To run Fortnite smoothly and avoid freezing or crashing, it’s essential to know the system requirements for PC users. This game can be downloaded and played on both Mac and Windows computers, which can lead to confusion among gamers regarding the exact computer specifications needed. Therefore, this article outlines the minimum system requirements for running Fortnite on Mac and Windows PCs, considering the game’s size.
What are the Fortnite System Requirements for PC?
Your goal to play and enjoy the Fortnite game on your PC can be fulfilled after confirming the system requirements of that game. Let’s see what are those further in this article along with the steps to get the Fortnite game.
What are Fortnite System Requirements for Android?
Let us first take a look at Fortnite system requirements for Android:
- 64-bit OS
- ARM64 CPU
- Android OS 8.0 or higher
- 4GB of RAM
- A GPU with an Adreno 530 or higher
- Mali-G71 MP20, or Mali-G72 MP12 or higher
Can My Android Run Fortnite?
It depends. If your Android phone satisfies the above-mentioned requirements, it can easily run on your phone. Otherwise, you will have to try getting it on another suitable Android device.
What are Minimum System Requirements for Fortnite?
The minimum system requirements of Fortnite are:
Option I: For Mac
- Video Card: Intel HD 4000 on PC; AMD Radeon Vega 8
- Processor: Core i3-3225 3.3. GHz
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- OS: macOS Mojave 10.14.6
Option II: For Windows
- Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 960, AMD R9 280, or equivalent DX11 GPU
- Processor: Core i5-7300U 3.5GHz, AMD Ryzen 3 3300U, or equivalent
- Memory: 8GB RAM or higher
- OS: Windows 7/8/10/11 – 64-bit
- Video Memory: 2GB VRAM
Also Read: What are the Genshin Impact PC Requirements?
What is Fortnite System Requirements Mac?
You can read the Fortnite Mac system requirements in the above section.
Can My PC Run Fortnite?
It depends. If the Fortnite system requirements mentioned above for your PC are met, your computer can run Fortnite effortlessly.
Is Fortnite a CPU Heavy Game?
Yes, it is indeed a CPU-intensive game. It is because it requires fast calculations, thus necessitating a powerful processor to run smoothly. However, it is optimized to manage and utilize CPU cores effectively, so a high-end CPU is not necessary to run Fortnite at low settings. If you want to play games at the highest setting, you will need a more powerful CPU with more cores.
What FPS does Fortnite Run on PC?
FPS for Fortnite on PC is between 30-60 FPS. But we recommend 120-240 FPS for a smooth gameplay.
What is Fortnite Size on PC?
It depends. The various versions of the game vary in size, from 40 to 60 GB.
Note: The actual size of the Fortnite game may increase on your PC after downloading the additional content.
Also Read: How Much Does It Cost for 13000 V-Bucks?
How to Get Fortnite PC Download?
Let us get you started on your Fortnite adventure. To download Fortnite on your Windows PC, all you have to do is:
1. Visit the Fortnite Download page.
2. Click on the EPIC GAMES LAUNCHER (PC) tab to download EpicInstaller on your PC.
3. Once downloaded, install the EpicInstaller launcher.
4. Now, open the EpicInstaller and Sign in to your account by entering the credentials.
5. After successfully logging in, search and select Fortnite.
6. Now, click on GET to get Fortnite PC downloaded on your PC.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Can any PC run Fortnite?
Ans. No, any PC cannot run Fortnite. It can only run if it meets the minimum system requirements.
Q2. Is Fortnite playable at 30 FPS?
Ans. Yes, Fortnite is playable at 30 FPS.
Q3. Is Fortnite still on mobile?
Ans. Yes, you can download and play Fortnite on mobile.
- How Much Does Barnes and Noble Membership Cost?
- How Long Do Duracell Batteries Last in Xbox One Controller?
- What are Civilization V PC Requirements?
- What are Valorant Laptop Requirements?
So, we hope this article helped you learn the Fortnite system requirements PC and other aspects of it. Share your Fortnite experience on your PC with queries and suggestions about this article in the comments section below.