We all are aware of Facebook, which is one of the top-used Social Media platforms across the world used by over one billion users. Because it allows users to interact and share experiences, Facebook is highly popular among individuals of all ages. Are you a Facebook user and have wondered how can you transfer Facebook to new phone? Or how can you import Facebook data to another Facebook account? If you are someone looking for tips about the same, we bring you a helpful guide with lots of informative stuff, like how to retrieve Facebook on new phone and add my Facebook account to a new device.
How to Transfer Facebook Account to New Phone
Social media platforms are a great way to stay connected to your loved ones, even if the distance is unimaginable. You can chat or call someone with only a stable internet connection and enjoy all the juicy gossip. But if you have recently got a new smartphone, you might be wondering how to get all that stuff transferred to a new phone. Well, read this article till the end to know more.
If you are a Facebook user, who has just switched to a new device and wondering what is the simplest way to add my Facebook account to a new device, here is a quick guide on how you can add your Facebook account to a new device in just a few easy steps.
1. Launch Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
2. Type Facebook in the search bar and tap on Install.
3. Enter your Phone or email and Password and tap on Log In to add and access your account on this phone.
1. Visit the Facebook website on your PC/laptop browser.
2. Now, enter your registered Email address or phone number and Password in the required fields and click on Log In.
How to Retrieve Facebook on New Phone?
The best way to retrieve Facebook on a new phone is to simply install the Facebook application on your new phone and log into your Facebook account using your registered email address or mobile number. You can do that by following the steps discussed in the above heading.
The best way to transfer Facebook to new phone is to simply install the Facebook application on your new phone and just log into your Facebook account using your registered email address or mobile number as mentioned in the steps above.
If you have bought a new computer for yourself and you just want to import Facebook data to another Facebook account, you can easily do so with just a few steps. All you have to do is visit the Facebook website on your computer browser and Log In with your account credentials.
If you are wondering, can I add my Facebook account to a new device even if I don’t have access to my password? Then yes, you can do so but you just have to reset your Facebook password to log into your Facebook account. Here is a guide on how you can transfer your Facebook to new phone without a password in just a few easy steps.
1. Visit the official website of Facebook on any web browser you like.
2. Click on the Forgotten Password? option, as shown.
3. Now, enter your registered Email address or mobile number in the Find Your Account section and click on the Search option.
4. Now, pick the desired account that you want to recover and click on This is my account option next to it.
5. Now, to reset your Facebook password, select the Send code via SMS radio button and click on Continue.
6. Enter the received code in the given box and click on Continue.
7. Now enter a new password and click on the Save Changes option.
Note: You can also call Facebook Customer Care at (650) 308-7300 if you’re still having trouble regaining access to your Facebook account.
Hopefully, following this guide you have successfully transferred your Facebook account to a new device even without having access to your Facebook password.
Do you also wish to transfer your Facebook from Android to iPhone? You can quickly do that by logging into your Facebook account on the iPhone browser. Read and follow our guide on How to Access Facebook Desktop Version on iPhone to do that.
Facebook doesn’t provide any transfer function to import from an old account to a new one. Although it does provide a function to download your data, it is of no use unless you want to store heaps of years old data.
Unfortunately, Facebook does not allow users to transfer accounts to other accounts within the app. Instead, you will have to manually add friends and upload all the photos to make the new one just like your old one.
Most users occasionally ask us how to transfer Facebook data to another account. As mentioned above in the article, Facebook does not allow such transfers of data from one account to another.
- How to Fix iMessages Not Syncing on Mac
- How to Fix Facebook Notifications Not Working
- How to Switch Between Facebook Accounts
- How to Transfer old WhatsApp chats to your new Phone
We hope that you learned about how to transfer Facebook to new phone. Feel free to contact us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what topic you want to learn about in our next article.