DoorDash is one of the biggest food delivery companies in the United States as the headquarters of this company is situated in San Francisco, California. It allows you to order food from your favorite restaurants while being online on your phone or computer. You can order your food at any location you are at. So, are you wondering how to change your DoorDash location? In this article, you will get answers for how to change DoorDash location and other queries as well.
Table of Contents
- How to Change DoorDash Location
- What is DoorDash?
- Is There a Distance Limit for DoorDash?
- Does DoorDash Give You Orders Based on Your Location?
- Is it Possible to Change Your DoorDash Location? Can You Change Your DoorDash Location?
- How do I Change My Location on DoorDash on Android Phones?
- How Do You Change Location on iPhone?
- How to Change DoorDash Location After Order?
- How Do I Change My Starting Point on DoorDash?
- Why Can’t I Change My Starting Point on DoorDash?
- Can I DoorDash in a Different State?
- Can I See How Many Dashers Are in My Area?
How to Change DoorDash Location
If you have recently changed your location but still want to order your favorite dish from your favorite food ordering platform, you will certainly be inclined to know how to change DoorDash location. Also, several DoorDash users wonder about the ways to change DoorDash location after order. Read this article till the very to get answered. But let us first explain what exactly DoorDash is to the people who are new to it. Let’s dive!
What is DoorDash?
DoorDash is an on-demand online food ordering service from San Francisco, California, United States. It is one of the most popular and known food delivery companies in the USA. It connects you to all the restaurants in your area so that you can order food from your favorite restaurants online.
Is There a Distance Limit for DoorDash?
Yes, there is a distance limit of 30 miles on DoorDash. The default limit is 5 miles, but it can be extended up to 30 miles.
Does DoorDash Give You Orders Based on Your Location?
Yes, you will get orders only from the location you are signed up for. Try to stay near the restaurants under your location and sign up with DoorDash.
Is it Possible to Change Your DoorDash Location? Can You Change Your DoorDash Location?
Yes, it is possible to change DoorDash location or delivery address. You can do it through their website or even through a mobile app.
Also Read: How to Get the Biggest DoorDash Order
How do I Change My Location on DoorDash on Android Phones?
You can change your location on the DoorDash app on Android phones. Follow the below steps to learn how to change DoorDash location:
1. Open the DoorDash app.
2. Tap on the Account icon.
3. Tap on the Address option, as shown.
4. Then, enter your new address in the Search for a new address bar from the top. Select the appropriate address from the list of generated addresses.
Note: You can add the house number and delivery instructions if necessary.
5. Select any of the Drop-off Options and tap on the Save Address option.
Also Read: How to Delete DoorDash Account
How Do You Change Location on iPhone?
You can follow the below steps on how to change DoorDash location on your iPhone:
1. Open your DoorDash application on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the Account icon > Address option, as depicted below.
3. Type your new address in the Search for a new address bar.
4. Then, select the address from the suggestion list of addresses and tap on the desired Drop-off Option.
5. Tap on the Save Address option, as shown above, to change the location for delivery.
Also Read: How to Download Master Royale on iPhone
How to Change DoorDash Location After Order?
Sometimes it may happen that you have mistakenly chosen the wrong delivery location and placed the order. In that case, you might ask if I can change DoorDash location after order. The answer is yes. You can change the delivery location after order using the following steps on how to change DoorDash location:
Note: You can only choose the address which is within the range of the restaurant location.
1. Open the DoorDash app.
2. Tap on the Orders icon from the bottom bar.
3. Tap on View Order next to your current order.
4. Tap on Help from the top right corner.
5. Tap on It’s something else option, as shown.
6. Tap on Change address.
7. Type the new address in the Search for a new address field.
8. Tap on Save Address.
9. Repeat Steps 3–6 and then select the new saved address in the list.
Also Read: How to Archive Orders on Amazon App
How Do I Change My Starting Point on DoorDash?
If you have moved to some other location but in the same city and you want to update your starting point, you can do that using the following steps:
1. Open the DoorDash app.
2. Tap on the Dash Now option.
3. Then, tap on Yes when asked for confirmation. Your current location will be updated as the starting point location to dash immediately.
Why Can’t I Change My Starting Point on DoorDash?
The reason you are not able to change the starting point on DoorDash might be that the DoorDash service may not support your current location. You can try to shift to the nearby area, where you will be able to see the active Dash Now option to change the starting point location.
Can I DoorDash in a Different State?
Yes, you can DoorDash in a different state. But there are two conditions:
- DoorDash service should be available in that state.
- You cannot change the country. You can only switch states but not the country.
Can I See How Many Dashers Are in My Area?
No, you cannot see how many dashers are in your area. But you need not worry as you will always get your orders on time.
- Fix Overwatch Not Launching on Windows 10
- How Do I Delete Expired Apple Subscriptions
- How to Change Location in Pokémon Go?
- How to see who has viewed your Location on Snapchat
These were the most frequently asked questions about how to change DoorDash location. We hope you understood the solutions to the questions you had in your mind. You can let us know any queries about this article or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.