Instagram is the most famous social media platform active in the market. It is owned by Meta, formerly known as Facebook. It is a great platform to communicate with friends and family. You can share your day-to-day activities on this platform. Also, many people run their businesses on Instagram and earn a lot through it. In this article, we will focus on how to find old Instagram posts. To get a detailed answer, keep reading this article till the end to learn how to see old Instagram posts without scrolling and resolve the Instagram older posts not showing issue.
Table of Contents
- How to Find Old Instagram Posts
- Can You Search by Date on Instagram?
- How Do You See Someone’s Old Posts on Instagram?
- How Do You Find Posts from Years Ago on Instagram?
- Can You See Your Own Old Instagram Posts?
- How Can You See Your Old Instagram Posts without Scrolling?
- Why Can’t You See Older Posts on Instagram?
- Does Instagram Keep Deleted Photos?
- How Can You See Deleted Instagram Posts?
- Can You Recover Deleted Instagram Posts from Years Ago?
- How Can You See Old Deleted Messages on Instagram?
How to Find Old Instagram Posts
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to find old Instagram posts in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
Can You Search by Date on Instagram?
Yes, you can search using the date on Instagram. You must type in the date you want to search for in the search box and tap on Enter. Then all the posts posted on that day and those with that date mentioned in their caption will be shown to you.
How Do You See Someone’s Old Posts on Instagram?
To see someone’s old post on Instagram, you have to open up their profile and then keep scrolling until you find the old post you are looking for, the date of the post is mentioned below the caption.
Also Read: How to Find Contacts on Instagram
How Do You Find Posts from Years Ago on Instagram?
To find posts on Instagram from years ago, follow the below-listed steps:
Note 1: The steps discussed below might not work all the time because if any other posts have mentioned a similar date or year in their caption, those posts will also be shown.
Note 2: For both Android and iOS Instagram users.
1. Open the Instagram app and tap on the search icon from the bottom of the screen.
2. Enter the Day, month, and year in the search box to find related posts.
Also Read: How to See Who Shared Your Instagram Story
Can You See Your Own Old Instagram Posts?
Yes, you can see your own old Instagram posts, but remember to look for them manually. There is no filter option to do so.
How Can You See Your Old Instagram Posts without Scrolling?
Unfortunately, there is no any other method to see old Instagram posts without scrolling. You have to scroll down until you find the post you are looking for. It can be very much time-consuming.
Why Can’t You See Older Posts on Instagram?
If you have not deleted your older Instagram posts, you can just scroll down in your feed and find all your older posts there. Ensure you have a good Internet connection because loading older posts require a good Internet connection. The primary reasons for the older posts not showing issues are an unstable Internet connection and deleted posts.
Does Instagram Keep Deleted Photos?
Yes, deleted photos, videos, stories, and reels remain in the recently deleted folder in the account settings for 30 days after deletion. Once that time is crossed, it is gone forever.
How Can You See Deleted Instagram Posts?
To see the deleted Insta posts, you can consider following the below steps:
1. Open your profile on Instagram and tap on the hamburger icon from the top right corner.
2. Then, tap on Settings.
3. In the search box at the top of the screen, search for Recently Deleted and tap on the appropriate search result.
You will find all your recently deleted Instagram posts in the last 30 days.
Also Read: How to Find Old Bios on Instagram
Can You Recover Deleted Instagram Posts from Years Ago?
No, recovering deleted Instagram posts after 30 days of deletion is not possible. Once the deletion has passed 30 days, the post is deleted forever and can’t be recovered in any case.
How Can You See Old Deleted Messages on Instagram?
To see old deleted messages on Instagram, you can consider following the below steps:
1. Open the Instagram app on your device and tap on your profile icon from the bottom right corner.
2. Tap on the hamburger icon from the top right corner of the screen.
3. Tap on Settings.
4. Search for Download your information and tap on the appropriate result.
5. Enter the Email address to which you want your Instagram data to be shared and tap on the Request download option.
6. If prompted, enter your Instagram Password.
Note: It may take up to 14 days to get that data.
- How to Unban PSN Account
- How to Get Hair Color Filter on Instagram
- How to View Someone’s Deleted Instagram Posts
- How to Find Advanced Setting on Instagram
In this article, we took a look at how to find old Instagram posts and see old posts without scrolling. Also, we have solved some common questions related to the same. We hope that all your questions have been answered in this article. Please drop your queries or suggestions in the comment section below, if any. Also, let us know what you want to learn next.