Table of Contents
How to Fix Field Browser Doesn’t Contain a Valid Alias Configuration
Step 1: Modify Import Paths
Firstly you need to modify the import path. If you do not add ./ before the path then you may receive the said error while running the build. Here are the steps to modify the import paths.
1. Scroll down and locate the following line in the code;
import DoISuportIt from 'components/DoISuportIt';
2. Now, change the above code with the given code;
import DoISuportIt from './components/DoISuportIt';
3. Finally, restart the NPM and try to perform the build again.
Step 2: Ensure Correct Entry Value
Also you need to check the entry value. Follow these steps to modify the configuration file to fix field browser doesn’t contain a valid alias configuration error.
1. Open the configuration file.
2. Here, locate the entry value.
3. Add ./ character if it is missing,
4. Also, ensure the resolve value is added.
Step 3: Modify Aliases
Step 4: Verify Syntax Errors
If there are any typing mistake in the webpack.config.js file, then also it leads to the said error. So, you need to scan the entire config file for any syntax errors. More importantly Module not found. field browser doesn’t contain a valid alias configuration error may occur if you do not use export command at the end of the file. So, to prevent the error, add the following export command.
export default Config;
Step 5: Change Syntax Case
Another possible cause to this error is the particular case used in the syntax. Follow these steps to fix change the case;
1. Open the config file and locate the given line;
2. Change the above line with the following code;
- Which is Better Between Romer G vs Cherry MX?
- Fix The Process Cannot Access the File error on Windows 10
- Fix Mozilla Firefox Couldn’t Load XPCOM Error on Windows 10
- Fix Unity Web Player Not Working
We hope that you learned how to fix field browser doesn’t contain a valid alias configuration for Webpack. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Let us know what you want to learn about next.