As messaging apps like WhatsApp and Telegram have grown in popularity in recent years, SMS has been forced to take a second seat. If you prefer to communicate by text messages, your device’s default app will not provide you with the kind of service you expect. It’s time to upgrade if you’re still using the Android messaging software that came with your phone. There are several third-party messaging applications available for Android users that allow you to communicate with anybody, everywhere. If there is an internet outage, remember that SMS applications are your best choice for obtaining bank and login confirmations. Here are the best MMS app for Android, no matter what you’re looking for.
12 Best MMS Apps for Android
Following is the list of 12 best MMS app for Android.
1. Chomp SMS
Chomp SMS is messaging software that has been there since the beginning, but its popularity continues to grow for a variety of reasons. It is one of the best MMS app on Android.
- You may also alter the Chomp SMS appearance with themes and skins, as well as many other features. It allows users to personalize the app with more than 100 free themes and skins.
- It has a large library of emojis for Android, Emoji One, iOS, and Twitter.
- Advanced features include privacy settings, password app lock, scheduled SMS senders, backup, and blacklisting options for blocking texts.
- It is quite adaptable.
- App locking, scheduled message sending, the option to prioritize chats, and number blocking are all useful features.
- It has a blacklisting function.
- It is accessible for free.
2. Handcent Next SMS
Handcent Next SMS is another texting app that has been available since the “good old days.”
- This SMS software gives Android users access to next-generation messaging.
- It comes with a number of emoticons and stickers.
- The basic version is entirely free. The professional version is not free.
- It offers a feature that lets you pin your favorite contacts to the top of the screen.
- Handcent, which was founded in 2010, has been upgraded with a new design that offers it a fresh and modern look.
- It has several useful features, like built-in spell checking, theme support, password security, group messages, and more.
- You may also use it to send eCards, make free internet calls, and back up your text messages.
- It comes with a private box that can only be accessed with a pre-programmed code.
Also Read: Fix Error 98 SMS Termination Denied
3. Textra SMS
Textra SMS has a clean and trendy dark look with adjustable color accents and is known for being the first SMS app to adopt the new Material Design.
- SMS banning, scheduled SMS, blacklisting, GIFs, 21 text sizes, and a large emoji library are among the extra features of Textra SMS.
- For optimal efficiency, it’s compatible with Android Wear, Pushbullet, and MightyText.
- Its design is simple and elegant.
- It comes with a free Standard version and a $2.89 pro version subscription.
- It is one of the best MMS app on Android.
- It is quite adaptable.
- This program lets you alter the backdrop, icon, alerts, emoji, and bubble designs, which is great if you want customization.
- To mention a few features, it has dark, light, and auto-night settings, as well as a pause while sending, a multi-select photo gallery, contact customization, and a quick-reply popup.
4. Pulse SMS
The Pulse SMS software syncs text messages across all of your devices, including tablets, phones, and laptops.
- Pulse SMS is very configurable, with several themes, GIFs, and sound effects to choose from.
- The user interface is made of excellent material design.
- Spam blocking delayed SMS transmission, and enhanced search in contacts and messages are among the extra features.
- Its unique feature is that you may personalize each interaction.
- It has a lot of customizing options.
- This software is incredibly adaptable and flexible since it works on all of your Android devices as well as PCs.
- You may concentrate on chatting with your connections thanks to the simple UI.
- Pin the most essential messages to the top of the list, and archive completed discussions to reduce clutter.
Also Read: How to Hide Text Messages or SMS on Android
QKSMS is a solid alternative for individuals with Android smartphones, despite not being as popular as many of the applications in this list.
- The app has a clean and appealing material design, as well as a variety of additional intriguing features.
- There are over 200 themes, Android Wear compatibility, and night mode, to name a few.
- It’s free to download with optional in-app purchases.
- It allows you to react to messages without opening the app.
- The software is capable of sharing photographs and stickers, as well as backing up and restoring messages.
- It has an option for per-conversation notification.
- It comes with Android Wear compatibility.
- The program is completely open-source, and the free version includes all of its features.
- QKSMS is simple to use and has a pleasant UI.
- A blocklist, Android Wear compatibility, message prioritizing, and night mode for gloomy surroundings are among the features.
- There’s also a Pure black Night setting, which looks fantastic on AMOLED panels.
- Aside from that, you can back up all of your text messages, schedule them, and even send them later.
6. Google Messages
For Android users, the official Google SMS app is largely regarded as a fine, basic solution. It is another one of best MMS app for Android.
- Google Messages has The option to customize notification tones for each discussion, as well as RCS support for chat features like read receipts and file sharing, which are all useful features.
- The default texting app for Google Pixel, Android One, and a number of other handsets is Google Messages.
- The best part of Google Messages is that it can be used on the web and text messages may be scheduled.
- The software has a number of high-end features that contribute to an unrivaled text messaging experience.
- Aside from the attractive appearance and unlimited texting, Google Messenger allows users to transmit audio recordings, and photographs, block SMS, and disclose their location.
- You may even use the app’s website to communicate from your PC.
- You may “star” a message by tapping and holding it.
- The Android messaging software features a basic, clean UI with dark mode support.
- You can transmit high-resolution photographs, videos, GIFs, stickers, and location information, among other things.
- RCS conversations (Chat features) offer WhatsApp-like functionality like knowing whether the receiver is composing a message or if the recipient has viewed your message in Messages.
- In your starred communications category, you may access starred messages at any time.
- Messages also offer a fun Emoji Kitchen where you can browse emoji combinations and save your recently used stickers for quick access.
- There are also Emoji Kitchen ideas based on your current location to help you express yourself.
Also Read: 14 Best Free Anonymous Message Websites
7. Mood Messenger
Mood Messenger is a newest addition to the Android messaging software choices, with the ability to send GIFs and animated emoticons, as well as location sharing and rapid reply options.
- Mood Messenger lets you Choose a background that suits your character.
- Your privacy is protected by app locking.
- Mood Messenger is an excellent SMS client.
- Texting, MMS, theming, emoji, and other essential capabilities are all available.
- A dark mode, spam blacklisting, and other functions are also included.
- The premium edition may be purchased for $10.99 one-time or as a monthly subscription. Backup and restore are all included, as are SMS encryption, different themes, and a privacy locker to keep outsiders out.
- Use it to send SMS text messages or just send messages to people who have the app installed.
8. Signal Private Messenger
Signal is a chat app in the same vein as WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger.
- Signal allows you to send and receive messages directly with other Signal users. They will receive a conventional text message if they do not have the app.
- The difference is that this one features end-to-end encryption, making it a popular choice among security-conscious users.
- It also works with phone numbers, and it sends a text message if your contact doesn’t have the app.
- It’s simple to use, looks great owing to Material Design, and there are no in-app purchases.
- It’s also free and open-source, including features like group chats and phone conversations.
- It is an online messaging service similar to WhatsApp, except it can also be used as an Android messaging app.
- Signal is the best MMS app for Android if you value your privacy above everything else.
- It has strong security features, including end-to-end encryption.
- It may be used for group chats or phone calls in addition to messages.
- It’s one of the most secure texting applications available.
- The data acquired by the private app was the smallest.
Also Read: How to Stop Flash Messages
9. SMS Organizer
Microsoft’s SMS Organizer is a fantastic SMS tool. In fact, it’s one of the most intelligent messaging applications available.
- The SMS software manages all of your text messages and does so admirably.
- There’s also a dark theme, auto-backup, the ability to block senders, and a multitude of personalization settings.
- Anyone who receives a lot of promotional and confirmation texts on a regular basis should install this app.
- The app’s most notable feature is the ability to save all of your texts to the cloud.
- It intelligently organizes your messages into categories such as personal, offers, reminders, and texts from financial institutions.
- All of this is done on your smartphone to help you clear your inbox.
- SMS Organizer is available for download and usage at no cost.
- The program divides messages into pieces in an understandable manner.
- After reviewing the payment confirmation messages, there is also a Finance page that maintains track of your funds.
- You may schedule SMS, make message reminders, change the style, and even establish some restrictions, such as instructing the program to erase promotional messages after a specific amount of time has passed.
Silence is an open-source Android SMS software that encrypts all conversations end-to-end using Singal’s encryption technology. It is also one of best MMS app on Android.
- By delivering the receiver a unique validation key, you may create a secure connection with Silence. However, in order to hold private discussions, both participants need to have Silence installed.
- Silence is similar to any other texting app in terms of functionality.
- Silence includes features such as per-content personalization, sender blocking, screen security, and more.
- It’s open-source software that uses the Signal protocol to encrypt text communications. End-to-end encryption can only be achieved if both the sender and the recipient employ Silence.
- Silence is available for free download and usage. It is not, however, accessible in every market.
- Overall, Silence is the finest messaging software for Android if you care about keeping your SMS secret.
- A password can be used to lock a specific discussion.
- Silence also prohibits users from taking screenshots.
- All of your Silence messages are encrypted locally, so even if you lose your phone, your messages will be safe.
Also Read: Fix Can’t Send Text Message to One Person
11. Simple SMS Messenger
Another open-source messaging software for Android is Simple SMS Messenger.
- It has almost all of the key messaging functions without any advertising or extra permissions.
- Simple SMS Messenger also enables MMS and group chatting in addition to SMS communications.
- You also receive backup support and assistance for banning senders.
- The app has a small footprint and adheres to Material Design.
- Simple SMS Messenger also has a search feature, as well as other customization settings and the ability to silence conversations.
- Simple SMS Messenger is available for download and usage at no cost.
Yaata is the app for you if you need a tiny SMS app. It is one of the best MMS app on Android.
- MMS, group conversations, delayed sending, and copying sections of messages from an SMS are all supported by the app.
- It offers a user-friendly interface that is straightforward to use even for beginners.
- Backup and restore, themes, advanced search, and per-contact customization are all available.
- Scheduled messages, night mode, blacklisting, auto-forwards, and auto-responder functions are all available with a premium subscription.
- This is an extremely strong and dependable tool that elevates communications to new heights. Despite having a lot of functionality, the program is just 3.9MB in size.
- The software is free to download and use but to unlock the premium features, you must pay for an in-app purchase.
- YAATA is a feature-rich program that you can customize and adjust to meet your specific need.
- How to Force Cortana to Use Chrome on Windows 10
- 16 Best Recovery App for Android
- How to Unlist Your Number from Truecaller
- How to Read Instagram Messages Without Being Seen
We hope that this guide was helpful and you could find best MMS apps for Android. Let us know which method worked for you the best. Drop queries or suggestions in the comments section below.