Yahoo Calendar allows you to keep track of your daily events and manage your important tasks right from your Yahoo Mail account. But recent upgrades to the platform interface might make it challenging for you to find this feature. To solve this issue, follow this guide to discover where the Calendar is in Yahoo Mail and learn the setup process for customization.
Table of Contents
Where is the Calendar in Yahoo Mail?
To access the calendar in Yahoo Mail, you can follow the steps given below:
1. Visit Yahoo Mail Sign in page.
2. Enter your Yahoo email address and Password and click Next to finish signing in.
3. Click on the Calendar tab from the right pane, as shown pane.
Note: You can also directly access the calendar by visiting the Yahoo Calendar page.
4. Click on Calendar full view to view the Yahoo Mail calendar in full-screen mode.
Does Yahoo Have a Calendar Like Google?
Yes, Yahoo does have a calendar feature like Google. The features include:
- It allows you to create multiple calendars, each with its color scheme, making it easy to distinguish between different types of events.
- You can also add recurring events, set reminders, and receive notifications via email or SMS to ensure that you never forget an important event.
- You can invite your contacts to events, view certain events’ details, and send messages to attendees directly from your calendars.
- You can access it from any device with an internet connection, be it your computer, smartphone, or tablet. It means that you can easily manage your calendar on the go irrespective of where you are.
Also Read: Share Your Google Calendar With Someone Else
What Format is Yahoo Calendar?
The Calendar in Yahoo Mail uses CalDAV internet standards to display the calendar. It allows its users to import and export events in various formats, such as iCal (ICS), CSV, and vCard. This feature allows users to easily transfer their events between different calendar applications or devices.
Yahoo Calendar allows users to customize the calendar viewing format according to their preferences:
- In the Day view, users can view all the events they have in a particular way.
- The Week view displays events for the entire week in a single view.
- The Month view provides a monthly calendar format, where users can see events for a particular day by clicking on the day.
- The Agenda view is a list of all the events in a single view which allows users to keep track of upcoming events.
How Do I Set Up a Yahoo Calendar?
You can follow the following steps to set up your Yahoo Calendar:
1. Navigate to the Yahoo Calendar page on Yahoo Mail.
Note: Make sure to sign in to your Yahoo account, if not already.
2. From the left side of the page, hover your mouse pointer on My calendars and click on the Plus (+) icon.
3. Enter the desired name for your calendar in the Calendar title field.
4. Select the desired calendar color to help you differentiate it from other calendars on Yahoo Mail.
Note 1: You can also add a description and choose the time zone for the calendar.
Note 2: If you want to share your calendar with others, click on the toggle switch next to Share by email to turn it on. You can add the email addresses and give them access to view or edit your calendar.
5. Once you have entered all the necessary details, click on the Save option to create your new calendar.
We hope this guide has helped you understand where is the Calendar in Yahoo Mail and its setup process. To sum up, you can open the Yahoo Calendar from the Yahoo Mail sidebar, and some of its functionalities are the same as Google Calendar. Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments section below, and keep visiting our page for more informative articles!