It’s tedious and time-consuming to post something in a group and then hop to another group and repeat the same action, isn’t it? Get your inner social media multi-tasker ready! In this article, we will discuss whether can you post to multiple groups on Facebook at once, and if so, how to. Read more to find out!
How to Post to Multiple Groups on Facebook at Once
Unfortunately, there is no direct feature on Facebook that lets users simultaneously share a post on more than one group. However, a few third-party services allow you to share a photo or video with several groups at once. They also allow you to manage your groups effectively by scheduling posts. Some of them include: Postcron; Convosight; Circleboom.
Note: We do not endorse any such apps/websites that offer such services; therefore, use these at your discretion.
Let’s use Convosight and see how it can help you simultaneously post on different groups at one time.
Note: You can only post simultaneously in the groups of which you are the admin.
1. Launch Convosight on a browser and click on Continue with Facebook.
2. Click on Continue with <Username> and follow the on-screen instructions to allow permissions.
3. In the Groups tab, click on Add Convosight to group next to the name of your group.
4. Now click on Go to group apps on Facebook.
5. Search for Convosight in Facebook Group apps and click on the search result.
6. Now, as the pop-up appears, click the Add button to add it to the group.
7. Select the group category and the primary country. Click on Confirm.
Repeat the steps to add Convosight to all your groups.
8. Now, go back to the Convosight home page and move to the Publish tab.
9. Click on Click here to post something… and then click on Grant permission to allow it to post to multiple Facebook groups.
10. Follow the on-screen instructions, select the groups, and link them with Convosight.
11. Now type the caption in the text area and add the image/video.
12. On the right pane, SELECT GROUPS TO PUBLISH and then click on Publish now at the bottom right corner.
Note: Under SELECT TIME TO PUBLISH in the top-right corner, you can also schedule a custom date and time to publish the post.
That is it! The post will be published now in your chosen groups. However, sometimes it might take a few minutes (max. 15 minutes) for the post to appear in the groups. So, in case there is a delay, wait for a while.
Also Read: How to See Group Invites on Facebook
How to Post to Multiple Groups on Facebook on Android
If you use the Facebook app on your Android smartphone, here are the steps you can follow to post simultaneously on different groups:
Note: As you cannot add Convosight to your groups on the mobile browser, follow steps 1 to 7 from Method 1 to add the same using the Desktop browser.
Once Conosight is added to your Facebook groups, follow the steps mentioned below to post simultaneously on them.
1. Launch Convosight on the mobile browser and follow the on-screen instructions.
2. Once you are on the dashboard, move to the Publish tab.
3. Tap on Click here to post something… and then on Grant permission.
4. Tap on Continue as <username> and follow the on-screen instructions.
5. Tap the + icon on the Posting to.. tab and select the groups to which you want to post.
6. If you want to schedule the post, tap the pencil icon next to Publish now.
7. Select Publish at a custom time and set the date and time. Tap on Done.
8. Now, write the caption, insert the image/video, and tap on Publish now.
The post will be published now or at your scheduled time in all your selected groups.
How to Post a Listing to Multiple Groups on Facebook Marketplace
Facebook Marketplace lets buyers and sellers seamlessly connect with each other. When you list a product in multiple seller groups, it boosts your chances of sales.
Note: You can only post a listing to multiple groups in Facebook Marketplace and not in personal groups.
Method 1: Posting on Multiple Groups Directly While Listing
If you are currently looking forward to listing a product and want to publish it on different seller groups at once, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Open Facebook and tap on Marketplace at the bottom.
2. Tap on Sell at the top-left corner and choose the category of the new listing.
3. Add Photos and other details as necessary.
You can also add tags on Facebook Marketplace for your products.
4. Scroll down and tap on List in more places.
5. Now select the seller groups you’ve joined earlier and want to post this listing on. Then tap on Done.
6. Now tap on Publish at the top-right corner.
Do note that the listing goes through a standard review procedure before becoming visible to others. It takes a couple of minutes. Once reviewed, it will be posted.
Method 2: Posting on Multiple Groups Directly After Listing
Well, if you have only listed a product on the Facebook Marketplace and now it to post it to more groups in order to increase sales, follow the under-mentioned steps:
1. In the Marketplace tab, tap on the profile head icon at the top.
2. Tap on Your listings and then choose the product which you want to post on multiple groups.
3. Tap on List in more places.
4. Now tap on List next to all the seller groups you want to post it on.
After the review process is done, the product will be visible to others in those groups.
As of now, Facebook has no direct option provided to post to multiple groups. However, we hope our guide helped you do the same. If you have any queries, or suggestions for us, do let us know in the comments. Stay tuned to TechCult for more such tips, tricks, and information.