If you’ve heard about ChatGPT, you may have come across Writesonic. It is an AI tool that utilizes GPT models from OpenAI. When you visit their website, you’ll find various options to purchase its plans. If you’re unsure about which plan is best for you, we’ll help you understand the differences in their pricing. However, before making a purchase, should you even consider getting a plan in the first place? In this article, we’ll discuss Writesonic pricing and review, while also comparing it with ChatGPT and Rytr.
Writesonic: Pricing and Review
Writesonic is an AI-powered writing tool designed to assist content creators in generating various forms of content efficiently. It can produce SEO-friendly content for blogs, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and Shopify. Writesonic offers different pricing plans to fulfill the needs of various users. These plans are as follows:
1. Free Plan
This plan is ideal for hobby projects and individuals who want to try out Writesonic. It offers limited features and is available at no cost.
- Features: It offers limited access to AI tools, a 10,000-word limit, browser extensions, Chatsonic AI chatbot, Photosonic (AI Image Generator), basic integrations, and community support. It only utilizes model GPT 3.5. With this plan, you can generate up to 10k premium words per month.
- Duration of Free Trial: The Free Plan is free to use indefinitely.
2. Small Team Plan
This plan is designed for small businesses and teams.
- Features: It has everything in the Free Plan, plus access to GPT-4 and GPT-4 32K, API access, brand voice, and more. Before buying, you’ll be asked to choose between the two models: GPT 3.5 and GPT 4. With the same price, you’ll get fewer premium words per month in GPT 4 than in GPT 3.5. However, you can go with higher premium words for a higher price.
- Pricing: The Small Team Plan is priced at a subscription fee per month, starting at $13 per month, with additional discounts for students and non-profit organizations.
3. Enterprise Plan
This plan is suitable for medium-sized businesses with more advanced requirements.
- Features: It offers custom packages, single sign-on (SSO) login, priority support, training sessions, and all the features of the Small Team Plan.
- Pricing: The Enterprise Plan offers custom pricing based on the specific needs of the business. For medium-large businesses, it’s generally $500+ per month.
4. Freelancer Plan
This plan is tailored for individual content creators and freelancers.
- Features: It has the exact features of the Free Plan but with one exception. Instead of only 10k premium words a month, you can generate an unlimited number of premium words.
- Pricing: The Freelancer Plan is priced at a subscription fee per month, i.e., $16 per month.
How to Sign Up For Writesonic Free Trial
After knowing about Writesonic pricing, it is time to know about its free trial. The good thing about a Writesonic free trial is that you don’t need a credit card to sign up. Furthermore, its trial period is entirely free for a lifetime. To log in or sign up for your Writesonic account, follow these steps:
1. Visit the official Writesonic website.
2. Click on the GET STARTED FREE button to access the Writesonic free trial plan.
Note: Alternatively, you can click on the SIGN IN button.
3. Here, sign up with Google, Apple, or use your email address and password associated with your Writesonic account.
On the Library page, you can access other features like free-to-use Chatsonic, AI Article Writer 4.0, and AI Article Writer 5.0.
And that’s it! You will be able to access Writesonic free trial and create quality content!
Writesonic vs ChatGPT
Writesonic and ChatGPT are both powerful AI-driven tools, but they serve different purposes and excel in distinct areas. Let’s review Writesonic vs ChatGPT to get better knowledge between the two:
|Content Generation Focus||Writesonic is primarily designed for content creation, making it particularly useful for tasks like writing articles, blog posts, emails, and more.||ChatGPT, while versatile, is more focused on generating human-like responses in conversational interactions.|
|Efficiency and Accuracy||Users have reported that Writesonic is faster than ChatGPT and provides more accurate answers according to user feedback.||Compared to Writesonic, it is less accurate and efficient.|
|Specialized for Copywriting||Writesonic is particularly strong in copywriting tasks, assisting users in creating compelling and persuasive content.||ChatGPT can be used as a copywriting tool with proper prompts.|
|Capabilities||Writesonic supports multiple languages and offers a wide range of content types, making it suitable for various industries and purposes. It can also provide tools for proofreading, editing, content recommendations, and business growth tips.||ChatGPT, on the other hand, has limitations such as a lack of knowledge of recent events, no voice support, inability to generate visuals, and occasional server issues.|
Also Read: ChatSonic vs ChatGPT: Which is Better?
Writesonic vs Rytr
Rytr excels at generating blog ideas, and outlines, and serving various general use cases but it also has its limitations. Let’s take a look at the differences between Writesonic and Rytr:
|Latest Information||Writesonic offers the capability to access the internet for the latest information, a feature that Rytr lacks.||Rytr excels at generating blog ideas, and outlines, and serving various general use cases. However, it has limitations. It is not proficient in providing factual or current information and sometimes tends to repeat content within a paragraph.|
|User-friendliness||It is very user-friendly. You can easily navigate between options. Also, it helps you create professional-looking content without having to start from scratch.||It provides an easy-to-navigate interface, making tasks like creating a story plot, cover letter, headings, and outlines straightforward. This is facilitated through an intuitive dropdown menu.|
|High-quality Content Writing||Writesonic stands out as the superior choice over Rytr. Its advanced capabilities and robust features make it the preferred option for this specific purpose.||It creates engaging and compelling content in seconds.|
Does Writesonic Utilize GPT Models?
Yes, Writesonic utilizes GPT models for its operations. It is powered by the advanced GPT-3 and GPT-4 model, which is the latest language model developed by OpenAI.
Is Writesonic Better than ChatGPT?
It depends on the use case. If you’re a content or copywriter, Writesonic may or may not help you. It just depends on whether you even need it or not. If you’re a beginner, you probably should choose Writesonic over ChatGPT because it also has a feature to enhance the prompt which is not included in ChatGPT.
On the other hand, if you have some experience in writing prompts for ChatGPT for content generation, you may not find Writesonic as helpful. You can give your own persona to ChatGPT to change the tone. In the ChatGPT free version, you cannot access web support. However, if you’re a plus member of ChatGPT, you’ll get the GPT-4 model with web access support. You can also access web support in ChatGPT in the free version using some third-party extensions.
We found that in some cases while reviewing Writesonic, it performed better for facts. For others, ChatGPT performed better for understanding the context. You can try both for free before purchasing any AI tool.
Also Read: 19 Best Free AI Story Generator Tools
We hope this article helped you understand Writesonic pricing, review, its comparison with ChatGPT and Rytr, and more. If you have any other questions or suggestions, feel free to share them in the comments section below.