Want to stream movies or shows from Disney Plus with friends remotely? Then, Discord is a very good option. However, if you are new to the platform, you may not be aware of how to stream Disney Plus on Discord on PC with your mobile, PC, and services like Plex. Fortunately, this guide covers all the information you need. So, let’s begin streaming!
How to Stream Disney Plus on Discord on PC and Mobile App
Disney Plus is the live-streaming service for all Disney content, Marvel movies, under the banner of Disney. It has become one of the most popular streaming services today for its sheer amount of content you can access. Here, you will get to learn to stream Disney Plus on Discord.
Is it legal to Stream Disney Plus on Discord? – No, streaming shows and movies from streaming services such as Disney Plus is not legal.
Note: Content owned by streaming services may be subject to copyright. Therefore, streaming Disney Plus on Discord may cause serious consequences. This article is for informational purposes only. User discretion is advised.
Method 1: Through Discord Settings
1. Launch Google Chrome and sign in to the Disney Plus account.
2. Open the Discord app, go to a voice chat channel, and click on the cogwheel icon on the bottom left of the screen.
3. Go to the left-hand menu and scroll down to ACTIVITY SETTINGS.
4. Click on Registered Games.
5. Click on Add it and select Google Chrome from the list.
6. Click on the Add Game option.
7. In the Discord Channel, click on the Stream Google Chrome icon in the bottom left-hand corner.
8. In the Screen Share Window, select a voice channel and adjust the stream quality as well as the frame rate.
9. Click on Go Live.
Method 2: Use Plex via Mazi on Discord
It is much easier to stream Disney Plus movies or shows using the Discord app. However, you can still follow the detailed steps below to stream to find out how to stream Disney Plus on Discord with Plex.
Note: You need to have the Disney Plus movie or show downloaded into your local drive to follow this method.
1. Go to the Plex website and create an account.
2. Download and install the Plex Media Server.
3. Open the Plex Media Server and sign in to the Plex account.
4. Click on Add Library.
5. Select the Movies option from the list of library types and click Next.
6. Select the BROWSE FOR MEDIA FOLDER option.
7. Select the folder for the downloaded movies or TV shows.
8. Click on the Add Library option.
9. Go to the App Directory in the Discord channel.
10. Search for Mazi and click on it.
11. Click the Add to Server.
12. Click on Authorize.
13. Go to the Mazi website.
14. Click on Link Discord Account.
15. Click on Link Plex Account.
16. Go back to Discord and type in /movies.
Also Read: What Does Invisible Mean on Discord?
How to Stream Movies or Shows from Disney Plus on Discord Mobile
Similar to the use of screen sharing within the Discord app on PC, you can also do the same using the mobile app. Therefore, others in the Discord voice channel can watch the Disney Plus stream. It is rather simple to do this. You can follow the step-by-step guide below.
1. Launch the Discord mobile app and sign in.
2. Go into a Discord channel and select VOICE CHANNELS.
3. Tap on the Join Voice at the bottom.
4. Tap on the Screen Share icon.
5. Tap on Start Now from the pop-up window.
6. Open the Disney Plus app and start a movie or show.
We hope that this guide was helpful and that you were able to learn about the steps on how to stream Disney Plus on Discord with your mobile, PC, and Plex. Let us know which method worked for you best. If you have any queries or suggestions, then feel free to drop them in the comments section below.