Blue Mail allows users to manage multiple email accounts in one unified inbox. While it already offers a ton of innovative features, recently, they have integrated the capabilities of AI on its platform with BlueMail GemAI. Powered by ChatGPT, it helps users write emails better by generating suggestions based on the context of received emails. This, in turn, saves their time and effort. So, how can you download Blue Mail for your Windows PC or Android smartphone and send email using BlueMail GemAI? We’ll guide you.
How to Download Blue Mail for Windows PC and Android Smartphone
Blue Mail brings emails from different accounts into one platform, which makes it the ultimate solution for people with multiple Email IDs on multiple client applications. Not only that, the best part is it is available for multiple platforms, including Android, iOS, and Windows. Let’s download it:
Option 1: On Windows
Follow the steps below:
1. Visit the Blue Mail website. on any web browser on your PC
2. Click on either Download for Windows 10/11 or Download for Windows 7/8.
3. Once the file is downloaded, open it and click on Yes in the pop-up to confirm.
4. Another prompt will appear, click on the Install option and follow the on-screen instructions.
Option 2: On Android
Follow the steps to download the Blue Mail app on your Android smartphone:
1. Open the Google Play Store and search for Email Blue Mail – Calendar.
2. Tap on the Install option.
How to Sign Up on Blue Mail
Once you’ve downloaded the Blue Mail app, it’s time to sign up or login. Follow the under-mentioned steps:
1. Open the Blue Mail app and on the homepage, either choose Sign in with Google (If you have a Google account) or Add another email account (to add email accounts on other client services).
3. Enter the required information such as Name and Description and then tap on DONE at the bottom right corner.
4. Now, BlueMail will verify your details and set up your account.
How to Send Email Using BlueMail GemAI
Now that you’ve set up your account, let’s see how to use GemAI to send an email via BlueMail. Follow the steps:
1. Open BlueMail and tap on the Compose icon (blue pencil) at the bottom center.
2. In the To field, enter the recipient name you wish to email, add the Subject, and then tap on the GemAI icon.
3. In the Write in a nutshell text field, type the main content of your email and tap on the Generate option.
You will see content for the email automatically generated by GemAI based on the text you entered.
4. Finally, tap on the Apply option and then on the Send icon to send it to the recipient.
How to Manage Your Email Account Configured in BlueMail
You already know that BlueMail lets you add more than one email account under one single platform. Let’s go through multiple ways to manage your account.
Option 1: Add Account
Here’s how you can add more accounts on the BlueMail app:
1. Open BlueMail and on the homepage, tap on Inbox at the top-right corner of the screen.
2. Tap the three-dots icon and select Add Account.
3. Now tap on Add account again, select the Email client, and then finally use your credentials to add the email account.
Option 2: Remove Account
In case you want to remove an email account that you previously added on BlueMail, follow the steps:
1. On the homepage, tap on Inbox at the top-left corner, and then tap the three-dots icon, followed by Account Settings.
2. Tap the configured email account you want to remove and select Edit Account.
3. Tap on Remove Account, followed by OK in the pop-up.
Option 3: Update Password
Follow the steps to update the password of your Bluemail account:
1. Follow Steps 1 and 2 from Option 2: Remove Account.
2. Tap on Update Password.
3. Tap on OK in the prompt to confirm, and follow the on-screen instructions to change the password.
Option 4: Customize Configured Account
BlueMail provides many customization features that you can choose to apply for your email account. Follow the steps:
1. Navigate to the Edit Account settings for the account you want to customize.
2. Tap on Name, enter the new name in the text field, and tap on OK to change the display name. Similarly, you can also change the Description.
3. Lastly, to add colors to your account, tap on Account Color, and from the palette, choose as preferred.
Does BlueMail for PC Support Multiple Languages?
Yes, Bluemail supports multiple languages. There are over 25 language options available worldwide including English, French, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, German, Arabic, and many more.
What Features Does GemAI Offer?
GemAI is an email assistant available on BlueMail that is specifically designed to improve email writing. Some of its features include:
- Faster and More Confident Email Writing: It offers a unique writing tool that enables users to write emails faster and with more confidence.
- Contextual Responses: It uses advanced algorithms to intelligently suggest responses based on the email context.
- Email Summarization: GemAI summarizes lengthy emails, making it easier to understand the main points.
- Personalized Information: It provides relevant information based on users’ interests and questions.
We hope this article helped you download Blue Mail for Windows PC. If you have any queries or suggestions let us know in the comments section below. Stay connected to Techcult for more informative blogs.