We heard you’ve been looking for a weapon that could supercharge your sales and lead-generation efforts. So here we are! LinkedIn stands as a mammoth in the field of competitive business and networking. The ability to connect professionals with the right prospects and nurture those connections dominates the sector. LinkedIn Sales Navigator favors exactly that for users engaged in B2B sales. In this article, we will discuss with you, what is LinkedIn Sales Navigator, what are its features and benefits. Let’s get started!
What is LinkedIn Sales Navigator and What are Its Benefits?
Sales Navigator on LinkedIn is a premium subscription service offered by the platform. This paid solution is designed specifically for sales professionals, marketers, and business development teams to improve their prospecting, generate more & more leads, and build & maintain relationships with their buyers at scale.
Marketing updates through push emails, messages, and calls is not enough anymore. Moreover, most of them go unattended or straight into spam. However, the Sales Navigator acts as an intermediary that leads the sales representatives with trusted, reliable, & real-time data along with insights about their targets. Moreover, it helps them grow their network, close deals, and catapult their career to new heights.
Features of LinkedIn Sales Navigator
As the name suggests, Sales Navigator paves the path for sales professionals to generate impressive outcomes. Its several compelling features and tools that bring remarkable benefits for sales teams, businesses, and professionals alike such as:
- Advanced Search Filters: With 30+ filters, you can customize and narrow down the search results. Highly targeted searches help you find potential leads & accounts based on specific criteria, such as industry, company size, region, and more.
- Lead Recommendations: It uses personalized algorithms based on saved leads, the user’s preferences, and search history to provide more lead recommendations. One can efficiently discover new prospects without much hustle.
- Advanced Account Insights: Sales Navigator includes account pages. Users gain access to detailed information about leads and specific companies for better outreach. It also helps you track news mentions, updates, and employee changes.
- Team Link and Collaboration: Team link enables collaboration among members of a sales team to leverage their collective networks and see connections within target accounts. You can share leads, notes, and updates to ensure everyone is on the same page.
- Saved Searches: If you want to save time, remember here you can save your leads & searches to keep track of them. You can create a list of dynamic leads based on Relationship, Geography, Company, Industry, Headcount, and Seniority.
- InMail Messaging Credits: With Sales Navigator, you receive a monthly allocation of InMail message credits on LinkedIn. This feature allows you to send direct messages to prospects and reach out to leads even if they are not in the network. That ultimately helps in increasing your chances of getting a response.
- CRM Integration: It integrates with various popular Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools like Salesforce, HubSpot, and Microsoft Dynamics. Hence, users can synchronize their LinkedIn data with CRM to manage their leads and accounts in one place.
- Sales Insights: Sales Navigator provides analytics and engagement metrics to track the effectiveness of your outreach campaigns and identify the areas for improvement.
- Smart Links: A smart link refers to the link to a document such as PDF, Word, PowerPoint, or image, or a downloadable file including a zip file, CSV, etc. You can insert them in InMail messages. Moreover, it allows you to track if, when, and how many times the recipient has clicked on the link, what times they have spent viewing the content, etc.
- Real-time Updates: Based on the industry and company size, subscribers receive real-time alerts and updates about their leads, accounts, and opportunities for timely engagement and follow-ups.
- Custom Lists: Users can create and manage custom lists of leads and accounts. It therefore becomes easier for you to organize and prioritize outreach efforts.
In essence, LinkedIn Sales Navigator brings multiple benefits for salespeople to identify, connect, and nurture leads and prospects more effectively within the LinkedIn ecosystem. It improves your search capabilities and increases visibility to extend contact networks.
How Much Does LinkedIn Sales Navigator Cost?
LinkedIn Sales Navigator offers three pricing plans, the pricing of which varies depending on whether you pay monthly or annually.
- Sales Navigator Core (Professional) at $99 per user per month or $959.88 per year
- Sales Navigator Advanced (Team) at $149 per user per month or $1300 per year
- Sales Navigator Advanced Plus (Team) at $1600 per year and is available upon request.
Along with this, you also get a 1-month Free Trial for the Professional and Team plan with free cancellation.
Also Read: How to Use Lusha Extension on LinkedIn
How is LinkedIn Sales Navigator Different?
Both LinkedIn Sales Navigator and LinkedIn Premium are great tools. However, here are some of the key differences between them:
LinkedIn Sales Navigator (Core, Advanced, and Advanced Plus)
- Unlimited searches, Save searches, and profile visits in the past 90 days.
- 50 InMail messages per month
- Advanced search filters and Sales spotlights
- Lead and account recommendations
- Integration with CRM and sales tools
- Sales navigator mobile app
LinkedIn Premium Business
- 5 InMail messages per month
- LinkedIn Learning access
- Job seeker and company insights
- Industry trends
- Competitor analytics
Also Read: 21 Best Trello Board Template Ideas
That is it! We hope our article helped you learn about the benefits of LinkedIn Sales Navigator. If you have any queries or suggestions for us, do let us know in the comments box below. Stay tuned to TechCult for more information.