Facebook Marketplace functions like an online store, enabling you to add desired items to the cart and thereafter complete the purchase. But if you have multiple stored items and can’t find a way to access them, don’t stress! Let’s see how you can view your saved items on Facebook Marketplace to continue shopping from the personalized list.
Table of Contents
How to See Your Saved Items on Facebook Marketplace
The saved items on Facebook Marketplace are those that you save for later. When you like a bunch of items on the Marketplace and are interested in them, you save them so that you can sort out the best item as per your need. Any category of item that is available on Marketplace can be saved. Only you have the right to add and remove items from your saved list.
To know how to see your saved items on this platform, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Open the Facebook app on your Android phone.
Note: Make sure you are logged into your Facebook account.
2. Tap on the hamburger menu icon from the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Tap on the Marketplace option.
4. Tap on the profile icon from the top.
5. Tap on the Saved Items tab to view all your saved items on Marketplace.
Also Read: How to View Saved Posts on LinkedIn
How to See Your Saved Items on Facebook Marketplace on Android?
To view your saved listing on your Facebook Marketplace profile, read and follow the steps mentioned above.
How to View Your Saved Items on Facebook Marketplace on Desktop?
To view your saved items on Facebook Marketplace using your desktop, follow these simple steps:
1. Visit the Facebook website and Log in to your account by providing the required credentials.
2. Click on the Marketplace option from the left pane.
3. Click on the Buying option from the left pane in the Marketplace section.
4. Click on the Saved option from the left pane again to view all your saved items.
Can You See Who Saved Your Items on Facebook Marketplace?
No, you cannot see who saved your items on Facebook Marketplace. But you can know how many people have saved it. Facebook allows you to view how many users have clicked, saved and shared your listed item on Marketplace. The saved item list is available to a user only, and no one except the user can access it. Hence, to protect users’ privacy, Facebook does not come with an option to view the users who have saved your listed Marketplace item.
After discovering how to see your saved items on Facebook Marketplace, you can now freely explore and save desired items for later. Let us know your thoughts in the comments, and stay tuned for more insightful articles.