It is always a good decision to compare the products before you purchase. Luckily we live in an era where we have multiple choices, whether software or goods, no matter what we buy. Adobe is an excellent software if you want to work with vector images and is preferred by graphic designers worldwide. But in this article, we will be telling you about Adobe Illustrator alternative Mac. The reason for telling you best Illustrator alternative Mac is that it will help you decide a software according to your needs. So, please keep reading to know about it.
Best Adobe Illustrator Alternative for Mac
This article will discuss Adobe Illustrator alternative Mac and best Illustrator alternative Mac. We have also listed its features to help you make an informed decision. So please keep reading to know about it.
CorelDRAW is one of Adobe Illustrator alternative Mac. It is an easy-to-use app that allows you to make vector graphics. It also provides unlimited cloud storage, so your designs are always safe and available across devices. Some of its key features are listed below:
- CorelDRAW provides a free trial.
- Export formats include JPEG, PNG, PDF, SVG and SVGZ.
- With its help of it, nondestructive editing is possible.
- Full Google Fonts library is provided by it.
- It has extensive file compatibility.
- It is suitable for business and graphic designer.
- Apart from this, a design gallery is also there.
- The multipage view feature is also there.
- CorelDRAW is compatible with Windows.
- You can design for print or web with the help of CorelDRAW.
- Also, it is affordable.
Vectornator has made the professional design available for all. It is compatible with Apple devices and Windows. It provides Auto Trace Technology that will help you become efficient because you can do things with just a press of a button. Some of its excellent features are listed below:
- It provides you with Text editing tools.
- Apart from this, Vectornator allows you to create guides and templates.
- Moreover, its graphic design tool will take your designs to the next level.
- Vectornator enables you to convert any text into vector shapes.
- You will be able to custom fonts if you use Vectornator.
- It allows you to add signatures.
- You can custom brushes.
- Tutorials are also there to help you.
- It is user-friendly.
Also Read: Which to Use Adobe Photoshop vs Illustrator?
INKSPACE also comes in the list of Best Illustrator alternative Mac. It is a perfect tool for a designer and illustrator. It is also the ideal software even if you are not a designer and illustrator but like to make vector images. Some of its key features are listed below:
- It provides a powerful text tool.
- INKSPACE provides flexible drawing tools.
- Learning resources are also offered by it.
- Apart from this, it provides you with a Colour selector.
- It is available for free.
- Also, it has a user-friendly interface.
- Moreover, it allows you to export files in PDF, PNG, DXF, and many more formats.
- You can easily share files with others.
4. BOXY SVG
BOXY SVG has an intuitive user interface. You can take most of the actions on canvas. Apart from this, you will be able to access many features with the help of keyboard shortcuts. Some of its key features are listed below:
- You can save SVG files to a disk.
- It is compatible with Mac and Windows.
- Moreover, you can save and host files in the cloud.
- Both professionals and beginners can use BOXY SVG.
- It allows you to edit SVG files.
- A web app is also there, so you can use that too.
- Apart from this, you can sync settings between devices.
5. Affinity Designer
Affinity Designer is one of the best Adobe Illustrator alternative Mac. It is also compatible with Windows. Apart from this, it is fast. It can handle even the most complex documents. It allows you to make vector graphics, so the quality of your graphics will not be affected even if the graphics are zoomed in. Some of its key features are listed below:
- It allows you to use Pixel preview mode.
- Affinity Designer has tools that will enable you to become efficient.
- You can customize keyboard shortcuts.
- It is a perfect tool for creating templates for social media.
- You can become efficient with the help of this tool.
- It is versatile.
- Also, it has powerful contour and zooming tools.
- It provides sophisticated typography options.
- Moreover, it is user-friendly.
- It provides a 30-day trial.
Also Read: How Can You Delete Adobe Account
Sketch is an easy-to-use vector graphics software. It also allows you to collaborate, making it a perfect tool for businesses as you can become efficient and resolve issues in real-time. Also, you can test the prototypes on your devices with the help of Figma. We have provided its key features that will help you decide which is the perfect choice for you:
- You can store files.
- It is an ideal web app.
- Moreover, Sketch offers powerful design tools to help you become efficient.
- Sketch allows you to customize workflow.
- It provides hassle-free handoff.
- Sketch also provides smart layouts.
- It allows you to make vector-based graphics.
With the help of VectorStyler, you can make illustrations, logos, drawings, icons, typography and vector art. Also, if you want to add an inner or outer glow to shapes and objects, you can use this. Some of its key features are listed below:
- It is one of the best Adobe Illustrator alternative Mac.
- You can cut and merge intersecting shapes using the trim and join tool.
- You can place and edit text on any shape.
- VectorStyler allows you to add live image effects to vector objects.
- Also, you can create and edit real vector brushes.
- It will enable you to create a scatter brush.
- You can use the character tool.
- It allows you to apply colour filters on vector objects.
- Apart from this, you can create and edit nondestructive shapes.
- Moreover, the elastic warp effect and displacement effect are also possible.
Another best Illustrator alternative Mac is Figma. It allows you to work in a team. Apart from this, in FigJam, you can make diagrams and sticky notes. You will be able to receive feedback in real time with its help of it. Some of its key features are listed below:
If you use this software, less manual resizing will be required.
- Vector Networks allow you to draw in any direction.
- Centralized file management is possible with the help of Figma.
- Advanced drawings are also provided.
- You can upload videos.
- Third-party integrations are also possible with the help of Figma
- Figma Help centre and Figma Support Forum are also there.
- Your work gets automatically saved in Figma cloud software.
- It provides you with Advanced font features.
- It allows you to export PDF, SVG, PNG and JPG.
Also Read: Top 21 Best Alternatives to Adobe InDesign
Amandine is one of the best vector graphics software. You can use it even if you are an amateur but have a creative mind. You can download this app on App Store and Mac App Store. It offers every tool that will help you to show your creativity to the world. Some of its key features are listed below:
- It has an intuitive user interface.
- Moreover, you save vector images in SVG, PDF and EPS format.
- Amandine allows you to add depth to the illustrations that you have made.
- Apart from this, it has a recolour option.
- You can select and modify objects.
- Advanced drawing is possible with the help of this app.
- It has a width tool.
- You can save Amandine shapes into custom libraries.
- Also, it allows you to arrange sheets on the canvas.
- Using this tool, you can create multiple layers and sublayers.
- You will be able to convert points to smooth points.
- It allows you to create text in shapes.
- Apart from this, you can add multiple strokes and fills.
Vectr is a free vector graphics editor. If you are looking for software that is easy to use and has powerful tools, then Vectr will be the perfect choice for you. Even if you are not a professional then, also you can use it because it provides you with intuitive tools that will guide you. Also, it has a low learning curve. Some of its key features are listed below:
- It allows you to share a real-time view of your activity.
- It allows you to vector-based graphics so you can scale without losing clarity.
- With the help of Vectr, you can create logos, presentations, cards, website mockups, brochures and 2D graphics.
- It has time-saving tools.
- Vectr also provides a chat feature.
- It is lightweight software.
- It is one of best Illustrator alternative Mac.
- Moreover, it is also compatible with Windows.
- It uses artificial intelligence.
If you are looking for vector-based graphics software for your Mac, then Graphic is one of Adobe Illustrator alternative Mac. A user guide and Tutorials are also provided by it. You can fill the objects with vivid colours. We have listed some of its key features below:
- It has provided keyboard shortcuts that will help you become efficient.
- Moreover, brush tools allow you to create sleek calligraphic brushes.
- It is easy to create an arrowed line with the help of this software.
- Furthermore, the pen tools it provides will help you draw a complex path.
- With the help of a pencil, you can create a freehand path.
- The Graphic allows you to manage documents.
- Objects and points can be rotated, slanted and scaled on Graphics.
- With the help of Graphic, you can rotate, slant and scale points or objects.
- Arc tools are there that will help you to create a pie chart.
Also Read: 25 Best Adobe Premiere Pro Free Alternatives
Another Adobe Illustrator alternative Mac is Inker. With the help of Inker, you can draw logos and typography. Also, it simplifies sketch inking. Not only this, it helps you create neat shapes. We have listed some of its key features, so keep reading to know about it:
- You can draw smooth lines.
- It allows you to adjust colours.
- Moreover, you can organize the colour palette.
- Using Inker, you can arrange created items.
- It is available for Android.
13. Vecteezy Editor
Another best Illustrator alternative Mac in the list is Vecteezy Editor. It is easy for beginners and a powerful tool for professionals. Apart from this, it is loaded with powerful features that will make the work easier for you. Some of its excellent features are listed below:
- It does not deal with layers.
- Apart from this, you will get access to thousands of free templates.
- It provides regular updates.
- It has provided keyboard shortcuts.
14. Gravit Designer
Gravit Designer is a cross-platform design tool. It has a user-friendly interface. Some of its excellent features are listed below:
- Quick prototyping is possible with the help of Gravit Designer.
- It offers you various tools such as knife tool, bezigon tool, advanced path tool, and more.
- You can export files in multiple formats.
- Also, you can apply multiple fills and borders to any object.
- Apart from this, you can add multiple indestructible effects.
Also Read: How to Disable Adobe AcroTray.exe at Startup
If you are looking for Adobe Illustrator alternative Mac, then LUNACY is an excellent choice. It is available for free. Prototyping is possible with the help of LUNACY. We have listed some of its key features below:
- It has a Dummy Text Generator.
- LUNACY allows you to work in an offline mode.
- You can comment on canvas and prototypes.
- It is compatible with Windows and Linux.
- The dark mode is also there.
- It allows you to do vector manipulation.
Another name in best Illustrator alternative Mac list is DesignEvo. Using this software, you can make online logos. Also, you can use more than 10,000 templates to create a logo. It is available for free. Some of its excellent features are provided below:
- It allows you to design a logo in 5 minutes.
- DesignEvo offers more than 100 fonts in various styles.
- Using it, you can make social media profile logos.
- DesignEvo is user-friendly.
- It has millions of free vector icons.
- You will be able to work with SVG and PDF files.
Omber is one of the best Adobe Illustrator alternative Mac. With its help, you can rescale, reshape and recolour the art you have created. Some of its key features are listed below:
- Using Omber, you can combine lines and shapes into complex meshes.
- It allows you to work with vector-based graphics.
- Apart from this, you can easily make dramatic colour blends.
- You can access the alpha channel of shapes.
- It allows you to manipulate images.
- Omber will enable you to group shapes together.
- Moreover, undo and redo options are also there.
- You can blend colours over lines.
Also Read: Is Photoshop Express Free?
LazPaint allows you to work with vector images. It is compatible with Windows, Linux, Raspberry Pi and Mac OS. We have listed some of its key features below:
- You can create and edit SVG images.
- It is free.
- Apart from that, it is lightweight software.
- NanoCell vs QLED: Which TV is Better?
- How to Calculate Z Score in Excel
- Adobe Lightroom vs Lightroom Classic: What’s the Difference?
- 24 Best Adobe Illustrator Free Alternative
We hope our doc has guided you well in telling you about Adobe Illustrator alternative Mac. So let us know about your favourite alternative, and leave your queries or suggestions in the comments section below.