When creating a Discord server, you have the option to invite different bots that can assist in streamlining tasks within the channels. With many Discord bots available, the choice depends on your specific objectives and the features each bot offers. In this article, we’ll give you an insight into everything you need to know about what is CAPTCHA bot on Discord, its commands, and use cases.
What is CAPTCHA Bot on Discord?
Among the plethora of Discord bots available, CAPTCHA stands out as an important addition to your server. It verifies users and further detects if any spam or raid is approaching your channel. This free-to-use bot works 24/7 to safeguard and secure the following:
- Crypto Servers
- Web3 communities
- Creator communities
- Game servers
- NFT servers
CAPTCHA bot can also be used to secure your personal channel.
What are the Benefits of Using a CAPTCHA Bot?
We already know that When utilized, the CAPTCHA bot offers the following benefits.
- It removes scams and ultimately protects users from phishing attacks.
- It flags suspicious accounts and verifies the account itself for any possible scam.
- The CAPTCHA bot verifies all participating members using various methods to prevent scams.
- Those who fail to be verified get kicked out of the server.
Is the CAPTCHA Bot Safe, Secure and Legit?
Yes, the CAPTCHA bot is secure, safe to use, and legit as well. When implemented, it helps members complete tasks and prevent scams, spam, unwanted raids & phishing on their channels.
How to Use CAPTCHA Bot Discord
First, we need to add the both to the server. Ffollow the given steps.
1. Launch the Captcha bot website and under ADD TO SERVER, choose the server to which to want to invite the bot.
2. Click on Continue to add the bot.
3. Click on Authorise to give the necessary permissions.
4. Verify the captcha and once done, the bot will be added to the server.
5. After adding the bot, a pop-up will show up on the screen, click on Continue to Discord
6. Now to configure the bot, click on the link.
7. Set up the Verification Channel and choose the Verification Location.
8. Scroll down, configure the Verification Method and when the rest of the settings are done, click on Add a role to finally start the bot.
Note: You can also enter the /verify command to verify the captcha and /config command to configure the settings.
Important Commands for Captcha Bot
- /verify – Users without the verification role can use. This will send them a in form of either a link or image.
- /reset – Users without the verification role can use it to get rid of any captcha that hasn’t been completed for another server.
- /config – Provides link to the servers dashboard. You can view and configure settings for the bot.
- /analytics – Provides a link to your server’s analytics page.
Recommended: 34 Best Dice Bots for Discord
We hope this article helped you understand what is CAPTCHA bot on Discord. Feel free to leave your suggestions & queries n the comment section below. For more such tech-related information, stay tuned to TechCult.