Netflix is one of the most subscribed streaming services in the world, with thousands of movies and TV shows. It is logged in by millions of users every day. Users can stream videos through the Netflix website, mobile app, Windows and IOS apps on computers. Often, issues in Netflix stored data can cause errors with the Netflix app on Windows 10 computers. This error can be displayed as error code u7363 1260 8004b823 on Windows 10 computers. In this guide, we will discuss issues caused by stored information or settings Netflix errors.
- How to Fix Issues in Netflix Stored Data
- What are the Reasons for Issues in Netflix Stored Data?
- Method 1: Restart PC
- Method 2: Reboot Router
- Method 3: Clear Netflix Cookies
- Method 4: Update Netflix App
- Method 5: Delete mspr.hds File
- Method 6: Reset Netflix App
- Method 7: Reinstall Netflix App
- Method 8: Contact Customer Service
How to Fix Issues in Netflix Stored Data
Netflix windows app can be often affected by various errors, most of these errors are associated with network errors and system file errors. However, sometimes the Netflix errors can be caused by issues in Netflix stored data information, often this error is referred to as Netflix error code u7121 3202 or u7363 1260 8004b823 in the Netflix app. This is a common error and can be fixed by following a few simple methods.
What are the Reasons for Issues in Netflix Stored Data?
There can be several reasons for these errors, some of the possible reasons are listed below.
- The issues in Netflix stored data can be caused by Windows update errors
- An outdated Silverlight version can also cause this error
- Corrupted mspr.hds file is one of the main reasons for this error
- Various bugs and errors in the Netflix Windows app can also cause this error
The following guide will give you methods to resolve issues in Netflix stored data.
Method 1: Restart PC
Often the issues in Netflix stored data can be caused by bugs in Windows OS. So, to resolve this you can try to restart your PC. Follow the given steps to reboot the system.
1. Press the Windows key.
2. Click on the Power icon.
3. Here, select the Restart option to reboot your PC.
Method 2: Reboot Router
You can also try to restart your internet router if there are any issues with the network that you are connected to fix Netflix stored data issues.
1. Press the Power button at the back of your router/modem to turn it Off.
2. Now, disconnect the Router/Modem power cable and wait until the power is entirely drained from the capacitors.
3. Then, reconnect the power cable and switch it on after a minute.
Wait until the network connection is re-established and try signing in again.
Also Read: 5 Netflix Proxy Detected Error Fix
Method 3: Clear Netflix Cookies
Clearing the cache and cookies of Netflix can fix Netflix error code u7363 1260 8004b823 and issues in Netflix stored data. Follow the steps listed below to do so.
1. Navigate to Netflix clear cookies page. After going to the page, all the cookies will be cleared from the site.
2. Now, click on Sign In and login with your credentials.
Method 4: Update Netflix App
Follow the given steps to update Netflix app.
1. Press the Windows key, type Microsoft Store, then click on Open.
2. Click on Library.
3. Click on Get updates at the top right corner.
Your updates will automatically start and once they are complete, try to run Netflix app on your PC to check if u7363 1260 8004b823 error code is fixed.
Also Read: How to Fix Netflix Error Code M7111-1101
Method 5: Delete mspr.hds File
Netflix uses Digital Rights Management Program, this program helps streaming services like Netflix to protect their copyright materials. Netflix uses this program with Microsoft PlayReady software. This software contains a file named mspr.hds, when this file gets corrupted for some reason, it causes several errors including issues in Netflix stored data. You can prevent this issue by simply deleting the mspr.hds file from your computer.
1. Hit the Windows + E keys simultaneously to open File Explorer and navigate to This PC.
2. Now, locate the search bar, type mspr.hds and press the Enter key.
3. Once you locate the file select it and press the delete key.
4. Confirm the deletion of the file and restart the PC.
Method 6: Reset Netflix App
If the error continues with your Netflix app, you can try to fix this by resetting your Netflix app. Resetting the app will set it to default settings and fix the bugs and eventually fix the issue.
1. Press the Windows + I keys together to open the Settings.
2. Click on Apps setting.
3. In the Apps & feature window locate and click on the Netflix app.
4. Then, click on the Advanced options.
5. Scroll down and click on Reset.
6. Wait for the process to finish and restart your computer.
Resetting the Netflix app should fix, almost all the Netflix errors and you should be able to enjoy the streaming; however, if the error is still not resolved you can try the next method.
Also Read: How to Fix Netflix Error UI3010
Method 7: Reinstall Netflix App
If none of the previous methods works, and the issues in Netflix stored data have still not been resolved, you can try to uninstall and reinstall the Netflix app.
1. Hit the Windows key, type Netflix in the Windows Search bar.
2. From the right-side panel, locate and click on Uninstall.
3. Confirm the prompt by clicking on Uninstall button.
4. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish.
5. Once the uninstallation process has finished, launch the Microsoft Store app.
6. In the Microsoft Store, search for Netflix.
7. Click on the Get button to install the Netflix app on your device.
Wait for the installation to finish.
Also Read: Fix Netflix Error Code UI3012
Method 8: Contact Customer Service
Lastly, if none of the above methods fix the issues, then you can contact the Netflix Customer Service and address your issue to fix the error.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Why can’t I stream Netflix?
Ans. There can be several reasons for Netflix to not stream on your computer, some of the possible reasons include network errors, app bugs and errors, corrupted system files, etc.
Q2. How to fix Netflix storage errors?
Ans. There are several ways to fix Netflix storage errors, one of the effective ways to resolve this error is to update Microsoft Silverlight, you can also try to delete mspr.hds file from your computer.
Q3. What causes Netflix stored data errors?
Ans. There can be various reasons for Netflix stored data errors, some of the possible reasons include errors due to Windows updates and Netflix Windows 10 app errors.
- Fix Xbox One Game Invites Not Working
- Fix Error Code u7121 3202 in Netflix
- Fix Unexpected Error on Netflix
- Fix Netflix Error Code NSES-404 in Windows 10
We hope this guide was helpful to you and you were able to fix issue in Netflix stored data errors. Let us know which method worked for you the best. If you have any suggestions or queries, please write them in the comment section.