Are you worried about missing your favorite TV programs while traveling? MyIPTV player is a popular free app to watch remote TV channels using the internet. It was developed by Francis Bijumon and published by Vbfnet Apps. This media player helps you play the channels using URL or local files.MyIPTV reviews as compared to other such players are quite positive. All you need is an active internet connection. In this article, we will discuss how to download MyIPTV player and use it to view TV programs. So, continue reading!
How to Download MyIPTV Player
This media player is not affiliated with any IPTV channel providers or IPTV operators. Therefore, IPTV channels files or streaming URLs have to be obtained from other sources. Hence, after you download MyIPTV player, setting this media player would be difficult for the first time.
Pros and Cons
An honest MyIPTV review will lead you to the following positives:
- It facilitates PIN protection.
- It has easy access to IPTV for regular users.
- It enables Video on Demand (VOD) features.
- The app also allows you to filter the channels by type as well as add and manage favorites.
- Additionally, you can view program guides and record videos.
- It can be played externally in Media Player or VLC.
- It provides support for Electronic Program Guide or EPG.
MyIPTV review also uncovered a few disadvantages, like:
- EPG cannot work from a remote location.
- VOD can be only used when played using VLC.
- The channel turns green if you use VLC.
- This player buffers a lot.
- No fast-forward feature is available.
- Also, the app supports ads, and you can find them displayed on the right-sidebar.
Free MyIPTV Player Download
Since it does not contain any IPTV channels files or streaming URLs, it is advisable to use a safe resource. We recommend that you download the latest version of MyIPTV from Microsoft Store by clicking on the Get button shown highlighted below.
Also Read: Fix Family Sharing YouTube TV Not Working
How to Use MyIPTV Player
After downloading MyIPTV player from Microsoft Store, install the same. Thereafter, follow the steps given below to personalize it.
Step I: Configure Remote Channels
Follow the given steps to perform MyIPTV login configure remote channels:
1. Launch MyIPTV Player on your system.
2. Go to Settings as shown.
3. Click on Add new playlist and EPG source shown highlighted in the pic below.
4. Add the Channel name an paste IPTVURL under Remote Channel List.
Note: If you are unsure of where to get the URL, then visit the GitHub page here.
5. Then, click on Add remote list.
Note: You can also click on the Select file option to use the downloaded M3U playlist from a local file.
6. Go back to the Settings page.
7. In the Select channel playlist drop-down menu, choose Remote: channel. Then, click on the Refresh button, as depicted below.
8. Finally, go to the Channels tab to access all available channels and enjoy streaming!
Also Read: 5 Best Kodi Chinese Movies Add-ons
Step II: Add To Favourites
When you download & configure remote channels on MyIPTV player app, you can add favorites for easy and quick access. Here’s how to do so:
1. Launch MyIPTV Player on your system.
2. Right-click on the channel name you want to add to the favorites.
3. Select Add to favorites from the context menu, as illustrated below.
4. You can hereon see all added channels under Favorites tab.
Also Read: How to Watch Kodi NBA Games
Step III: Prevent Buffering
When you download MyIPTV player and play on several channels, you may face buffering issues as per MyIPTV reviews. To prevent buffering,
- First, check for the stability, strength & speed of the internet connection by running a Speed Test.
- Also, update network drivers and update graphics drivers for a better experience.
Additionally, you can follow these instructions to prevent buffering on MyIPTV Player:
1. Launch MyIPTV Player on your Windows PC and click on Settings
2. Scroll down and switch On the toggle for Use media player powered by VLC option as shown.
3. Use the slider under Network caching in milliseconds. Depending on cache size, there will be delay in starting the video to customize this setting according to available memory space in your PC.
Also Read: Is The Meg on Netflix?
Pro Tip: Recommended System Requirements
Below are the recommended system requirements for MyIPTV Player for the best possible experience:
- OS: Windows 10 version 17763.0 or higher, or Xbox
- Architecture: ARM, x64, x86
- RAM: 1 GB
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Is IPTV legal?
Ans. It is not illegal to use IPTV until you do not breach any copyright permissions. Some illegal services stream contents of channels without their permission. But it is quite easy to find as such illegal services are anonymous.
Q2. How to Prevent Buffering on MyIPTV Player?
Ans. It is always to recommended to install MyIPTV Player on a system supporting recommended requirements to avoid buffering issues. Moreover, update the network and graphics drivers. Most importantly, ensure that the internet connection is stable.
Q3. Is it difficult to configure on MyIPTV Player?
Ans. For a first-time user, the setting up of MyIPTV Player would be difficult. Customizing this media player would be difficult because learning the functionality of each option would not be simple.
Q4. What are the best IPTV players for Windows 10 apart from MyIPTV Player?
Ans. The best IPTV players available for Windows 10 include:
- VLC Media Player,
- Plex Media Server,
- Free TV Player, and
- Simple TV.
- Is Divergent on Netflix?
- How to Play 3DS Games on PC
- How to Eject External Hard Drive on Windows 10
- How to Convert MP4 to MP3 Using VLC, Windows Media Player, iTunes
We hope that this guide helped you with MyIPTV player download. Let us know whether this article helped you understand MyIPTV Player the best. Also, if you have any queries/suggestions regarding this article, then feel free to drop them in the comments section.