You receive a QR code from carrier at the time of selecting your plan. If you are not provided with the code, you need to ask your carrier for support. The generation and operation of QR codes are known to be useful worldwide. Along with the increase in popularity come many questions and doubts. In this article, we have discussed some of the most common queries like how to find QR code for cellular plan and how to get QR code for eSIM. This article also mentions how to generate QR code on iPhone, Android, or cellular plans with elaborate steps. Happy reading!
- How to Get QR Code from Carrier
- How to Generate QR Code with Python?
- How Can You Get QR Code from Carrier?
- Where Can You Find Your QR Code for Your Cellular Plan?
- How Can You Scan a QR Code with Cellular Data?
- Which Carrier Has eSIM?
- How Can You Get a QR Code for eSIM?
- How Can You Get eSIM on Your iPhone?
- How Can You Get a QR Code for eSIM Telstra?
- Where is the QR Code on Your iPhone?
- How Can You Setup a QR Code on Your iPhone?
- How Can You Activate QR Code on iPhone?
- How Can You Get a QR Code from AT&T?
How to Get QR Code from Carrier
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to get QR code from carrier in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
Note: Since smartphones don’t have the same Settings options, they vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. Hence, ensure the correct settings before changing any.
How to Generate QR Code with Python?
To generate QR code with Python, you need to have an environment to work on Python.
- Import required module
- Define the date
- Initialize QR code with arguments
- Add strings to represent QR code
- Create and save the image as PNG or SVG files
Below is the Python coding to generate the QR code:
import qrcode #initialize qr object qr = qrcode.QRCode( version =1, box_size =10, border=6) data = “https://www.techcult.com/” #add data to qr code qr.add_data(data) qr.make(fit=True) #create an image of qr code image = qr.make_image(fill_color=”black”, back_color= “white”) #save it locally image.save(“qrcodeTechCult.png”) print(“QR code has been generated successfully!”)
How Can You Get QR Code from Carrier?
There are a lot of different types of carriers. Some use static QR codes, while others use unique QR codes. We get these codes automatically through the carrier at the time of our service plan selection. If this is not the case, you have to contact your carrier to get the QR code, and they will issue a new code soon.
Where Can You Find Your QR Code for Your Cellular Plan?
You can find QR code for cellular plan for eSIM in your phone settings inside the cellular plan option.
How Can You Scan a QR Code with Cellular Data?
Follow the below steps to scan a QR code with cellular data:
1. Open your Camera app on your phone.
2. Tap on the Lens icon in your camera modes.
Note: If you can’t find it, scroll horizontally until you find modes and tap on the lens.
3. Capture the QR code.
Note: You can also upload it from your gallery.
4. Tap on the search icon. A URL will appear on the screen, directing you to your webpage.
Also Read: Fix SIM Card Not Working on Android
Which Carrier Has eSIM?
Many carriers have the concept of ESIM. Some of them are:
- Lucky Mobile
- Telus and Virgin AT&T
- Verizon Telcel
How Can You Get a QR Code for eSIM?
To get QR code for eSIM, you need to activate eSIM on your device from the carrier. Send an SMS to the carrier to activate eSIM. After activating, you will get the QR code on your registered email address. You can access the QR code from there.
How Can You Get eSIM on Your iPhone?
Follow the below steps to get eSIM on your iPhone:
1. Go to your Settings on your iPhone.
2. Now, tap on Cellular.
3. Then, tap on Add Cellular Plan.
4. Tap on Convert Cellular Plan.
5. Tap on Convert to eSIM and select OK.
6. You will now receive an alert that says you must approve the transfer on your previous iPhone. Confirm Yes to continue, and your ESIM is available.
7. Now, remove the SIM card from the device.
Also Read: How Do I Activate My TruConnect SIM Card
How Can You Get a QR Code for eSIM Telstra?
Follow the below steps to get a QR code for eSIM Telstra carrier:
1. Visit the Telstra eSIM Sign in page and Sign in with your account credentials.
2. Click on Add an ESIM at the top right corner.
3. Select your account and tap on the Get Code option on the screen.
Where is the QR Code on Your iPhone?
The QR code scanner on your iPhone can be found in the Camera app or in the Control Panel.
How Can You Setup a QR Code on Your iPhone?
To setup QR code in your iPhone, you can install various external apps like the QRbot app from App Store. Other than this you can create QR individually for every app. Follow these steps to create QR codes:
1. Open Shortcuts on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the + icon at the top right corner.
3. Tap on Add Action.
4. Search QR in the search bar and tap on Generate QR Code.
5. Choose Ask Each Time by tapping Text next to Generate QR Code for the scanning option.
Note: You can also choose Clipboard or other options depending on your preferences.
6. Tap on the play icon at the bottom right corner.
7. Enter the URL and tap on Done.
Now, your QR code is set up. Read this article from the start to learn how to get QR code from carrier.
Also Read: How to Generate Barcode using Microsoft Word
How Can You Activate QR Code on iPhone?
To scan and activate a QR code on your iPhone, you just have to:
1. Open the Camera app on your iPhone.
2. Point the camera at the desired QR code. The QR code will get scanned.
Note: If the code isn’t scanned properly, you can add more light through your phone’s flashlight.
3. Tap on the WEBSITE QR CODE notification to navigate to the website of that QR code.
How Can You Get a QR Code from AT&T?
To get a QR code from AT&T, follow the below steps:
1. Open the AT&T Mobile Transfer app on your phone.
2. Tap on To this device.
You will see the QR code.
- How to Go Live on TikTok Android
- What is the Wisenet DVR Default Password?
- How to Change Your Caller ID on iPhone
- How to Scan QR Codes with an Android phone
We hope that you learned about how to get QR code from carrier. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what topic you want to learn about in our next article.