When it comes to monitoring the whereabouts and activities of another device, uMobix is a great option. This app lets you track user activities with budget-friendly plans. You can access social media chats, SMS, incoming calls, deleted call history, and a lot more within a few minutes. But if you have decided not to use the app, then you need to know how to uninstall uMobix.
How to Uninstall uMobix
If you think uninstalling uMobix will be as easy as uninstalling other apps, then you are wrong. In reality, it has a few more complicated steps as the app is specifically meant to monitor a target device without letting the user know.
To uninstall uMobix:
1. Open Android Settings to access Google Play services.
2. Open Permissions and Deny uMobix in it.
3. Visit uMobix website and launch its Settings and finally, Unlink uMobix.
Uninstalling uMobix can be a little trickier as you have to manually unlink the device as well. Here is how you can do it:
1. Go to Settings on your smartphone.
2. Access Apps & permissions and then select App manager.
3. Find and select Google Play services from the list.
4. Next, open Permissions.
5. Once you are here, simply select Deny to let uMobix stop tracking the device.
6. Go to the uMobix website and log in using your credentials.
7. Go to Dashboard.
8. Choose Settings by tapping on your name at the top right corner.
9. Scroll down and tap on the Unlink icon beside the Unlink device.
Is it Safe to Uninstall uMobix?
Yes, it is completely safe to uninstall uMobix. There can be multiple reasons why you may want to uninstall this app such as:
- You no longer feel the need to monitor your child’s smartphone.
- Your child is old enough to leave them without adult supervision.
- You think using the app will only strangle the relationship between you and your child.
Is uMobix Undetectable?
uMobix is undetectable because it runs in stealth mode. iOS users have the option to run uMobix on the target device simply by sharing iCloud details rather than installing the app. On the other hand, android users can hide the icon of the app to prevent the target device user from finding out the app on the device. This must have cleared your doubts regarding, is uMobix undetectable or not.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Does uMobix record calls?
Ans. Yes, uMobix records the entire call logs in the user account. For this, simply log in to your account and choose the Calls option in the navigation menu.
Q2. Does uMobix show deleted messages?
Ans. Yes, uMobix monitors all sent, received, and deleted messages.
Q3. Does uMobix require root access?
Ans. Yes, uMobix requires root access to install on Android smartphones.
- How to Edit Named Ranges in Excel
- 20 Best Cell Phone Tracking Apps
- How to Enable and Use Package Tracking in Gmail App
We hope this article helped you in understanding how to uninstall uMobix. Please share your valuable feedback and reviews in the comments. Also, share what you would like to read next.