Waking someone up can be tedious, especially if they live far away, and the only way you can contact them is through a phone. During busy work hours or emergencies, people might want to find tips on how to wake someone up over the phone, send emergency alerts, or send alarm to someone. If you are someone looking for tips about the same, we are bringing you a beneficial guide that will show you methods to wake someone up over the phone.
How to Wake Someone Up Over the Phone
You can wake someone up over the phone by calling them, setting an alarm, or playing a sound from the Find My app. Keep reading further to learn the other ways to do this as well.
What is the Best Way to Wake Someone Up Over the Phone?
Playing music, calling, or setting the alarm over the phone is the most convenient and safest way to wake someone up.
Can You Send an Emergency Alert to Someone’s Phone?
No, an Emergency Alert System (EAS) is only accessible to the Government, which can notify a wide range of citizens on a local or national level depending upon the type of emergency.
Can You Send An Alarm to Someone’s iPhone?
Also Read: 10 Best Android Alarm Clock Apps in 2022
How to Wake Someone Up Over the Phone on iPhone? How Do I Send a Loud Sound to Someone’s iPhone?
There are many ways you can learn about how to wake someone up over the phone. You can set up alarms for them and put personal notes or sounds. Also, you can play sound on someone’s device with the help of the Find My app on your iPhone.
1. Open the Find My app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the Devices tab from the bottom bar.
Note: You can also tap on Start Sharing Location with the person’s phone you want to play a loud sound on.
3. Tap on the desired device from the menu you want to ping.
Note: You can add other iPhone devices from here as well by tapping on the Plus (+) icon.
4. Tap on Play Sound to ping the phone immediately.
How Do You Wake Someone Up When their Phone is on Silent? How Do You Make Someone’s iPhone Ring When its on Silent?
When someone’s phone is on silent, there are a few ways to get their attention.
- Calling them and then hanging up is one method that will make their phone vibrate.
- Sending them a message with a loud sound is another option.
- To make an iPhone ring when it is on silent, you can flick the Ring/Silent switch on the side of the iPhone to Ring mode.
How Do You Wake a Heavy Sleeper Over the Phone?
You can set dozens of alarms or call the person you want to wake multiple times. This will sure bring disturbance and hopefully wake them up.
How Do I Send My Friend an Alarm?
- Does Quest Diagnostics Take Walk Ins?
- How to Remove Shop Tab from Instagram
- How to Set Alarms in Windows 10
- 3 Ways to Set Alarm on an Android Phone
We hope that this guide was helpful and you were able to overcome the issue of how to wake someone up over the phone. If you have any queries or suggestions, then feel free to drop them in the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn next.