Being one of the popular streaming service, Paramount Plus is used by many people. It has been for many years. However, there are a few Paramount Plus error code you may face while streaming movies and TV shows from this service. We bring to you a helpful guide that will fix any Paramount Plus fatal error, if occurs on your system. So, continue reading!
Table of Contents
How to Fix Paramount Plus Fatal Error Code
Error messages appearing on your screen while watching movies on Paramount Plus is very common among the users. So, you must not worry if you are facing any Paramount Plus fatal error. We have listed possible methods to solve any errors that may appear while using Paramount Plus on your system.
Method 1: Troubleshoot Network Connection
The most basic thing to do if you face Paramount content unavailable issues is to troubleshoot your network connection. You can check your router and cable connection to ensure that the internet is working properly. Here are a few steps you can follow to troubleshoot your internet.
1. Firstly, follow our guide to reboot the router.
2. Also, check if the cables are properly plugged in or not.
3. Replace damaged cables if there are any.
Method 2: Refresh App
You can also refresh the Paramount Plus app and check if the error still persists or not. Follow these steps to fix Paramount content unavailable issue.
1. When you get Paramount Plus error, then select OK in the error page.
2. Then, play the video again.
3. If the error comes again then close the Paramount app.
4. Now, open the app again after a few seconds.
5. If you are using browser, then you can also refresh your browser to fix the said issue.
Method 3: Reinstall Paramount Plus App
Outdated or corrupted app also creates error. If the Paramount Plus app is outdated, then you may face Paramount Plus error code. To fix any Paramount Plus fatal error, you can reinstall the app as shown below;
Option I: On Apple TV
1. Go to the Paramount Plus app and hold the touchpad in Apple TV remote.
2. Select the Play/Pause button on the remote.
3. Then, select the Delete option.
4. After deleting the app, launch the App Store on your Apple TV.
5. Now, search for the Paramount Plus app.
6. Finally, install the app again on Apple TV.
Also Read: How to Download MyIPTV Player
Option II: On Android TV
1. Go to Android TV Settings.
2. Then, select Apps setting.
3. Now, search for Paramount Plus app and select it.
4. Select the Uninstall option.
5. After uninstalling the app, open Google Play Store.
6. Search for Paramount Plus app and install it again.
Method 4: Renew Subscription
If you face Paramount content unavailable issue, then this may be due to an expired plan. You need to check your current plan, renew the subscription if the plan has expired. Follow these steps to renew your subscription.
1. Go to the Paramount Plus official site.
2. Sign in to your account if you have not.
3. Then, navigate to Accounts.
4. Now, if your plan has expired, then renew your plan. Here are the basic plans:
- Monthly: $5.99 a month with commercial or $9.99 a month with limited commercial.
- Yearly: $59.99 a year with commercials or $99.99 a year with limited commercials.
Also Read: How to Delete Prompts on Bumble
Method 5: Contact Paramount Support
Lastly, you can go to the Paramount Plus help page and contact with the Support team regarding the particular Paramount Plus error code you are facing.
- Fix Field Browser Doesn’t Contain a Valid Alias Configuration
- Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error on Android
- How to Fix Roku History Channel Not Working
- Why is my Paramount Plus Not Working on my TV?
We hope that you learned how to fix Paramount Plus error code. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Let us know what you want to learn about next.