When using social media, it’s necessary to block accounts you don’t wish to interact with. However, there may be occasions when you want to review your blocked accounts or consider giving someone another chance. This guide will assist you in understanding how to view your blocked accounts on Twitter on PC and check how many of them have already blocked you.
Table of Contents
How to View Blocked Twitter Accounts
You can view blocked Twitter profiles, but only their profile information and not their tweets. When you block someone on Twitter, you sever all connections, stop receiving notifications, and won’t see their tweets on your profile.
To see blocked Twitter accounts on your PC, you can directly visit their profiles if you know whom you’ve blocked. But if you’re unsure, Twitter offers an option to view all your blocked accounts.
To view blocked Twitter accounts, follow these steps:
1. Access your Twitter account on your PC.
2. Click on More from the left pane.
3. Select Settings and privacy from the drop-down menu.
4. Choose Privacy and safety.
5. Click on Blocked accounts to view your blocked Twitter accounts.
Follow the steps below to access this option:
1. Visit the Twitter Log in page on your browser.
2. Enter your username, email, or phone number and click on Next.
3. Enter your password and click on Log in.
4. Click on More from the left pane.
5. From the drop-down menu, click on Settings and Support > Settings and privacy.
6. Click on the Privacy and safety option from the settings options.
7. Click on the Mute and block option to see your blocked Twitter accounts.
8. Click on the Blocked accounts option to view all the accounts that you have blocked on Twitter.
Also Read: How To See Your Blocked List on TikTok
How to View Blocked Twitter Accounts on PC?
Read and follow the steps mentioned in the above heading to see all your blocked account on the Twitter PC website.
How to View Blocked Twitter Accounts on Android?
All the Twitter accounts that you have blocked can be viewed directly from the mobile app in one location. Not only can you view them, but you will also be able to unblock them if you want. To reach that location on your Twitter Android app, you must follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Open the Twitter app on your phone.
2. Tap on the profile icon from the top-left corner of the screen.
3. From the left pane, tap on Settings & Support.
4. Select Settings and privacy.
5. From settings, tap on the Privacy and safety option.
6. Then, tap on the Mute and block option from the Privacy and safety section.
7. Tap on the Blocked accounts option from the Mute and block section to view all the accounts that you have blocked on Twitter.
Can I Check How Many Blocked Me on Twitter?
Yes, you can check if someone has blocked you on Twitter. However, Twitter does not provide a direct option to see a list of accounts that have blocked you.
Nevertheless, you can manually search for specific accounts or use third-party websites for assistance in checking if you have been blocked by multiple accounts on Twitter. You may visit the blolook website, link your Twitter account, and you will see all the accounts that have blocked you.
Note: Exercise caution when using third-party websites and ensure they are reputable and trustworthy.
We expect this article has provided you with the required guidance on how to view blocked Twitter accounts on your profile. Share your queries or recommendations below, and move on to our next tutorial.