It is always good to compare two products if you are about to purchase a product. It becomes even more critical when you are going to buy an electrical product because electrical goods are costly. So, if you are about to purchase a TV and cannot decide whether to buy a NanoCell TV or QLED TV because you do not know difference between NanoCell and QLED TV, then do not worry. We have provided the answers to the questions such as is NanoCell better than QLED and which is better LG NanoCell vs Samsung QLED.
Table of Contents
NanoCell vs QLED: Which TV is Better?
In this article, we will tell the difference between NanoCell vs QLED, which will help you decide is NanoCell better than QLED. Furthermore, we have written the difference b/w LG NanoCell vs Samsung QLED TV. So, please keep reading to learn about it.
What is Difference Between NanoCell and QLED?
We have presented difference between NanoCell and QLED TV below:
|Image quality||The image quality on NanoCell will be excellent as the impurities will get filtered by nanoparticles. But QLED images will be superior to NnaoCell images.||If you want a TV on which images look vibrant and natural, QLED will be a perfect choice. The black and grey images would be better than NanoCell. It also has a better contrast ratio than NanoCell TVs.|
|Brightness||The brightness level of NanoCell TVs is more than that of QLED. So, NanoCell beats QLED TVs here.||The brightness level is lower than NanoCell because each pixel on a QLED TV is an individual LED that is limited in terms of brightness.|
|Viewing angles||In terms of viewing angles, NanoCell TVs again beat QLED TVs. The reason for the large viewing angle is that it uses IPS panels.||QLED TVs are less superior to NanoCell when it comes to viewing angles.|
Which is Better NanoCell vs QLED for Gaming?
If you cannot decide which one to buy, a Nanocell or QLED TV for gaming, do not worry. Because here, we will tell you which is better for gaming. So keep reading to know about it:
- In terms of refresh rate and response rate, both are the same. So, if you want to select a TV based on this for gaming, you can choose any of them.
- But when it comes to showing darker regions better, you should pick up QLED TV.
So, the answer to this question will depend on your needs.
Also Read: Which is Better Between Samsung vs iPhone?
Is NanoCell Better than QLED?
Both TVs have a common goal, and that common goal is to provide their users with a quality experience. So, the answer to the question is NanoCell better than QLED TV is subjective. But still, we have made a few points below that will help you decide which is better:
- If you like to watch movies with your family or friends, then you can go for NanoCell TV because it offers a wide range of viewing angles. Even if you live alone and like to watch TV, you can choose this because you will not have to sit exactly in front of the TV to ensure higher image quality. So, you will get clarity even when you watch the TV from the side
- But if you want a higher contrast ratio and like to watch TV at night or in darker rooms, then you can go for QLED TV.
- If you watch HDR content, you can go for QLED TV because it offers a high contrast ratio.
- In QLED TV issue of burn-in is common. But in NanoCell TV, this issue is not there. So if you want to answer the question which is better based on this factor, then NanoCell TV is the winner.
Which is Better, LG NanoCell vs Samsung QLED?
The answer to this question is subjective. So you can choose any of them depending on your requirements. But do not worry, we have still done the comparison that will help you decide which is better, LG NanoCell vs Samsung QLED:
- By the type of panel and lighting, Samsung QLED and LG NanoCell TVs can be distinguished. Samsung typically utilises VA panels, which provide a purer black and more clarity in shadows but with a narrower viewing angle. On the other hand, LG typically employs IPS panels, which offer higher viewing angles but low contrast.
- Also, Samsung QLED TVs have been tested to ensure that they are not affected by afterglow and burn-in.
So, the answer will depend on what you want and what you can compromise as both TVs are excellent.
Also Read: How to Sign into Samsung Account on TV
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. What is the difference between QLED and just LED?
Ans. The main one is that QLED uses quantum dot layer to produce a broader range of colours.
Q2. Is QLED hard on the eyes?
Ans. No, OLED TVs are not hard on the eyes.
Q3. Does QLED fade over time?
Ans. No, QLED does not fade over time because they use quantum dots, and they do not degrade.
- 5 Ways to Fix Discord Friend Request Failed Error
- NanoCell vs. OLED: Which is Better?
- How to Connect Samsung Phone to TV with HDMI
- Why is Screen Mirroring Not Working on My Samsung TV?
We hope this article helped you understand the difference between NanoCell vs QLED. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.