YouTube has millions of videos to offer to users around the world. One can easily find everything on YouTube, such as cooking videos, gaming videos, technical gadget reviews, latest song videos, movies, web series, and much more. Sometimes, you may come across a YouTube video that you liked so much, and you may want to download the YouTube video on your mobile one. Now, the question is how to download YouTube videos in the mobile gallery?
YouTube does not allow users to download the videos directly from their platform. However, one can use third-party tools and applications for downloading YouTube videos on their mobile phone. In this guide, we will show you the workaround on how to download YouTube videos on mobile.
- How to Download YouTube Videos on Mobile
- How to Download YouTube Videos on Android
- Step 1: Download File Master
- Step 2: Copy the Video Link on YouTube
- Step 3: Navigate to the Website Yt1s.com
- Step 4: Launch File Master
- Step 5: Move YouTube Video to your Gallery
- How to Download YouTube Videos on iPhone
- Step 1: Download Document 6 App
- Step 2: Copy the Link to the YouTube Video
- Step 3: Launch the Document 6 App’s Web Browser
- Step 4: Open Document 6 App
How to Download YouTube Videos on Mobile
How to Download YouTube Videos on Android
If you are an Android user and want to download YouTube videos on your phone, then you can follow the below-listed steps:
Step 1: Download File Master
The first step is to download file master on your Android device. File master is like any other file manager, but it allows you to easily view and move your Video downloads to your phone gallery. Since many users don’t know how to download YouTube videos on their mobile phones, this app will come in very handy.
1. Open the Google play store on your device and search for File master by SmartVisionMobi.
2. Find the app from your search results and install it on your device.
3. After successfully installing the app, grant the necessary permissions.
Step 2: Copy the Video Link on YouTube
This part involves copying the link to the YouTube video you want to download on your Android device. Since YouTube does not allow you to directly download videos, you have to indirectly download them by copying the link address of the YouTube video.
1. Launch the YouTube app on your device.
2. Navigate to the video that you want to download.
3. Click on the Share button below your video.
4. Finally, select the Copy link option.
Yt1s.com is a website that allows you to download YouTube videos effortlessly for free. Follow these steps to download YouTube videos on mobile without the YouTube app:
2. After you navigate to the website, paste the link of the YouTube video into the box on your screen. Check the screenshot for reference.
3. Click on Convert.
4. Now, you can select the video quality that you want to download by clicking on the drop-down menu below your video.
5. After you select the video quality, click on the Get link.
6. Wait for the website to convert your YouTube video into your preferred file format.
7. Finally, click on Download to get the video on your mobile, and the video will automatically start downloading on your Android phone.
Step 4: Launch File Master
After downloading the YouTube video, it is time to manage the video file on your device.
1. Open the File master app from your app drawer on your device.
2. Click on the Tools tab from the bottom of your screen.
3. Under Categories, go to the Videos section.
4. Click on Download.
5. Now, you will be able to see your YouTube Video in the download section.
6. To play the video, tap on it and open it with the Android media player.
Step 5: Move YouTube Video to your Gallery
In case you want to move the YouTube video in your phone gallery, but don’t know how then File master can come in handy.
1. Open the File master app.
2. Select the Tools to tab from the bottom.
3. Go to Videos.
4. Click on the Download section.
5. Locate and tap on the YouTube video. Select the ‘Copy to’ option from the pop-up menu.
6. Finally, you can select your Internal Storage and then select the Folder to move your video.
Also Read: 3 Ways to Block YouTube Ads on Android
How to Download YouTube Videos on iPhone
If you are an iPhone user, you can follow these steps to download YouTube videos on your iPhone.
Step 1: Download Document 6 App
Document 6 allows you to manage their files as it is a file manager app for IOS users.
- Head to the app store on your device.
- Search for Document 6 using the search bar.
- You have to Install Document 6 by Readdle.
- After you find the document 6 app from the search results, click on Get to Install it.
Step 2: Copy the Link to the YouTube Video
You have to copy the link to the YouTube video that you want to download on your device. If you are wondering how to download YouTube videos on mobile without the app, you will require the link to the YouTube video.
1. Launch the YouTube app on your device.
2. Navigate to the Video that you want to download.
3. Click on the Share button below the video.
4. Now, tap on the Copy link option.
Step 3: Launch the Document 6 App’s Web Browser
Now, you have to open the document 6 app’s web browser. In simple words, you have to access your web browser via the document 6 app.
1. Launch document 6 on your device and click on the compass icon to open your web browser.
2 After launching the web browser, visit yt1s.com in the address bar and click enter.
3. Now, you will see a link box on the website, where you have to paste the link of the YouTube video you want to download.
4. After you paste the link, click on Convert.
5. Select the Video quality and File Format by clicking on the drop-down menu.
6. Click on the Get link.
7. The website will automatically start converting your video into your preferred file format.
8. Finally, click on the Download button to get the video on your iPhone.
Also Read: Top 15 Free YouTube Alternatives
Step 4: Open Document 6 App
After downloading the video, you can manage the video file on your device by using the document 6 app.
1. Open the document 6 app, and click on the Folder icon from the screen’s bottom-left.
2. Click on the Downloads folder to access all your recent downloads.
3. Now, locate your YouTube video in the Download section, and tap on it to play it within the document 6 app.
You also have the option of moving the video to your Phone Gallery. Here is how to move the video into your phone gallery:
1. To move the video to your phone gallery, access your video in the download section of the document 6 app and click on the three horizontal dots at the corner of the video.
2. Click on Share, and select Save to Files. However, this option is available for users with iOS 11. You will not be able to move your video if you have an older iPhone.
3. Now, click on ‘On my iPhone.’
4. Now, select any folder and click on Add.
5. Head to the iPhone’s files app.
6. Click on browser from the bottom-right corner.
7. Click on ‘On my iPhone’ and locate your video.
8. Tap on the video, and click on the Share button.
9. Finally, click on Save the video.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Q1. How can I download YouTube videos directly to my android?
You can use third-party video downloader apps that are available on the Google play store. Alternatively, if you don’t want to download any third-party app on your device, you can use the Yt1s.com website. Launch your default chrome browser on your Android device, and go to YT1s.com. On the website, you will see a box where you need to paste the link to the YouTube video that you want to download. Therefore, go to YouTube and copy the video link by clicking on the share button below the video. Go back to the website and paste the link in the box to download the video.
Q2. How do I download YouTube videos to my phone gallery?
To download a YouTube video to your phone gallery, you will require a file managing app. Download file master on Android devices and Document 6 app on iPhones. Now, to download the YouTube videos in your phone gallery, you can follow our detailed guide.
Q3. Which app can download YouTube videos on mobile?
Some several third-party apps and websites allow you to download YouTube videos directly to your Android device. Few of these apps are Video downloaded by IncshotInc, free video downloader by simple design Ltd, and similarly, you can find various applications. All these apps require you to copy-paste the link to the YouTube video you want to download on your device.
- How to Disable ‘Video paused. Continue watching’ on YouTube
- How to Put a YouTube Video on Repeat on Desktop or Mobile
- 3 Ways to Add Album Art to MP3 in Windows 10
- How to Hack the Chrome Dinosaur Game
We hope that this guide was helpful and you were able to download YouTube videos on your Mobile phone. If you still have any queries regarding this article, then feel free to ask them in the comments section.