The most trending short video app TikTok has millions of users around the world. This Chinese-made social media platform brings us to a new world of entertainment where everyone can showcase their talent. The TikTok app is created in such a way that every user can handle and utilize the available features in it with ease. But in apps like this, you may come across fake accounts and accounts that you want to avoid. TikTok makes and gives us that opportunity to block and unblock someone on TikTok. There are other similar features, like unblocking someone on TikTok without an account and finding a block list on TikTok. So, in this guide, you will learn how to unblock someone on TikTok and get answers to many other related questions.
- How to Unblock Someone on TikTok
- Can You Block and Unblock Someone on TikTok?
- Can You Be Blocked on TikTok?
- How to Block Someone on TikTok That Has You Blocked?
- What Does Blocking Someone on TikTok Do?
- How Can You Find Your Blocked List on TikTok?
- What Happens When You Unblock Someone on TikTok?
- How Can You Unblock a User on TikTok?
- How Can You Unblock Someone on TikTok iPhone?
- How to Unblock Someone on TikTok without an Account?
- Is TikTok Unblocked from School?
How to Unblock Someone on TikTok
You can unblock any desired TikTok profiles from the Blocked accounts section on your TikTok app. Keep reading further to find the steps explaining the same in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
Can You Block and Unblock Someone on TikTok?
Yes, you can block and unblock a TikTok user either from their or your TikTok profile. Stay tuned to find out the steps for the same.
Can You Be Blocked on TikTok?
Yes, you can be blocked on TikTok. The TikTok app gives the flexibility to the users to block and unblock someone on TikTok.
How to Block Someone on TikTok That Has You Blocked?
You can’t block someone on TikTok that has you blocked since you can’t find them once they blocked you on TikTok.
What Does Blocking Someone on TikTok Do?
- Blocking someone on TikTok allows the user to secure their account from the ones they blocked.
- The blocked TikTok profile cannot see the user profile content or actions.
- They can’t communicate with the user who blocked them.
Also Read: Why is TikTok Making Me Sign Up?
How Can You Find Your Blocked List on TikTok?
You can find a block list on TikTok by following the upcoming steps:
1. Open the TikTok app on your phone.
2. Tap on the profile icon from the bottom bar, as shown below.
3. Tap the hamburger icon from the top right corner.
4. Tap on Settings and privacy > Privacy, as shown below.
5. Tap on Blocked accounts.
6. You will see your list of blocked TikTok profiles.
Also Read: How to Follow Someone on TikTok
What Happens When You Unblock Someone on TikTok?
When you unblock someone on TikTok:
- They will be able to see your TikTok profile again.
- That unblocked account will need to follow your account again because once a profile is blocked, it will automatically be unfollowed.
How Can You Unblock a User on TikTok?
Below are the steps mentioned for the procedure to unblock a user on TikTok.
1. Open the TikTok app and tap on the profile icon.
2. Tap on the hamburger icon > Settings and privacy.
3. Tap on the Privacy option under the ACCOUNT section, as shown below.
4. Swipe down and tap on Blocked accounts.
5. From the list, tap on Unblock, as shown below.
Also Read: How Do I Temporarily Disable TikTok
How Can You Unblock Someone on TikTok iPhone?
Unblocking someone on TikTok iPhone is easy. Follow the below-listed steps:
1. Open TikTok on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the Discover tab from the bottom bar.
3. Search for the desired TikTok profile.
4. Tap on the three-dotted icon from the top right corner.
5. Tap on Unblock to unblock the profile immediately.
How to Unblock Someone on TikTok without an Account?
Blocking and unblocking someone on TikTok without an account is not possible. In order to block or unblock someone, you must have an account. Without a TikTok account, you can only browse the TikTok feed.
Is TikTok Unblocked from School?
No. Most schools block the use of several apps which violate the school policy on their wireless network, including TikTok. TikTok will not be unblocked for the users in school until the school administration decides.
- Why Did Amazon Refund to Gift Card Instead of Credit Card?
- Can You See Who Reported You on TikTok?
- How to Unfollow Someone on TikTok
- How to Unblock yourself on Facebook Messenger
We hope that this guide was helpful and you were able to find out how to unblock someone on TikTok along with answers to a few frequently asked queries as well. You can let us know any queries about this article or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.