Endless scrolling on Facebook with the same content layouts can eventually make everything look boring and exhausting. You may get tired of seeing the same caption font and colors all day. But what if we tell you there is a way to freshen up these posts? In this tutorial, we will discuss how to change font size and color in a Facebook post on your Android phone to make them more engaging and readable.
How to Change Font Size and Color in Facebook Post
With several meme pages and entertaining videos, Facebook can never be a boring place to spend your time. You can also post photos and videos to let your friends know what you have been up to recently. Nonetheless, everyone likes to see a little change every once in a while. And this article will help you make those tweaks in font, size, and style.
You can change the font size for the FB app on your phone from Settings > Display > Font size. Then, you can follow these steps to change the fonts and background color for your post.
1. Launch the Facebook app and tap on the post box from the home screen.
2. Tap on the Background colour option.
3. Then, select the desired background and font color and enter your text.
4. Lastly, tap on POST.
How to Change Font Size on Facebook Post?
If you think the text size on the Facebook app on your device is too small or too large for your eyes, maybe it is time to make a few adjustments. There are two methods of doing that, so let us begin.
Method 1: Keep Post Description Short
If you are someone who frequently posts statuses on Facebook and keeps everyone updated with where you have been and what you are doing, this method is for you. Interestingly, Facebook displays your post description in bold if it is less than 35 characters. This is why some posts on your Facebook post appear in a larger font than others. So if you want to have these posts with bold captions, keep them short.
Method 2: Through Phone Settings
Here is how to change the font size on Facebook posts through your smartphone settings:
Note: Since Android smartphones do not have the same Settings options, they vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. Hence, ensure the correct settings before changing any on your device.
1. Open Settings on your smartphone.
2. Tap on Display.
3. Next, select the Font size option.
4. Now, choose the preferred font size that you would like to see on your smartphone apps, including Facebook.
How to Change Text Color on FB Post?
Changing text color on FB posts will help add a little bling to boring white letters. For this, all you have to do is:
1. Open the Facebook app on your Android device.
Note: Make sure you are logged into your Facebook account.
2. Tap on Write something here…. text box from the home tab.
3. Then, tap on the Background colour option and choose any of the following combinations:
- Blue background with Black font
- Red background with White font
4. Enter your desired text with the selected colors.
5. Tap on POST once you are happy with the changes.
Also Read: How to Change Font on Instagram
How to Change Font Style in Facebook Profile Name?
To get a different font type for your FB profile name, you can use the official LINGOJAM website. Here is how to use it:
1. Go to the official LINGOJAM website on your phone browser.
2. Enter your name in the given text box.
3. From the font box below the text box, copy the preferred font style.
Note: You can also use this website to change your Facebook post’s font size with color.
4. Open the Facebook app and Log in using your credentials.
5. Tap on the hamburger menu icon from the top right corner.
6. Select the Settings & privacy option from the menu.
7. Tap on Settings.
8. Next, select Personal and account information.
9. Tap on Name.
10. Tap and hold the text box and Paste the copied name with the selected font.
- How Do I Transfer My PUBG Account to Another Email Account
- How to Update Facebook on Android
- 17 Best Free Font Apps for Android Smartphone Users
- How to Change Font Style in WhatsApp
With this tutorial on how to change font size and color in Facebook post on your Android phone, you can create fonts with different colors for every FB post. In the comments section below, share any problems you faced with the methods listed in this article for us to help you. Also, you can share the fonts and colors combination you used in your FB posts.