Grubhub is an online food delivery company that started back in 2004. Grubhub partners with restaurants, diners, and major chains in the customers’ locale that can deliver a delicious meal to over 32 million active users. It is one of the popular delivery services because of its amazing delivery speed and great reputation. Since most of us are looking for comfort, Grubhub delivers it hot or not, whatever you prefer right to your doorstep. Grubhub gives you the chance to gift this comfort to your loved ones through gift cards. In this article, we will guide you on how to use gift card on Grubhub and how to redeem Grubhub gift card. Also, you will learn how to buy Grubhub gift cards and send a Grubhub gift card.
How to Use Gift Card on Grubhub
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to use gift card on Grubhub in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
How to Buy Grubhub Gift Cards?
Grubhub offers gift cards for customers so that they can either redeem them or gift them to their loved ones. There are multiple ways you can get your hands on these gift cards. You can easily buy Grubhub gift cards and send them to your friends and family simply through these methods too. Once you get these gift cards in your account, you need to know how to use gift card on Grubhub.
Method 1: From Grubhub Website
You can get Grubhub gift cards directly from the website. There you can choose between physical and digital gift cards. You can get gift cards from $10 to $1000. To buy gift cards for yourself or your loved ones just follow these steps:
1. Visit the Grubhub Gift Cards website on your website and click on Buy a gift card.
2. Click on the TO A FRIEND or IT’S FOR ME tab.
3A. Fill in your and your recipient’s names if sending to a friend and click on Continue.
3B. Click on Continue if it’s for you.
4. Click on Send a digital card or Send a physical card.
5. Select the desired gift card design from the available options and click on Continue.
Note: You’ll only have one option for physical gift cards.
6. Enter the desired amount of money you’d like to load and click on Continue.
Note: You can select any amount between $10 and $1,000 in $5 increments and can buy multiple gift cards in a day, but it shouldn’t exceed the $2000 limit per day.
7. Then, click on Continue.
Note: If sending to a friend, fill in the personalized message for them.
8. Fill in the requested delivery details.
Note: For digital gift card deliveries, provide a recipient email and the delivery date and time. For physical gift card deliveries, provide a recipient’s name and mailing address.
9. Select the preferred shipping method and click on Continue.
Note: You can select FREE USPS First Class, and your card will arrive within 7-10 business days. Otherwise, expedite your order with paid FedEx shipping (starting at $9.99).
10. Review your cart and click on Continue to pay for the order.
11. Then, select Credit/Debit card or PayPal to successfully complete your payment.
Note: Grubhub accepts Visa, Discover, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards and debit cards.
You will get the order confirmation and your gift card will be delivered depending upon the type and time frame selected by you.
Also Read: How to Use Digital Vibrance in Valorant
Method 2: Via Amazon
Using Amazon to buy Grubhub gift cards is one of the most convenient ways. If you are an active user with your payment details and billing addresses already saved, it would take a few minutes to purchase a gift card. You get 2 options while purchasing gift cards from Amazon:
- Email Delivery: You can send the digital gift card by email to your friend or to yourself. select a design and a gift card amount between $25 and $200 and enter your recipient’s email, your name, your message, and your delivery date. Tap “Buy Now” when complete to proceed to checkout.
- Mail Delivery: Physical gift card can be sent or received by mail. You can choose a $50 or $75 gift amount. proceed to checkout. If sending the gift card directly to a friend, update your delivery address to your friend’s address before completing your order.
Note: You can’t use your Amazon gift card balance to make this purchase.
Method 3: From Target Store
You can always get your physical gift card without shipping charges and delayed time frames. You just need to go to your nearest Target store and grab them. You can get gift cards of $50 and $75.
If you are looking for an e-gift card, you can go to the Target website and purchase the gift card. The options on the site won’t be as flexible as that on Grubhub’s site.
Target’s eCards are $50 or $75 which you could buy for yourself or someone else.
Method 4: By PayPal
You can buy digital Grubhub gift cards from PayPal. PayPal helps you save time as you might either have your payment methods already saved or you would have a balance in your PayPal account. PayPal can be as low as $5 and you can get gift cards for up to $100. Select for whom you are buying the gift card. If the gift card is for someone else, fill in the details accordingly, and then you are ready to proceed to payment.
Also Read: How to Get Free Netflix Gift Card Code
Method 5: Using Any E-Gift Card Website
You can buy a digital gift card from third-party gift card websites, which typically carry gift cards from a wide variety of retailers. These websites include platforms like GiftCardMall.com, Giftcards.com, GiftCardGranny, etc, which lets you buy Grubhub gift cards at a discount when they’re in stock. Just log in to the website, select a gift card amount, and enter your and your recipient’s name and email before checking out. The benefit of using e-Gift card websites is being able to buy and send e-gift cards from multiple retailers.
Note: While the three e-commerce sites we mentioned are reputable, there is definitely a chance of running into a scam when purchasing from an unknown retailer.
How to Redeem Grubhub Gift Card?
Now that we have learned to buy and send a Grubhub gift card, it’s time for you to redeem them and enjoy them. Learn how to use gift card on Grubhub by these 2 methods:
Note: Make sure you are signed in to your account.
Method 1: Add Gift Card Before Checkout
1. First, visit the Grubhub website and click on your profile icon from the upper right-hand corner.
2. Then, click on Account.
3. Click on Gift cards from the left pane.
4. Click on Redeem a gift card.
5. Then, follow the onscreen prompts to enter your gift card code and then add the balance to your account.
Method 2: Add Gift Card During Checkout
1. Navigate to the Grubhub website and click on your profile icon.
2. Click on Account > Gift cards.
3. Click on Redeem a gift card.
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to enter your gift card code and add the balance to your account.
5. Choose the desired items you want to order and click on Continue to Checkout.
6. Then, click on Pay with a gift card.
7. Enter your gift card code in the field and click on Add to my account.
After this, your Grubhub gift card will be linked to your Grubhub account and applied to your total order.
Do Grubhub Gift Cards Expire?
No, Grubhub gift cards never expire. You can use the funds on your gift card whenever you want without worrying about them going to waste. Regardless of how old the card is, you can use gift cards using the mobile app or the website.
Can You Use Restaurant Gift Cards on Grubhub?
No, restaurants give their own gift cards but you can’t claim them on Grubhub.
Why is Grubhub Gift Card Not Working?
The most recurring issue on Grubhub is receiving an error message that the gift card is not working. If this is happening, it may be because you haven’t entered another payment method. Adding another payment method allows Grubhub to ensure that you will receive the funds even if your gift card does not go through for some reason.
- How to Find Someone’s Reddit Account by Email
- How to Access PlayStation Plus 14 Day Trial
- How to Transfer Amazon Gift Card Balance to Another Account
- How to Use GameStop Reward Certificate Online
We hope that you learned about how to use gift card on Grubhub and send a Grubhub gift card. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.