There are numerous games in the market for gamers to try out, each with distinctive gameplay, storyline, and target audience. It’s up to you to decide which one suits your taste. And you may find it difficult to pick the most suitable option among the popular games, such as Roblox vs Minecraft vs Fortnite. Let’s explore these games’ pros, cons, and differences to determine which is better for you as per your preferences.
Roblox Vs Minecraft Vs Fortnite: Which is the Better Game?
To determine which game is better for you between Roblox, Minecraft, or Fortnite, we need to explore each game’s features, pros, and cons. Without this information, it’s impossible to make an informed decision. Read this guide until the end to learn how you can make this decision for yourself easily.
What is Roblox?
Roblox is not just a single game; it’s actually a collection of multiple games. It’s similar to YouTube, where people create their own unique videos and share them with others. With Roblox, however, instead of videos, it’s games that are created and shared. Once you have a basic understanding of Roblox, let’s explore its features.
- Roblox is available on multiple platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows, and macOS.
- You can easily chat with friends anytime, anywhere.
- As we discussed, creating your own game and playing the ones created by others is possible.
- There are no limits to your creativity with high customization options and tools; you can literary create anything!
- You can get an immersive gameplay experience.
- This game is free to play.
- Roblox teaches teamwork and people skills.
- This game helps you to increase your creativity and out-of-the-box thinking.
- You can learn to code by playing Roblox.
- In Google Play Store, it is rated for 12+, so even kids can play the game.
- Roblox has a big community to help new gamers.
- Playing Roblox can be addictive, so, you should play with caution.
- Many players get affected by cyberbullying. So, if you or your kids play this game, then you should be careful.
- Although it is a free game, there are options to do in-app purchases.
Also Read: Why Roblox is So Popular?
What is Fortnite?
While the games like PUBG, Apex Legends, and Gerena Free Fire have their own popularity, Fortnite stands out as one of the most famous among them. In this game, you can join 100 other gamers in a struggle for survival on an island. But what sets this game apart from others? Well, you have the ability to create your own island with your own rules. Additionally, there’s an option to play on islands created by others. Similar to Roblox, Fortnite offers hundreds of games to play, many of which were created by Epic Games, while the majority were developed by the community.
You can play various modes on Battle Royale, such as Zero Build, Creative, and Save the World. In Battle Royale, your goal is to survive among 100 other players. Zero modes allow you to test your weapons, items, and travel abilities. In creative mode, you can create your own games and islands, as well as explore worlds created by others. Save the World mode involves working with other players to save the world from monsters.
- Fortnite is available on multiple platforms, i.e., Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch PC, Samsung Galaxy Store, or Epics Games website.
- If you want to save your children from addiction, it is possible via a wide range of parental control features available on Fortnite, i.e., for communication and playtime tracking.
- You can play with your friends with the help of Fortnite cross-play.
- You can use Dirt Bikes to travel around the maps and eliminate enemies.
- Fortnite constantly works on making the game better by adding new weapons with new seasons.
- Don’t want to pay a penny to play a game? Then Fortnite can be a good choice for you as it is free to play.
- Fortnite has a huge community of millions of gamers around the Globe. So, not only you will be able to meet with people from different age groups, but also with different types of people from different corners of the world.
- Fortnite has beautiful graphics you won’t find in the other two games.
- Want to play this game with your friends? However, they have a Nintendo Switch and you have a PC? It is not at all a problem in Fortnite as you can use the cross-play feature to play with friends who have different types of devices where they play this game.
- The game rounds are very small that last for only 20 minutes. So you don’t have to spend hours playing each game.
- You cannot download Fortnite on macOS, iOS, or from Google Play Store. If you want to download Fortnite on your Android phone, you can install the game from the Epic Games website.
- Save the World mode is only available to download on PlayStation, PC, and Xbox.
- It is also very addictive to play.
- Although the game is free, there are in-app purchases.
- Fortnite is not a suitable game for kids, as there is violence involved.
- In case you have turned on the Open Chat mode, it is possible that you have encountered bullying and foul language. However, fortunately, you can turn this feature off.
What is Minecraft?
One thing that sets Minecraft apart from not only Fortnite and Roblox but also other games is its free-play-styled gameplay, which allows you to build houses, castles, and almost any structure you can imagine. What you do in this game depends on your creativity. Let’s explore some features to gain a deeper understanding of Minecraft.
- There is a marketplace feature where you can buy texture packs, skins, and maps created by the community.
- Minecraft is available on multiple platforms, i.e., Windows, Android, PlayStation, etc.
- In Minecraft, you can easily give away items, change the daytime and summon mods!
- You can easily play with max 10 of your friends, using cross-platform on Realms! So, no matter if your friend has a PC and you have a game console, it is easy to team up using Minecraft!
- There are thousands of multiplier servers available. So, you can play with hundreds of thousands of players using those servers.
- Although this game is not free, however, you can download a free trial to get a taste of the world of Minecraft.
- Minecraft lets gamers create their own set of goals while also forcing the players to create a plan to achieve those goals. Thus, it can enhance your problem-solving skills and increase creativity.
- Although Minecraft doesn’t require you to learn to program, however, as you have to use Redstone blocks, it will introduce you to the basic logic of coding.
- Although Minecraft has a free trial, however, you cannot access most of the awesome features of this game from the free version.
- There are in-app purchases. So, you have to spend money that can lead you to unnecessary expenses.
- This game is addictive, and it can make you lose track of your time.
- Although Minecraft is built keeping safety in mind, there are some servers that are not safe for all users, and you can be cyberbullied.
- Creepers can destroy the whole structures that you spend hours building.
Roblox vs Minecraft vs Fortnite: Popularity
Roblox Vs Minecraft Vs Fortnite all are quite popular and have been downloaded and played by millions of gamers.
Roblox has millions of active players, especially younger ones. Minecraft also has a dedicated player community who really love the game and have been enjoying it for a long time. Fortnite has been really successful, especially in the battle royale category, and has a lot of players who really like playing it. Now, let’s see Roblox vs Fortnite stats and differences.
Roblox vs Fortnite: Stats and Differences
As you might have figured out, Roblox and Fortnite have more similarities than Minecraft. So, let’s know Roblox vs Fortnite stats and differences:
|Roblox is a free-to-play game that has more than 50 million games created by the community.||Fortnite is a free battle royal game.|
|It is available on Google Play Store.||It is not available on Google Play Store.|
|Roblox has 202 million monthly active users.||Fortnite has 83 million monthly active users.|
|Approx. 51% of players are male in Roblox. So the gender gap is balanced.||Approx. 89% of players are male in Fortnite. So, it is basically dominated by male gamers.|
|72% of players access this game from mobile, making it the favorite platform for this game.||77% of players access this game from Xbox consoles, and only 9% of the players play Fortnite on mobile.|
If you are still confused even after reading Roblox Vs Fortnite stats and differences, let’s learn our final verdict.
Roblox Vs Minecraft Vs Fortnite: Final Verdict
To give you a summary, here is our final verdict:
- If you enjoy playing a free game that offers access to multiple genres and games created by the community, as well as the ability to create your own game and learn to code, all while being available on multiple platforms, then Roblox is the ideal choice.
- If your interest lies in building structures and artifacts, and you don’t mind spending a few dollars on a game, we suggest playing Minecraft instead of Roblox or Fortnite.
- For those who prefer playing third-person shooter games with high-quality graphics that are popular across various age groups, Fortnite is the game to pick.
- Fix Tinder Stuck on Loading Screen
- Top 10 Bluestacks iPhone Alternative
- The Duel of Fortnite and Roblox for Future of User-built Games
- DDR4 vs DDR5 RAM: Which is Better for Gaming?
With this guide on Roblox vs Minecraft vs Fortnite, you may now have a thorough understanding of each game’s stats and differences, and which game will be best suited for you. If you still have any doubts, drop them in the comment section below with some topic suggestions of your choice for our future articles. Save our site as a bookmark for future updates. Thank you for reading!