Facebook Marketplace is a dynamic zone for vendors, where buying and selling reach new levels of convenience and excitement. As an online seller, your goal is to ensure that your products and services are easily discoverable by eager buyers, right? However, to stand out from the crowd, you need to increase the visibility of your business. This article will explain how to add tags and sell on Facebook Marketplace. Let’s boost your sales and revenue together!
Table of Contents
How to Add Tags on Facebook Marketplace
Tags help buyers easily search, filter, and find what they are looking for with just a few taps. Higher visibility means more chances of buyers discovering you, more attention, more interest, and more sales. Though the process isn’t easy, using tags can help you. Let’s go through the methods of adding them to your listings:
Method 1: Add Tags While Posting Listing
You can add the necessary tags while posting the listing on your Facebook Marketplace page. It is easy, simple, and all you have to do is:
1. Open Facebook and tap on three horizontal lines at the bottom-right corner.
2. Choose Marketplace and tap on Sell.
3. Make a choice from the Create New Listing menu.
4. Scroll down and tap on Additional listing options.
5. Now, Add Photos; Title; Price; Category; Condition; Description; Location
6. Scroll down more and tap on Tags and enter according to your listing category.
Note: You can add up to 20 tags.
7. Once done, tap on Next at the top right corner and finally tap on Publish.
Method 2: Tag Projects for Published Listing
If you have already published an item for sale and now want to add or change tags to attract more customers, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Navigate to Facebook Marketplace and tap on the profile icon at the top.
2. Tap on Your listings.
3. Tap the three horizontal dots next to the listing to which you want to add tags, followed by Edit listing.
4. Now scroll down to the Tags box and you can add more tags or remove the existing ones as well.
5. Once done, tap on Save at the top-right corner
Recommended: How to See Your Saved Items on Facebook Marketplace
This seemingly simple feature can attract potential opportunities, connect with new people, and boost your success. We hope our guide helped you add tags on Facebook Marketplace. If you have any queries or suggestions for us, do let us know in the comment section below.