1. Launch the Chrome browser.
2. Now, click on the three-dotted icon at the top right corner.
3. Here, click on the Settings option as depicted below.
4. Now, click on Privacy and security on the left pane.
5. Under the Privacy and Security section, click on Site settings as depicted in this picture.
7. Toggle ON the setting to the Allowed (recommended) option as shown below.
1. Navigate to the Site Settings option by following steps 1-5 as explained above.
3. Turn OFF the toggle under the Blocked option as depicted below.
1. Launch the Internet Explorer and click on the gear icon.
2. Now, select Internet options as shown below.
3. Here, switch to the Security tab.
4. Now, click on the Custom Level icon and scroll down to the Scripting head.
5. Next, check Enable under Active scripting and click on OK. Refer given picture.
2. Now, click on the Custom Level icon. Keep scrolling down until you reach the heading titled Scripting.
3. Click on Disable icon under Active scripting. Then, click on OK as shown.
1. Open your Microsoft Edge browser.
2. Now, click on the three-dotted icon to open the menu and click on Settings.
3. Here, navigate to Cookies and site permissions and click on it. Refer to the below picture.
1. Navigate to Cookies and site permissions as explained in steps 1-3 in the previous method.
1. Open a new window in Mozilla Firefox.
2. Type about:config in the search bar and hit Enter.
3. You will receive a warning prompt. Click on Accept the Risk and Continue as depicted below.
5. Click on the double-sided arrow icon to set the value to true as illustrated below.
Also Read: How To Fix Firefox Black Screen Issue
1. Navigate to the Preferences search box by following steps 1-3 in the above method.
3. Click on the double-sided arrow icon and set the value to false. Refer given picture.
1. Open the Opera browser and open a new window.
2. Click on the Opera symbol at the top left corner to open its menu.
3. Now, scroll down the screen and click on Settings as shown.
4. Here, click on Site Settings.
1. Navigate to Site Settings as explained above.
- Dynamic webpages: It promotes dynamic interaction between the user and the webpage. For example, the user can now load new content (either an image or an object) without refreshing the window.
- Building Servers: Apart from web and application development, the user can build web servers and work on back-end development as well.
- The user interactivity is increased in web pages.
- It is less secure since users can download the page source or image source on their systems.
- It does not offer multiprocessing support to the system.
- Fix Cursor Blinking Issue on Windows 10
- Fix Windows 10 File Sharing Not Working
- How to Completely Uninstall Discord on Windows 10
- Fix Your Connection is not Secure Error on Firefox