You might have played different Minecraft game modes like Survival, Creative, Hardcore, or Adventure. And you may also have tried the latest Minecraft updates with new blocks and mobs. But what if you have the chance to play the original Minecraft game, released back in 2009? You can now experience the Classic Minecraft with bow gameplay on the web for free. You will certainly get hit with nostalgia if you had played the classic version back in 2009 when it was launched. Still, some people might not know about it and now want to play Classic Minecraft games. So, in this article, you will get to know how to play Classic Minecraft for free.
How to Play Classic Minecraft on Browser
This Minecraft game is not any mode, and you don’t have to download the application first on your system. You can say it is the most basic Minecraft gameplay existing today. Still, there are some features that can get anyone to play this game without needing any high-end console or cash in your pocket to pay. Take a look below:
- This Classic Minecraft game can be played on any browser and OS.
- You can play with up to 9 other players by inviting them with a link.
- The simple gameplay allows anyone to play this game without any hardware requirements.
- You can generate levels from small to huge in this Classic Minecraft game.
- You can share the link of the game you have generated through email or any messaging app.
- The simple WASD game controls can be utilized to play the game from your keyboard.
- It can work on your web browser without any cost.
The game has limitations as compared to the latest and evolved Minecraft games, but it just hits different when you got to play the game you love the most in its embryonic stage. To know how to play Classic Minecraft on browser, read and follow the below steps:
1. Open the Minecraft Classic game page on your browser.
2. After the game is generated in your browser tab, you can pick a username and click the Start option shown below.
3. You can mine or place the blocks with the left-click and toggle between these with the right-click from your mouse or touchpad keys.
Also Read: 3 Ways to Zoom Out in Minecraft
How to Change Game Settings on Classic Minecraft
As of now, you have got to know how to begin to play Classic Minecraft games on your web browser. Now, let us see how you can change the game settings by following the below steps.
1. From the game, press the Esc key on your keyboard to open the Game menu. Click the Options… as shown below.
2. You can change the game settings and set the options in whatever mode you want from this menu.
3. Click the Done option to save the changes.
Classic Minecraft Game Controls
As you know, this Classic Minecraft game is the most basic version ever existed. So, the controls of this game are also as simple as you can imagine. You do not need any consoles to play this game. You just need to have a keyboard with some keys to utilize and a mouse or touchpad with keys. Here are the controls with which you can play and navigate in this classic Minecraft game:
- W: Move forward with this key.
- A: Use this key to move to the left in the game.
- S: Move backward with this key.
- D: Go in the right direction using this key.
- B: As you press this key on the keyboard, the build menu will appear on the screen. You can left-click the desired block to bring it to the bottom bar.
- T: Press this key to chat with the other players while playing the game. The chat bar will appear at the bottom of the screen and you can type and click the Enter key on the keyboard to send the messages.
- F: You can toggle the density of the fog in the game by using this key.
- Left-Click: You can create new blocks, destroy them with the trees, dig the grounds and create tunnels, and much more with this keyboard key.
- Right-click: You can toggle between placing and mining the blocks with this key.
- Space Bar: You can jump in the game to climb the higher blocks in the game.
- Number Keys 1 to 9: These keys allow you to choose the block types to place from the bottom bar.
- Esc: By pressing this key, you open the game menu with controls and settings.
Also Read: Top 10 Cute Minecraft House Ideas
Game Levels on Classic Minecraft
There are no unlocks and objectives on the Classic Minecraft game, but still, you can choose the map sizes available to play. There are total Small, Normal, and Huge map size levels that you can choose from and enjoy the game with your friends.
- How to Perform Group Messaging on Android
- Fix League of Legends Directx Error in Windows 10
- Top 32 Best Safe ROM Sites
- Fix Minecraft Login Error in Windows 10
So, this is how you can play Classic Minecraft on browser without spending any money or downloading apps and various updates. Despite the limitations, this game is still played by many Minecraft enthusiasts. And this was the only reason the game developers released it again for everyone to play on browsers in 2019. Share the nostalgic experiences you might have had while playing the game once again in the comments section below.