Online puzzle games are gripping and interesting. The best thing about these games is that you can play them anytime and anywhere you want. One of these well-known mystery games is Heardle. It is a game inspired by the original Wordle, which is a simple daily puzzle game. Just like Wordle, you can play Heardle once a day. We have brought a perfect guide for you that will help you understand how to play Heardle Archive games on different devices and the features of Heardle Archives online.
How to View Heardle Archive
Heardle is a game inspired by Wordle with a musical twis created by the digital music house, Omaske Studios.
- The game works on a laptop, mobile device, or tablet.
- You can access the game once a day without the need for sign-in or without any ads.
- The game is known to relieve stress and anxiety with the help of mind diversion.
- A new song is posted every day which users predict.
- The mysterious track remains the same for everyone on the same day.
Note: Since smartphones don’t have the same Settings options, they vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. Hence, ensure the correct settings before changing any on your device.
How to Play Heardle?
Heardle is an easy-to-play game with no critical rules. You can simply visit the official website of the game and launch it to start your very own game. You can also look at the steps below to know more about Heardle:
Note: To play the game, you must be aware of the famous tunes and artists.
1. Visit the Heardle website and click on the play icon to hear the song in Heardle.
2. Then, enter the artist/title name in the search bar to find the music.
3A. Now, find the correct artist from the list and click SUBMIT.
Note: You will have a total of six chances in a day to complete this heardle.
3B . If you are not able to recognize the song name or title, you can SKIP it and move on to the other one.
Also Read: How to Play Swiftle
Where Can I Play Heardle Archive Games?
Heardle is available online on its official website. There is no app for the game that you can download. Players can access the game online. Also, the game is not available in all locations around the world.
How to Play Heardle Archive?
As mentioned earlier, there is no official way to access older Heardle games and play them. One thing that helps in such cases is to change the date and time of the device you are currently playing the game in. This method works for almost all devices including desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and tablets. To play Heardle Archive answers, you simply need to change the system time and then reload the browser to load the same game page. Let us look at detailed steps for the same on different devices:
Option I: Change Time and Date on PC
The first method involves changing the date and time settings on a PC. This method also works the same for a laptop. So, let us begin with the steps that are required to be performed for the same:
1. Press Windows + I key to open Settings.
2. Now, click on Time & Language.
3. Now, toggle Off the Set time automatically option.
4. Next, click on Change.
5. Now, set the date and time to that of the previous game and click on Change after setting it.
6. Next, visit the Heardle website.
7. Reload the website page if it is already open.
8. Now, you should be able to hear the beginning of a completely different song.
9. You can keep on repeating the steps by changing the date and time to play Heardle Archive.
Also Read: Is QIE a Word in Scrabble?
Option II: Change Date and Time on iOS Phone
For iPhone users who want to play an old Heardle game or want to keep playing the game more than once, the following steps will help you in doing so:
Note: The steps were performed on iPhone 13.
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Now, tap on the General option.
3. Next, tap on Date & Time.
4. Toggle off the option for Set Automatically.
5. Now, tap on the date and time.
6. Now, make the required changes as per your choice.
7. Once done, open your desired browser to launch the Heardle website to play the game again.
Also Read: What is Sedecordle? How to Play This Game
Option III: Change Date and Time on Android Phone
This method is for all Android phone users who love to give Heardle Archive answers.
Note: The steps were performed on Vivo 1920.
1. Open the Settings application on your Android smartphone.
2. Now, tap on System management.
3. Next, tap on Date & time.
4. Then, toggle off the Auto option.
5. After that, tap on Set time to change as per the previous game.
6. Repeat the same with the Set date as well.
7. After that, launch the browser on your smartphone and open the Heardle website to start with the previous game.
Also Read: How to View Private Instagram Profiles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How Can I Unblock Heardle in My Region?
There is a possibility that Heardle won’t work in your region, if this is the case then you can try tricking the software by using a VPN. It helps in hiding your location and pretending to be playing from somewhere where the game works.
Q. Are There Any Scores in Heardle?
Yes, there are scores in Heardle where you get a scorecard in the STATS section. You can also share your scores with your friends.
Q. Is Heardle Available to Play for Free?
Yes, Heardle is available for free to play. There are no charges applied to playing it.
Q. Can I Replay the Audio Played in Heardle?
Yes, one of the amazing features of Heardle is that players can replay the audio clip played in it as many times as they want.
Q. Can I Download Heardle?
No, Heardle is not available for download. You can only play the game online by visiting its official website.
Q. What is Heardle Archive?
While Wordle has an actual archive website that allows users to play the previous games, it is not the same for Heardle. To play its archives, users need to use the trick of changing the date and time on their gaming device to play the previous game.
Recommended: Poeltl Game: NBA Player Guessing Game
We hope that you learned about how to view Heardle Archive and Heardle Archive answers. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.