Are you in the mood for some riveting dramas, sitcoms, and movies? What else could be a better way to soak up soap operas and addictive TV series than Soap2day? After all it’s free, does not require any subscription, and is easy to use. In this article, we will show you how to watch Soap2day on a Smart TV. Let’s bring entertainment on the silver screen, right from the comfort of your living room.
Table of Contents
Watch Soap2day on Smart TV and Begin Your Binge-Watching Soapy Saga
No more watching your favorite movies and TV shows on a small mobile screen. We will bring your entertainment experience from a small-screen affair to a larger-than-life extravaganza! Let’s go through the methods:
Method 1: Install Soap2day
If you have a smart TV that runs on Android OS, you can side-load the Soap2day app. Follow the steps mentioned below:
1. On the Android TV, click on Apps on the home screen.
2. Select Play Store and search for Downloader.
3. Select Downloader from the search results and Install it.
4. Now, go back to the home screen and select Settings.
5. Choose Device Preferences and select Security & Preferences.
6. Select Install unknown apps and enable it by sliding the toggle for Downloader.
7. Now launch Downloader and type the Soap2day URL: https://rb.gy/o4lwrp.
8. Select Go to download it and then Install.
9. Once installed, launch the app and use a VPN to stream content on it.
Method 2: Using Browser
No worries if you do not have an Android TV. Smart TVs are compatible with web browsers, and since Soap2day can be accessed through a web browser, you can stream using the browser itself.
Note: Most Smart TVs come with a pre-installed browser, but if your TV does not have a browser, you can download one from the in-built app store.
1. Once the browser is downloaded, launch it.
2. In the search bar, type Soap2day with a built-in on-screen keyboard, touchpad, or wireless keyboard.
3. Select the first result and once you’re on the Soap2day website, you can browse through the content.
4. Select the movie or TV show you want to watch and stream it.
Method 3: Using Screen Mirroring
The second method is to use screen mirroring. You can also use a smartphone or a tablet to mirror its screen on Smart TV using the built-in screen mirroring feature.
Note: If you do not have a screen mirroring or casting feature built-in on your smartphone, you can also use third-party screen-mirroring apps.
Follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Connect the Smart TV and smartphone or tablet to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Depending upon the TV and the model, follow the path: Settings > Preferences > Options.
3. Look for an option called Screen Mirroring or Wireless Display and select it.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to enable screen mirroring on the Smart TV.
5. Now, on the phone or tablet, slide down the Notification panel from the top of the screen to access Quick Toggles.
6. Look for Screencast or Screen Mirroring and tap on it.
7. Select the Smart TV from the list of available devices.
Method 4: Using Streaming Devices
There is no official Soap2day application available for Roku TV. However, you can screen mirroring feature on the phone to stream content on it. Also if you have a Roku device, follow the steps mentioned below to watch Soap2day on a Smart TV using it:
Note: Make sure the Smart TV, Roku Device, and smartphone are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
1. First we have to enable Screen Mirroring on Roku. So, navigate to Settings.
2. Select System, followed by Screen mirroring.
3. Select Screen mirroring mode and set it to either Prompt or Always allow, depending on your preference.
4. Now, launch the Soap2day app.
5. Slide down the Notification panel and enable Screencast or Screen Mirroring from the Quick toggles.
6. Select the Roku device from the list.
The TV screen should now display the same content as the smartphone.
7. Go back to the Soap2day app and play content on the phone to watch it on the TV.
Recommended: How to Watch Disney+ Movies in IMAX Resolution
We hope this guide helped you watch Soap2day on Smart TV. If you have any queries or suggestions for us, do let us know in the comments box below. For more such tips and tricks, stay connected to TechCult.