rate with max 120Hz
17. TCL 5-Series Roku TV
TCL 5- Series Roku TV provides you an option to pick between Google and Roku TV. Some of the features of the app are listed below:
- Available in 50 inches and costs $429.99
- Provides users with a superior 4K HDR picture quality
- Enables you to share videos, photos, and music from your iOS device using AirPlay
- Variable Refresh Rate suitable for viewing Spectrum TV app and playing games
- Allows you to use voice control with Hey Google, Alexa, and Siri
18. Hisense R6 Series Roku TV
Hisense R6 Series Roku TV can be considered another best option available in the market because of its bezel-less design and 4K Ultra HD Dolby Vision HDR enhanced display. Moreover, Hisense also offers a choice between Roku and Google TV. You can select accordingly as per your requirements.
- Easy-to-use interface for watching favorite shows among multiple streaming channels and live TV
- Motion Rate of 120Hz, which enables a fast flow of actions
- Super-low latency gaming mode that reduces input lag
- Enables you to personalize your Roku TV with desired wallpaper, screen saver, and audio effects
- The in-built voice control feature works with Hey Google, Siri, and Alexa
19. TCL 4 Series Roku TV
TCL 4 Series Roku TV is A Roku TV. So it can be a perfect fit for you if you are considering buying a smart TV with the Spectrum TV app. TCL also offers you the option of Google TV as well.
- Provides users with a stunning picture of the quality of 4K resolution
- Starts at a price of $249.99 for a 43-inch TV
- Consists of four HDMI inputs, Dual-band Wi-Fi, and an Ethernet port
- Enables users to easily customize the home screen with an advanced digital tuner, and live TV channel guide
- Allows you to use voice control with Hey Google, Alexa, and Siri
20. Samsung QN85B
Samsung QN85B is available in sizes 55, 65, 75, 85, and 98 inches and is worth to be picked for its features listed below.
- Ranges from $1,499.99 to $14,999.99
- Enables you to experience a realistic 3D sound effect that makes you feel in the middle of the action with Dolby Atmos
- Shows, action movies, live TV, and games are smooth with 4K resolution at 120 Hz
- One of the best options for gamers as they do not need an Xbox console to play on Samsung smart TV
21. Sony A80K
Sony A80K can be a perfect fit for you if you are particularly looking for a Sony smart TV for the Spectrum app. Features of this smart TV are listed below as points:
- Available in sizes 55, 65, and 77- inches which costs $1,799.99, $2,299.99, and $3,199.99, respectively
- Intelligent TV processing technology with a cognitive processor enables the display of realistic and natural picture quality
- Built-in Google TV and Google Assistant enable you to organize all your content in one place
- Exclusively features the Play Station 5 and the Input lag is as low as 8.5ms
- Offers a multi-positioning stand in three settings, a low-profile immersive setting, and a narrow furniture setting raised to place a soundbar
- Are Walgreens Photos Refundable?
- 11 Easy Solutions to Fix Apps Not Working on Samsung TV
- How to Mirror Android Phone to TV Without Wi-Fi
- How to Use Your Smartphone as a TV Remote
That brings us to the end of the article. We hope you liked our selections for the best smart TV for Spectrum app. Let us know which one you consider to be the most valuable and if are you interested in purchasing it. Also leave your queries or suggestions, if any, in the comments section below. Thank you for reading.