Amazon Fire TV has been one of the fascinating innovations of the modern epoch. It is the latest in the line of Amazon’s zealous endeavors to branch out into different spheres of the industry and has a globalized impact on every industry there is to be a foray into. However, users have sporadically reported a few curiosities with its operation, one of them being why does your Firestick say network disconnected. Stay tuned to get the answer to it. Also, this article will answer your questions, such as why Amazon say no internet connection, Firestick not connecting to TV, and how to reboot Firestick. Let’s dive right in!
Why Does Your Firestick Say Network Disconnected?
The Firestick is the device used to navigate the TV interface and relay instructions to it. The Fire TV offers streamlined access to every major subscription available while allowing the user to access the Internet and Google Play Store and download fascinating apps and games to the user’s liking.
What Does It Mean Network Disconnected?
Network Disconnected means that a certain hindrance is obstructing the Fire TV’s access to the Internet.
Why Does Your Amazon Say No Internet Connection?
Below are the reasons why does your Firestick say network disconnected:
- Your Internet has been disconnected from your Fire TV or there is an obstruction in access to the internet.
- Your service plan does not extend to multiple devices.
- The router is placed too far from the proximity of your TV.
Why Does Your Firestick Keep Saying Network Disconnected?
This problem mainly arises when you move too far from the proximity of your TV, just severing the connection between it and the Firestick. This is would answer your question why does your Firestick say network disconnected.
Why is Your Firestick Not Connecting to Your TV?
Below are the reasons for the Firestick not connecting to TV issue:
- The device is broken
- The batteries have been exhausted
- Too much distance between TV & Firestick
- Your TV is malfunctioning and requires concerted attention
These could be the reasons for the Amazon Firestick say no internet connection you should note and inspect for on your device.
How Can You Reconnect Your Firestick to Your Network?
Follow the below steps to reconnect your Fire Stick to your network:
1. Remove and attach a connection between the Firestick and your TV.
2. Plug one end of the micro-USB wire emanating from the Firestick into the device itself. The other one should be in the complementary power adapter device.
3. Select the Settings gear icon from the home screen.
4. Choose Network.
5. Select the desirable network.
Note: Choose Rescan if you cannot detect any network of your choice.
6. Enter the Password and choose Connect.
Also Read: Fix Screen Mirroring Amazon Firestick Issues
How Can You Fix Your Firestick Disconnected?
After learning why does your Firestick say network disconnected, here are the steps to fix the issue:
Option I: Basic Troubleshooting
Let us see how you can resolve the Firestick disconnected issue with this simple steps:
- Remove the power adapter and re-plug it into the port after a minute.
- Reduce the distance between the Fire Stick and the router.
- Also, you can restart or reset your router/modem to fix this issue. For that, read our guide on How to Troubleshoot Network Connectivity Problems on Windows 10.
Option II: Reconnect Network
You can also reconnect to the network you are currently connected which might be generating the problem.
1. Reconnect the Firestick and your TV.
2. Plug one end of the micro-USB wire emanating from the Firestick into the device itself while the other is in the complementary power adapter device.
3. Select the Settings gear icon > Network.
4. Select the desirable network or Rescan if you cannot detect any network of your choice.
5. Enter the Password in the given field.
6. Then, choose Connect to fix the Firestick network disconnected issue.
Also Read: How to Cast to Firestick from Windows PC
How Can You Reboot Your Firestick?
You can reboot Firestick by following the upcoming steps.
1. From the home screen, select the Settings gear icon, as shown below.
2. Select the My Fire TV option.
3. Now, hit the Restart option.
4. Finally, select Restart again from the popup to confirm the action.
This method also sometimes helps to fix the Firestick say network disconnected issue instantly.
Also Read: How to Speed Up Firestick
Why Does Your Wi-Fi Keeps Getting Disconnected?
Below are the reasons why WiFi keeps getting disconnected:
- There is a weak connection between your TV and the WiFi.
- The router is placed in an obtrusive location where the signal is impeded.
- There might be glitches in your TV.
- IP Address is unable to be detected.
How Can You Fix Your Internet Connection Disconnected?
Below are some of how you can fix the above-said issue:
- Remove the power adapter and re-plug it into the port after a minute
- Turn on/off the toggle to reconnect the network
- Reduce the distance between the Fire Stick and the router
- Test the internet speed
- Reboot your modem/router
Read and follow our guide on How to Troubleshoot Network Connectivity Problems on Windows 10 to learn more about troubleshooting steps to fix internet connectivity issues.
- How to Update NBA 2K16
- Why Your Samsung Laptop Won’t Turn On?
- 19 Best Firestick Apps for Movies, TV Shows, & Live TV
- How to Turn Off Firestick
We hope that you learned about why does your Firestick say network disconnected and how to reboot Firestick. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Let us know what you want to learn about next.