Every day we interact with thousands of people online. The various social media platforms provide us with a quick and easy connection with other people online. Discord is a social media platform that gets millions of people around the world on the same platform. Interacting with so many people can have some risks, we may not always know whom we are interacting with and where they come from. The IP address can help know the basic information about a person’s location. Many people look for methods to find someone’s IP address from Discord. There are a few effective methods to figure out how to find someone’s IP on Discord. In this guide, we will explore how to track someone’s IP on Discord using various online tools such as the Discord IP Resolver. So, if you are looking for effective methods to locate an IP address on Discord you have come to the correct place.
How to Find Someone’s IP on Discord
In this article, we have shown the ways to get someone’s IP on Discord in detail.
What is Discord IP Address?
Discord IP addresses are unique online information that can tell you about the location of a user. IP addresses are unique address on the internet that gives information about the device you use and from where you use them. Discord IP address tells the online information of a Discord user. You can find a person’s Discord IP address using various methods that are mentioned in detail in this guide.
There are a few methods that can be used to figure out how to find someone’s IP on Discord. These methods include using the Command Prompt on Windows devices and using online tools to get the IP address. You can track someone’s IP to locate them geographically. These tools can help keep you discreet and safe from other online users whom you may not know. You can also get to find someones IP address from Discord that you may be interacting with online, you can also know what device they use to surf the internet with the help of tools like Discord IP Resolver. In the following sections, we have come up with methods to figure out how to track someone’s IP on Discord.
Method 1: Use Command Prompt
Command Prompt is one of the most important Windows tools that can help you with various issues. The Command Prompt is generally used to fix certain Windows issues and other system issues. However, this tool can also be used to track an IP address from the internet including a Discord IP address. You will have to keep a few things in mind before using the Command Prompt to track the IP address on Discord.
- Make sure that all the other applications are closed on your computer and that no other program is interfering with the Command Prompt.
- To make the process less complicated and faster, make sure that you have closed all the other browsers on your device.
- Only open the Discord website and log in.
- Also, make sure that the person whose IP address you want to track is also online on Discord.
Once you have ensured all the prior requirements for this method, you can follow these simple steps to use the Command Prompt to find someones IP address from Discord.
1. Press the Windows key, type cmd and click on Open.
2. Here, type netstat-an command, and press the Enter key. Wait for a while until the process has finished.
3. A list of the generated script will appear, scroll down and locate codes with the ESTABLISHED message.
4. Here, you will be able to locate the IP address of the other users, you can copy and get the location of the user to figure out how to track someone’s IP on Discord.
Continue reading to know how to use the Discord IP Resolver to find someones IP address from Discord.
Also Read: How to Fix Discord Keeps Freezing
Method 2: Use Discord IP Resolver Tool
If you have the access to the other person’s Discord account, you can try to figure out how to find someone’s IP on Discord with the IP Resolver Tool. You can follow these simple steps to get the IP address from the application.
1. Hit the Windows key, type Discord and click on Open.
2. On the Discord app, click on the gear icon to open Settings.
3. From the left-side menu, click on the Advanced option.
4. In the Advanced menu option turn on the Developer Mode toggle.
5. Now, click on the ESC button to navigate to the Discord home screen.
6. Now, navigate to your Discord friend list and right-click on the name of the person you want to track.
7. Click on the Copy ID option.
8. Now, open your web browser and visit the Discord IP Resolver.
9. Paste the copied Discord ID in the Discord User ID textbox.
10. Click on the Resolve button to find someone’s IP address from Discord.
Also Read: How to Get Discord Unblocked at School
Method 3: Use Discord IP Grabber Tool
Along with the Discord IP Resolver tools, IP Grabber tools are one of the best online tools to get the IP address of a Discord user. There are multiple online IP Grabber tools including tools dedicated to the Discord platform. Some general steps can be taken to use these Discord IP Grabber tools. The following are the steps to get a Discord IP address with the IP Grabber tool to figure out how to track someone’s IP on Discord.
1. Open the Discord app and log in to your Discord account.
Note: Make sure that the person whose IP address you seek is also online.
2. Navigate to the message section and start a conversation with the person whose IP address you would want to know.
3. Open your web Browser and visit the Discord IP Grabber tool website.
4. Enter a link from the internet on the tool and create a Tracking Code link.
5. Copy this link and send it to the person on Discord and ask them to visit.
6. Once the person has clicked the link copy the link again and paste it into the Tool.
7. In the Result icon you can see the IP address of the person.
Method 4: Use Other Third-party Tools
Along with the Discord IP Resolver tools, many tracking applications are available online and can help you figure out how to find someone’s IP on Discord. You can use these applications to track a person’s IP address to know their location. Most of these applications are available for free downloads and easily can be used to find someones IP address from Discord. You can examine various Discord accounts through these applications. Most Discord users use these applications to track the IP addresses of other users.
Also Read: Fix Error 1105 Discord in Windows 10
How to IP Block a Profile on Discord
If you wish to block someone on Discord or IP block someone on Discord you can do it by knowing their IP address. You can follow these simple steps to block someone on Discord.
1. Find out the Discord IP address of the person you want to block by using one of the above-mentioned methods.
2. Open Discord and log in to your account with your username and password. You will then be able to connect to the server.
3. From the left side of the Discord screen, select a specific server.
4. Once you locate the user, right-click on their profile and click on the Ban option.
5. Confirm the ban option and you will successfully IP block the user on Discord.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. What is a Discord IP address?
Ans. Discord IP addresses are unique online address that tells you about a user’s location and the information about the device the person is using.
Q2. Can I know someone’s IP address on Discord?
Ans. Yes, various online tools can track an IP address on Discord. This information can be used to keep yourself safe from fake profiles.
Q3. Can I IP block someone on Discord?
Ans. Yes, you can IP block a person on Discord by figuring out their IP address. You will need to use the advanced Discord settings to IP block a profile.
- Does Tracfone Use Minutes on Wi-Fi?
- Fix Can’t Log In to Spotify with Correct Password
- Fix Discord Stuck on the Connecting Screen
- How Long Does It Take for a Discord Account to Delete?
We hope this guide was helpful to you and you were able to figure out how to find someone’s IP on Discord. Let us know which method worked for you. If you have any suggestions or queries for us, please let us know in the comment section.