We all know that the holiday season is just around the corner. App controlled Christmas tree lights may bring a new dimension to your holiday décor. Traditional lights have been designed to change colours or blink in certain patterns. There are even some that have music playing in the background. These app-enabled lights function similarly to traditional lights. You may use them to ornament your tree or hang them outside your house. An app may be used to control these Christmas lights. With specific patterns, you may make them sparkle and blink. Alternatively, switch off certain lights while leaving the others on. These lights are under your control. The concept of app controlled Christmas tree lights is not new. Various smart lights are now available online or in stores. To help you decide which lights to buy, we’ve compiled a list of the finest app controlled Christmas tree lights available today.
Table of Contents
Top 10 Best App Controlled Christmas Tree Lights
Here is the list of the best app controlled Christmas tree lights.
1. Twinkly LED String Lights
The most customised app-controlled light is Twinkly LED String Lights. It’s one of the greatest apps controlled Christmas tree lights.
- You may pick from pre-loaded effects or build your own in any hue or pattern with the Twinkly app.
- You may also add effects, set a countdown, and turn the strings on and off.
- The new RGB 4.3mm diffused lens is included in the Twinkly TWS600STP.
- To enhance light effects, LEDs are developed with a flat head.
- The internet gallery also has some, fantastic free effects.
- It comes with a new generation of LED lights that you can wrap around any indoor or outdoor item.
- It may be used as a Christmas light or a year-round fairy or string light.
- You may make your own designs using the app’s powerful mapping tool.
- You may also use an integrated Wi-Fi controller for this.
- It may be controlled using a free iOS and Android mobile app.
- The app is intended to provide you with complete control over the multicolour lights.
2. ELlight Outdoor String Lights
The ELlight Outdoor String Lights are a 39-foot string of LED lights that can be used both inside and out.
- Snow won’t be an issue because they’re waterproof.
- It is highly safe for youngsters because it is low voltage and does not overheat.
- If you’re searching for computer-controlled lights, they are another wonderful alternative.
- This one may be utilised both outside and inside if you have a tree in your yard.
- It has a waterproof wire, power supply, and controller box, making it ideal for usage outside.
- Using the app instead of the standard remote allows you to move between additional modes.
- Thus, you may pick from up to 120 dynamic colour modes and different static solid colours using the app LED Hue.
- You’ll want to bring the colours inside since they’re so vibrant and wonderful.
- Everything is configurable, from the colours to the blinking frequency, to make everything right.
- You can always create the right ambience with the aid of the app.
- There are 120 dynamic and static colour modes available.
- A watertight extension cable, power supply, and controller are included with the kit.
- Good value for the money.
- These are 100 LED lights on a 30-foot flexible rubber string.
Also Read: Best 15 Free Christmas Live Wallpaper Apps for Android
3. MINGER App-Controlled Fairy Lights
The cheapest app controlled Christmas tree lights on the list is the MINGER Fairy Lights.
- It may not be as customised or feature-rich as the others, but it is still well worth purchasing, particularly given its low price.
- There are seven preset scenarios, each with its own pattern and colours.
- You may also change the settings and colours conveniently and remotely using an app.
- Within a 10m range, you may dim or vary the brightness of the lights.
- Because the wire is so flexible, you can simply wrap it around any form or item.
- Furthermore, the lights may be used as outdoor décor due to their waterproof characteristic.
4. DreamColor String Lights
DreamColor String Lights are an excellent device that allows you to control the lights in a variety of ways.
- The adjustable microphone syncs with any music played through any other speaker.
- You may switch them on and off, set a timer for them, select a scenario, and alter the colour and brightness.
- It boasts excellent 16 million RGB colours and mood lighting.
- It works with the Smart Life app.
- It only has 50 LEDs, which is insufficient for larger trees.
- It can be operated in a variety of ways thanks to its Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capabilities.
- The 40-key IR remote may be used to control the modes in the usual method.
- You may choose between static, dynamic, and MIC modes with the 3-button controller box.
- Additionally, you may manage what the led lights can do using the Bluetooth POPOTAN app on your smartphone.
Also Read: 11 Best WiFi Temperature and Humidity Sensor
5. VELTED Smart String Lights
VELTED Smart String Lights are the finest choice for app controlled Christmas tree lights if you want huge bulb lights.
- Alexa and Google Assistant are also supported.
- Each light bulb may be programmed to produce a distinct hue.
- You may also change the brightness and saturation.
- It has G50 LED bulbs that are impact and weather resistant.
- All bulbs are waterproof to IP65 standards, ensuring their safety and protection from moisture and water.
- The weatherproof PET bulbs will not shatter if dropped, walked on, or exposed to the elements.
- It may be used safely both indoors and outdoors.
6. POPOTAN String Lights
POPOTAN Indoor String Lights are a great alternative for low-cost app controlled Christmas tree lights with a lot of capabilities.
- It’s waterproof and may be used both indoors and out.
- It features 16 million colour LEDs.
- It may be bent into any desired form.
- It’s a short string, about 33 feet long, with several control options.
- It integrates with Alexa Echo and Google Assistant, allowing you to control your lights with just your voice.
- You may also utilise the POPOTAN or Smart Life apps.
- It also contains a built-in high-sensitivity microphone and an LED light bar that beats the beat of ambient music.
- You may sync the lights to the beat of any song, whether for a party or computer gaming.
Also Read: 20 Best High Speed Charger for Android
7. Brizled Christmas Lights
Brizled Christmas lights are likewise smart, although they function differently from Twinkly.
- The linked app controls the brightness rather than the patterns or colours, and you may pick between cold white, warm white, or multi-coloured LEDs.
- The app pulse and disco functions, which can sync the lights with the music you’re playing, make things much more intriguing.
- The lights may also be connected to up to five devices, allowing the entire party to control them, though we imagine this would be pretty chaotic.
- There’s also a timer and a scheduling tool.
- The software isn’t nearly as slick as Twinkly, and the usage is a little more limited, but at $25.99 for 200 lights, it’s a lot less expensive.
8. Nanoleaf Shapes
Nanoleaf Shapes aren’t traditionally associated with Christmas, but they’re stylish and can be utilised to make your house seem festive if you choose warm and inviting colours or a pattern like the one seen here.
- The software that comes with the Wi-Fi connected wall-mounted lights may be used to create various patterns and sequences.
- In the United States, $199.99 gets you seven triangular or hexagonal panels.
- The panels snap together for easy assembly, and you can add more with three-panel extension kits.
- They stick to the wall with the double-sided adhesive that comes with the package.
- You can make your lights coordinate with music with a Nanoleaf Rhythm upgrade module (£34.99/ $44.99), so you can rock around the Christmas tree in style.
- These aren’t inexpensive, but because they’re useful all year, you’ll get a lot of use out of them and won’t have to put them away come the new year.
- For £89.99, you can buy four panels, nine panels for £179.99, or 15 panels for £269.99, each of which you can control independently to change the colour, brightness, and pace if you choose a pulsating pattern.
- Hexagons are also an option, but they’re a touch more expensive at £119.99 for four.
Also Read: Top 12 Best GPS Trackers
9. LIFX LED Strip
The LIFX LED strips, like the Nanoleaf, aren’t made for Christmas, but they may be utilised to give some holiday cheer to a space.
- Each strip contains eight colour zones, allowing you to adjust the overall theme using the associated app pre-set settings or ‘paint’ your own colours to create your own design.
- These are powerful lights with excellent colour reproduction that do not require the use of a hub.
- The strip also produces superb white light thanks to independent white LEDs.
- You may pick between 2500 and 9000K, which covers a wide range of temperatures from very bright white to frigid blue light.
- The strips are water-resistant, stick to most flat surfaces, and bend vertically.
10. Hey! Smart LED Light Strip
Look no further if you’re searching for something inexpensive, colourful, and simple to utilise to adorn a space. Hey! smart LED light strip is one of the best apps controlled Christmas lights.
- Hey12W! RGBW LED smart strip is a great deal, plus it doesn’t require a hub.
- The colour choice is controlled via a touch wheel that allows you to select from a range of colours.
- For more or less subtle effects, you may also change the brightness and saturation.
- Although the white lighting choice includes a dimmer, there is no ability to modify the light temperature, which is a very neutral white.
- You may either modify the lighting manually or select from one of the pre-set colours changing scenes.
- You may also make your own sceneries and store them.
- Hey! Smart goods are beautifully packaged and have easy-to-follow start-up instructions, making them ideal gifts for those who aren’t as tech-savvy.
- Simply download the free app and connect to your wireless network.
- It comes in lovely packaging with a 5 metre LED strip that can be affixed to most surfaces as well as a power supply.
- It’s straightforward to set up as long as you have a strong Wi-Fi signal, and the app makes managing your lights a breeze.
- For voice control, it’s also Alexa and Google Assistant compatible.
- There are two types of lighting: white and colour.
- How Many Types of Keys on a Computer Keyboard
- 25 Best API Testing Tools
- 20 Best Android Gaming Console
- 9 Best Video Doorbell Compatible With Google Home
We hope that this article was helpful and you have learned about the best app controlled Christmas tree lights. If you have any queries/suggestions regarding this article, please drop them in the comments section. Also, let us know what you want to learn next.