Being active on social media involves keeping up with the newest trends. And one of the booming trends right now is the grid layout, a selection of your Instagram posts that come together to form a single image on your profile. It gives your feed an exceptionally beautiful appearance and is a great way to stand out from other IG profiles. In this guide, we will explore how to split your photos into grids, ultimately boosting your Instagram profile’s visibility and engagement.
Table of Contents
How to Split Photos into Grids for Instagram
With Instagram’s ever-increasing user base, every little effort counts in terms of getting your account in front of more eyes and potentially keeping your followers interested. Creating a grid on your feed is a terrific method to generate a visually appealing design. Moreover, you can also attract potential brand deals and partnerships. Let’s see how you can do that in the upcoming sections of this article.
Here are the steps to split photos into grids for Instagram:
1. Open your phone browser and visit the ImageSplitter website.
2. Upload the desired image file and choose the number of Columns and Rows.
3. Select the desired portion of the image to split it.
4. Lastly, tap on Split Image.
Note: We do not endorse or sponsor any of the third-party apps/tools listed in this article. Users should ensure the protection of their data for privacy or any data loss. So, use these at your discretion.
Can I Split Photos for Instagram?
Yes, you can split photos for Instagram! In fact, many people choose to split their photos into grids for Instagram for several reasons, including:
- Attracting attention
- Increasing engagement
- Tell a story
- Experiment with your photography and design skills
- Try out new visual ideas
Also Read: How to Turn Off Skype Split Screen
How Do You Break a Picture into the Grid for Instagram Using Websites?
Grid posts are relatively simple to make with the tools we’ll look at in this article. They just take the photo you provide and divide it into different grid sizes that you can immediately post to your account. There are many websites and apps that you can use to split photos into a grid for Instagram.
Starting with websites, here are a few options:
Learning how to split photos into grids for Instagram is fairly similar. We’ll show you how to go about it step by step on the best-known website, ImageSplitter.
1. Visit the ImageSplitter website on your mobile browser.
2. Tap on the Select or drag your image file here box.
3. Select the desired image from your gallery.
4. Next, select the number of Columns and Rows into which you wish to divide your image into.
5. Drag to select only a specific portion or use the entire image to split.
6. Finally, tap on Split Image at the bottom.
That’s it! ImageSplitter makes it easy to split your photos into grids for Instagram, allowing you to create stunning visual displays on your profile.
Also Read: Can You Go Back to Old Instagram Layout?
How Do You Break a Picture into the Grid for Instagram using Apps?
Third-party apps are another option besides going directly to the websites where you can divide photos into grids for your Instagram. Numerous apps are available, and they all follow essentially the same steps to complete the task. A few of those apps are:
Here is how you can break a picture into the grid for Instagram with apps using PhotoSplit App, the best of the bunch. The steps to use the app to split your photos into a grid for Instagram are as follows:
1. Install the PhotoSplit for Instagram app from the App Store.
2. Open the PhotoSplit app and tap on the CHOOSE PHOTO option.
3. Choose the desired photo from your camera roll.
4. Now, select the desired grid format you want to use.
5. Adjust the grid by dragging the lines to the desired positions to crop the photo.
6. Tap on Save to save all the individual grids to your camera roll.
Now, you are all set and ready to give your Instagram feed a quirky look. You can select the grids individually from your camera roll and post them to your Instagram profile.
- What is Windows Firewall and How to Turn It On or Off?
- How to Download Watch Dogs for Android
- How to Do the 10 Year Challenge on Facebook & Instagram
- How To Add Multiple Photos To One Instagram Story?
Overall, there are numerous approaches to dividing photos into a grid for Instagram. It all depends on your preferences and the tools at your disposal. We wish this article helped you figure out how to split photos into grids for Instagram. Comment down what you want to read next as we keep developing new and exciting tech guides for you!