Why not let’s sprinkle some excitement and inject some fun into your server? Gone are the days of searching for a coin to toss during a passionate game night to decide who’s on dish duty. There is a multitude of mischievous little Dice bots for Discord and we have compiled a list of the best ones for you.
Table of Contents
Best Discord Dice Bots
Dice bots are not just about rolling the dice during games on Discord. These virtual companions are equipped with different features to help players in a wide range of tabletop games and add an extra layer of fun. Let’s go through the best of them. Prepare yourself to roll the dice and determine your fate.
PixxieBot is the versatile key if you want to boost the overall interaction among members, keep them engaged, and add value to your server. With its range of features and games, it can help uplift the experience and provide hours of entertainment for your community.
- Claims 99.99% uptime
- Customize the default prefix for your server with the /prefix [new] command.
- Assign funny nicknames to a friend, roast them with the /roast command from over 200 funny roasts
- Multiple games such as Hangry Games, Guess The Number, Make A Sentence, Truth or Dare
- Huge and amazing GIF collection
- Database of 38,000 historic dates and facts
- Utility features to lock channels and make them image-only
Bogsy’s Dice Bot assists users to roll dice with best-named modifiers and quickrolls and streamlines the gameplay of tabletop games played on Discord. If you want to keep track of dice rolls, this is the one you can opt for to bring entertainment to your usual gaming sessions.
- Create and save your quickrolls, shortcuts, and modifiers.
- Slash commands make it easier to integrate and use
- Responds to DMs, replies, and mentions
- Memory capabilities remember previous rolls and modifiers
- Can perform multiple rolls at once
Also Read: How to Add Green Bot on Discord
Ghosty is a highly adorable and versatile dice roller bot for Discord, the best to encourage interactions and entertainment within the server. It offers multiple features and games such as Hangman, Cards Against Humanity, Truth or Dare, Minesweeper, and more.
- Available in multiple languages such as English, German, and Portuguese
- Ping Management helps you log and handle unwanted notifications when someone mentions you and deletes the message
- IMDb ratings
- Integrated Wikipedia
BobTheBot aims to make your community more active and engaging by providing features that encourage interaction and participation of members.
- Offers a random number generator (RNG) feature that lets users generate numbers for various purposes
- Provides new fonts that can be used in Discord messages
- Encryption feature lets you encrypt and decrypt messages
- Get color with hex and RGB codes
- Roll dice, Flip a coin
- Get quotes, jokes, and facts
- Multiple games to play within the server such as rock paper scissors, mastermind, etc
Alfred is a multipurpose useful bot that offers you various entertainment features, music and voice commands, etc. to help you uplift the interaction levels in the server.
- Utility commands to search YouTube for songs, lyrics, search and generate random images
- Create Embeds, discover memes, beg for money or jobs, etc
- Customizable prefixes for commands
- Play games such as 8 Ball, Rock Paper Scissors, etc
Also Read: How to Use Naruto Bot on Discord
6. Dice Roller
As the name suggests, the Dice Roller Discord bot is perfect for server members who play tabletop role-playing games or activities that depend on chance and luck.
- Roll multiple dice, special dice, and dice with modifiers
- Slash commands keep it user-friendly
- Customizable prefix allows you to personalize the bot
- Post DND jokes to add a sense of humor
Goomba’s 8-Ball is as interesting and fun as it sounds. This Discord dice roller bot is best for situations where you want to ask witty questions, get fun responses, roll dice, or do a coin flip. All you have to do is invite it to your server and that’s it.
- Provides inspirational, humorous, or thought-provoking quotes that can be shared with other members
- /insults command randomly selects an insult that can be used in a light-hearted manner to pull the legs of your friends
- Word of the day feature shares a word along with its definition and helps you expand your vocabulary.
- Allows you to suggest responses and interact more with the bot
8. Dice Witch
Dice Witch is quite a popular and advanced bot option that rather than making things boring and monotonous, brings your rolls to life. It rolls a TRPG dice that is displayed visually on the screen for a more realistic experience. You can roll dice with any number of sides, but the images of four, six, eight, ten, twelve, or twenty-sided dice can be seen.
- Use multiple modifiers in conjunction with each other
- One or more dice can be re-rolled when it rolls the lowest possible number
- Exploded dice are combined in a single roll
- Sort the results of rolls in ascending or descending
Also Read: 28 Best Discord Game Bots
Button Dice Roller is a visual bot, particularly useful for smartphones that use buttons, i.e., touch response instead of slash commands to trigger rolls. Once you configure it to any Discord channel using a command, the bot will provide a message with different options. Players have to tap and select any option which will prompt the bot to post the result.
- Supports Discord Threads that allow users to roll dice within a specific conversation or topic
- Also supports Text in Voice and forum
- Answers can be sent in different channels
- Provides images of the dice roll results
Also Read: 28 Best Discord Game Bots
10. Dice Golem
Dice Golem is a clean & user-friendly bot on your Discord server that can roll common RPG and TRPG dice expressions, like 2d6+1, with the support of modifiers like drop/keep, re-roll, and more.
- Secret Rolls allow you to roll the dice without having to switch windows
- With Private Rolls, you can message the bot directly and have results sent back to you as DMs
- Responds to direct messages and mentions within the server
- Saved expressions help you manage often-made rolls
Hector comes under one of the best multipurpose, beginner-friendly, and 24/7 online Discord dice bots. Created with intuitiveness and functionality in mind, it can be a great addition to your server. The best part about Hector is that it works in English, Portuguese, Polish, Greek, and Spanish language.
- Pre-determined list of roles that users can assign themselves
- Attractive and advanced giveaways such as re-rolling, sending automatic sending, and attaching graphics
- Roll dice with both number sides and RPG notation
- English, Portuguese, Polish, Greek, and Spanish language.
- Generate polls, check the weather, and so on.
Also Read: 70 Best Telegram Bots For Productivity
Feyre is designed for playing Dragons and Dungeons (D&D) and other role-playing games within the Discord platform. It aims to provide a seamless and user-friendly experience and you can enjoy multiple advanced features during your gameplay session.
- Roll dice of any size with built-in advantage and skill checks
- Re-roll button to re-roll previous rolls
- Tracker keeps a note of characters’ turns and wallets.
- Quick lookup of features, conditions, spells, items, monsters, and weapons among others
Also Read: 13 Best Apex Legends Discord Servers
Often there can be situations of indecisiveness in a Discord server, and for that, the Wizbot can be the best dice bot choice. All you need is to simply spin the wheel and turn the tough decision into an easy choice within seconds. Rather than going over something, again and again, this is a great way to leave everything to chance.
- Supports coin flipping, magic 8 ball answers, deal blackjack and dice rolling
- Generates and displays facts using random pics
- Use AI to generate an image
- Cracks up hilarious jokes that keep the server happy
- Manages light moderation levels such as gain points daily or losing points for using harmful language
- Can convert text into 1337
Realm of Darkness Is a multipurpose tool that helps Discord users play different games such as Vampire: the Masquerade and Hunder: the Recoking 5th edition games with ease. You can ask it to track characters, integrate websites, or simply roll the dice. Moreover, you can use different commands to set or delete characters and view character lists.
AnyDice Discord bot is a versatile bot with multiple capabilities. It provides an option to flip coins and roll the dice for you among others. You can access several commands and their usage to operate them using the a!help command.
- Can combine dice expressions and numerical values as well
- Helps you convert Celsius into Fahrenheit and vice versa.
Also Read: How to Authorize Apps on Discord
Koblod is an intelligent dice roller bot that imports, integrates, and manages multiple characters from Wanderer’s Guide and Pathbuilder 2E with Discord. Since it can be annoying for players to manage multiple roles simultaneously, Kobold does the job with ease.
- Roll dice using the character’s stats
- Custom dice expressions
- Random dice roll results
- Track characters and NPCs
- Import monsters into the initiative and roll their attacks along with damage
17. Dice Bot
Dice Bot is a pretty simple Discord dice bot. It does not possess advanced features like other similar bots. Thus, you can only roll dice with its help and spare yourself from learning too many commands and dealing with different configurations.
Also Read: 15 Best Soundboard for Discord
Discspire is a Discord dice bot designed for users to easily prepare dice rolls for TalesSpire, a virtual tabletop role-playing game.
Macros are pre-defined sets of dice rolls or commands that can be executed with a single command to save time and smooth the gameplay. With this bot, users can create rolling commands and create Macros that can be called later.
19. Dice Maiden
Dice Maiden is one of the best dice roller bots for Discord, designed for tabletop-role playing game sessions. It can roll multiple dice, special dice, dice with modifiers, alias rolls, etc.
Also Read: How does Instagram and Facebook Use AI
Scrap is an RPG Discord bot that you can use different commands to roll the dice, delete characters, send private messages to only one user, manage stats, set fields, and so on. This bot lets users send custom embeds with character photos and names during RPGs via chat. It is a pretty popular option among Discord users for its multipurpose features.
From playing tabletop games to embarking on heart-pounding adventures in Dungeons & Dragons, Dicer is a perfect option. This Discord bot comes with only one command to /roll to roll the dice with basic maths expressions and that’s it. The syntax is easy to understand, making it beginner-friendly.
If strategy-based games are not your cup of tea, then you might fancy chance-based games on Discord like D&D and other dice games. Using the Raleigh bot, you can easily roll virtual dice, do quick mathematical equations, or consume healing potions to fight in Dungeons & Dragons. However, some users are not a fan of its occasional, unexpected, and unwanted crash issue.
Dicecord is a multipurpose Discord dice bot that was created to facilitate various randomization-related tasks. You can ask it to roll dice draw cards and unlock the complete potential of the platform. As this is a free bot option, it can help you enjoy different games with your friends.
Ficus’s Lucky Dice is a popular dice bot for Discord users to assist them with dice rolling for a variety of tabletop games, such as Dungeons and Dragons. It can roll dice in different rolling variations such as multiple dice, special dice, and modifiers.
25. Fate Dice
Fate Dice is another good option that you can go for if you are looking for a Discord dice bot. As fancy as it sounds, Fate Dice allows players to roll dice for roleplay games. For this, players can either roll dice in DMs or any Discord channel.
26. Mr. Dice
If you are a Dragon & Dungeon enthusiast, then you will surely love Mr. Dice. This Discord bot dice is armed with multiple features such as rolling dice, spells, and weapons. Moreover, it has tons of admirers and positive reviews for its effective features. However, there are times when it suddenly stops working, making the whole experience frustrating for Discord users.
With the Fireball bot in your Discord server, you can carry out different functions as per your individual needs. For instance, it can roll different types of dice, pick random numbers, or hold a lottery for server members. Moreover, Fireball is easy to use and is great for role-playing games.
dBotPRG is an amazing Discord bot that takes over the job of rolling dice for random results in your games. It can roll multiple dice at the same time using the same command. Moreover, the bot has the ability to retain the previous dice roll and allows for the inclusion of additional dice.
Whitea is an amazing Discord bot, packed with numerous enticing features, new functions, and new minigames.
- Generate images such as anime, avatars, wallpaper, etc
- Return a random dice GIF with a random number between 1 to 6
- Generate Instagram profile, send TikTok videos
Also Read: How to Add Kupo Bot to Discord
Whether you are playing games for fun or you have something at stake, DiceMaster can multiply entertainment like you have never experienced before. It is filled with different features suitable for role-playing games, RPG sessions, and of course, DnD. It takes over the dice rolling responsibility so you can focus on the game.
Fiadh is the perfect option for people who engage in role-playing games like The Forests of Faera. This interactive bot can roll different dice depending on the game or the requirement.
Tyche is another renowned dice-rolling Discord bot that can also look up spells and provide definitions of different words. It can roll any type of dice and provide a random number to help you progress in the game. Moreover, Tyche can also take care of the advantage and disadvantages part using the appropriate flags.
If you are someone who often plays tabletop games with friends on Discord, then you need the RollBot dice roller on a server. Rather than making the process tedious and complex, it rolls the dice for you within the chat. You can moreover set multiple dice, special dice, and modifiers to make it useful for a variety of games.
34. FU Dice Bot
FU Dice bot is a dice roller for Discord. Interestingly, it supports numerous standard types of dice and does not invade your privacy. Moreover, this bot is relatively easier to use than many other similar options.
Recommended: How to Mute Discord on Streamlabs
That is it, folks! We hope you liked our compiled list of the best dice bots for Discord. It’s now time that you pick one out today, add them to the server, and let them infuse a never-ending fun factor into the interactive sessions. If you have any queries or suggestions for us, do let us know in the comments section. Stay tuned to TechCult for more such recommendations.