Feedbacks are essential to run a business efficiently. Sometimes the root of the problem is hidden because employees can’t speak their hearts out. Giving honest feedback to your supervisor or any senior can be scary and tons of thoughts come to your head before doing so, in the end, we just appreciate what they did instead of giving honest feedback. This honest feedback which doesn’t come out in front of the seniors can be really beneficial for the business to run more efficiently. The problem of getting honest feedback is tackled and solved by the anonymous feedback tool. In this article, you are going to explore best free anonymous feedback tool online.
Best Free Anonymous Feedback Tool
There are only a few tools that offer this feature for free and that too with fewer features. We have found best free anonymous feedback tool online and listed them below with their features.
1. Free Suggestion Box
Free Suggestion Box is a web-based tool that supports Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android. it doesn’t store any information about the user and claims to be 100% anonymous to even the developers in the backend of the Free Suggestion Box. It is entirely free to use although it doesn’t support integration with other platforms. This is one of the best anonymous employee feedback tool free to use.
- Totally online, and there is no app to download.
- Your sign-up and suggestion information is completely anonymous.
- Support any device with internet connectivity.
2. Whistle Blowers
Whistle Blowers is a mobile app on Android and iOS available 24/7 for reporting feedback. This app can be used to report discrimination and other unethical behaviour or just for some feedback from your seniors. It also has a multilingual method to use its hotline. Although it is not the most detailed anonymous feedback system it does the work while being completely free to use. Add it to your best free anonymous feedback tool list.
- Sending the feedback directly to your seniors any time of the week.
- The ethics hotline helps you to rectify the problems efficiently.
- Supports 17 languages in the ethics hotline.
Also Read: How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories
Vevox is one of the leading anonymous feedback tools in the world. It has features like collecting live audience feedback during meetings or presentations through real-time polls and Q&A sessions. You can customize settings which have more features like the word cloud and heat maps to analyse the data more efficiently. The free version has loads of features which can be really useful for your organization. It is one of best free anonymous feedback tool.
- Free to use up to 100 members which include unlimited primary multi-choice polling and Q&A leaderboards.
- It supports integration with apps like Office 365, Zoom, and more.
- Change the theme according to your brand colours.
4. Poll Everywhere
Poll Everywhere is one of the most popular live polling tools. It is an audience interaction tool which you can use to collect real-time feedback. This is an anonymous feedback tool online. No installation or download of any app is required. Google and Amazon use this online feedback tool for employee feedback. It has a free plan with 25 maximum audiences. The premium plans have more features with larger audience support. It is one of the most useful and also one of best free anonymous feedback tool.
- You can get online feedback through a browser, app, or SMS.
- Create unlimited questions even with a free plan.
- Very easy to use and the interface is user-friendly.
5. Survey Monkey
Survey Monkey allows you to get anonymous feedback, and create polls and quizzes. It is a popular tool for conducting surveys. It’s not just a survey tool, it’s more than that. It is an all-in-one team engagement app with loads of features. The features will help you to learn about creating and analyzing the survey. To use the basic features, you don’t need to pay a penny, although for more features you will need to have a subscription plan that starts at $16 per month for one user in the annual plan. this is another anonymous employee feedback tool free to use to some extent.
- You can create marketing content which is based on feedback.
- It can help you improve customer experience.
- This tool can be integrated with the best business apps in the world.
Delighted was developed by Qualtrics. It is an AI feedback tool that can be used as an anonymous feedback tool. It optimizes the survey experience with various features like engagement, NPS score, and customer satisfaction metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. The free plan consists of one delivery platform, one project, and a monthly survey sending limit of 1,000. The premium plan starts from $224 per month and the Premium Plus is $449 monthly.
- You can collect and publish the feedback to your site directly.
- Integration with more than 35 apps like Slack, Zendesk, Shopify and more.
- Brand your surveys with the logo and colour of your brand.
Also Read: Tinder vs Bumble: The Best Dating App
Jotform allows you to collect feedback online with an easy-to-use interface. It supports over 20 languages and if your company is a non-profit or educational organization you can enjoy up to 50% discount on all the premium plans. You will have full control over the surveys you create but the forms will have Jotform branding on them. The free plan has all the features for up to 5 forms, with 100 MB of space, and 100 monthly submissions. You should avail of this plan only if you have 1000 monthly page views and 500 submissions. This anonymous employee feedback tool free to use is very helpful to organizations.
- You can integrate with popular apps by using Zapier.
- Provides tons of templates and designs.
- Helps you create anonymous feedback forms with the highest security.
Best Paid Anonymous Feedback Tool
Following are list of best paid anonymous feedback tool.
Incogneato is another security tool for anonymous feedback. You can also chat anonymously. Also, it supports multi-language support. The forms can be of any kind and there is no limit to the field option. You can also run online elections, voting, and discussion. Incogneato has a free plan to offer but it does not offer any premium plan features.
- The interface is very user-friendly.
- You can get detailed insights and other information from the feedback that your employees shared
- You can integrate with other apps.
Leapsome provides the analysis to facilitate development through continuous anonymous feedback. It is one of the most popular and is considered one of the leaders in the employee feedback platform. They also have a library of the best methods and resources for employees to develop their skills and expand their knowledge.
- Tools to monitor the employee’s progress and areas for improvement.
- Both predefined feedback and open-ended categories.
- Promotes a culture of learning and development.
The fellow is one of the best meeting tools available in the world. They offer the most versatile and flexible feedback features with the option of giving feedback anonymously or not. The free plan does not offer any feedback features. To avail of the feedback feature you need to buy the business premium plan.
- Daily feedback opportunities with ease.
- Different feedback templates for an easier formation of questions and collecting of data.
- Can be integrated with Slack, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, and more.
Also Read: Is Abandonware Safe and Legal?
4. Peachy Mondays
Peachy Mondays collect anonymous feedback and the platform gives question sets on a regular basis and also provides research in the development of an organization and behavioural science. You can also follow up anonymously on the feedback. The prices can get expensive even on lower-tier plans.
- The all-in-one engagement tool.
- Beneficial to scale and grow with the company.
- Provides 360-degree responses or feedback.
5. Suggestion Ox
Suggestion Ox is a tool that helps you collect feedback from anyone related to your company. You can create surveys, polls, feedback forms, and more. It also offers to reply to the respondents without revealing their identity.
- Money-back guarantee.
- Create any type of form with tons of customization features.
- The feedbacks are fully anonymous.
6. Workday Peakon Employee Voice
Workday Peakon Employee Voice is an AI feedback tool that can be used to collect anonymous feedback from your employees, peers and others. These feedbacks help its users to measure employee engagement in real-time. The insights are provided by AI and Machine Learning.
- Real-time feedback instantly.
- Find trends and complications.
- AI and machine learning help you to analyze data better.
Spidergap helps you get anonymous feedback from your employees and team members. Sign up, create your project and start collecting feedback with these simple three steps you can get anonymous feedback with ease. The prices start at $89 per employee per year.
- The first assessment is free to try.
- 360-degree feedback from your employees and team members.
- Infographic forms help you see the results of the assessment.
Also Read: How to Delete Facebook Ad Account
Mopinion is inclined more towards the customers and this is one of the obvious drawbacks. You can also connect your feedback box on a web page after developing the questions. integration is possible with many leading project management apps.
- Create multiple-choice or open-ended questions.
- Integrate with the leaders of the project management app industry.
- More customer-facing.
TINYpulse helps you collect employee feedback on a regular basis. The question in question is based on science. The pointers point to the trends in employee happiness and turnover. Most of the feedback collection tools are not fully anonymous so make sure you take a look before using any of the collection tools.
- Offers advice on employee recognition, coaching, retention, and improvement plans for performance.
- Science-backed question sets for better insights.
- Find trends in employee happiness and turnover.
Typeform comes with beautiful templates for your feedback forms, quizzes, and more. the library of images, videos, and icons to turn your form more interactive. Also, you can add logic jumps to the surveys.
- Integration with over 120 apps.
- You can share and embed the employee forms from anywhere.
- Supports video calls with interactive features.
If you are still confused about best free anonymous feedback tool online then below are some more paid tools online for you to take a look at.
- Zonka Feedback
- What is a KVM Switch?
- 18 Best Websites like Chegg
- 21 Best Apps to Download Videos from Any Site
- Top 20 Best Free Instagram Post Planner Apps
These tools can help you in finding the problem in your company which can be the reason your organization is not giving the desired results. Honest feedbacks from the employees are always beneficial to a smoother and more effective running of a business. We have listed best free anonymous feedback tool online. We hope you found this article helpful. As you guys are looking for feedback from your employees we expect the same from our readers so do give us your feedback in the comments below.