Your profile picture on LinkedIn presents your face to the professional world.
So, did you scroll through LinkedIn and find someone in your network with the perfect picture that you want to use as an idea for yours?
Yes, we understand that. But, here’s the question – how to download someone’s profile picture on LinkedIn, and that too in full size?
We’ll guide you through the process.
How to Download LinkedIn Profile Picture
Unlike other social media platforms, LinkedIn doesn’t offer a direct option for users to download someone’s profile picture.
However, there are some workarounds you can try.
Method 1: Screenshot Profile Picture (Mobile App)
It’s the easiest way you can get the desired image.
All you need is to navigate to their LinkedIn profile and tap on their profile picture to view it in full size and screenshot it.
Method 2: Save as Image (on PC)
If you use the LinkedIn web version on a PC, here’s how to get someone’s profile picture:
1. Visit LinkedIn and navigate to the targeted profile.
2. Right-click on their profile picture and click on Save image as… from the context menu.
Note: Click on their LinkedIn profile picture to expand it and download the full-size image.
3. Click on the Save button.
Also Read: How to Create LinkedIn Headshot Using AI
What Should Your LinkedIn Profile Photo Look Like?
Your photo reflects your persona and to make your LinkedIn profile picture attractive to clients, recruiters, and employees, you should consider the following tips:
- Your photo should appear more professional. Avoid a selfie or group photos.
- Choose to dress in attire suitable for your targeted industry.
- It should be clear and taken in good lighting for better visibility.
- Maintain good eye contact with the camera and smile to make the picture look more confident and approachable.
- Keep the background simple, not too vivid.
- Avoid filtered pictures or if there are any, make sure to remove the filter from the photo.
How to Download LinkedIn Images
Here’s how you can download images posted on LinkedIn
Option 1: On PC
1. Visit LinkedIn and navigate to the image you want to download.
2. Right-click on the image and click on Save image as… from the context menu.
3. Click on Save.
Option 2: On Smartphone
1. Visit the LinkedIn web version on the browser and navigate to the targeted image.
2. Long press on it and select Download image from the menu.
How to Download Multiple LinkedIn Images
It’s not directly possible to download multiple LinkedIn images and you’ll have to save each one of them separately.
Note: We do not endorse any such apps that offer such services; therefore, use these at your discretion.
We hope our guide helped you with how to download a LinkedIn profile picture in just a few simple steps.
If you have any queries or suggestions for us, do let us know in the comments section, and stay connected to TechCult.