Using Discord has become more seamless with the added functioning of several useful bots. One such helpful bot is the Kupo Bot, which allows you to save your FFXIV character data and moderate your server with minimal effort. In this comprehensive guide, you will find out how to add Kupo Bot to Discord.
How to Add Kupo Bot to Discord
Kupo Bot, created by FFXIV, is a helpful bot on Discord. It allows you to perform various tasks, such as:
- Look up the latest news without opening a browser
- Look up character information, equipment, crafting recipes, fflogs, and many more
- Query characters, groups, servers, data centers, items, markets, and so on
- Look up something on Reddit, get the time and weather without opening a browser
- Moderate your Discord server – send warnings and strikes
- Automated spam handling, muting, and managing roles
Adding the Kupo Bot to your Discord server is as easy as a few clicks. The idea is to invite the bot into your server. Follow the steps below to do this.
1. Access the Kupo Bot on your web browser.
2. Click on Invite this Bot.
Note: Now, you will be redirected to Discord. Sign in to your account if you are signed out.
3. Select the desired server from your Discord account to add the Kupo Bot.
4. Then, click on Continue.
5. Check the permissions which you want Kupo Bot to access and click on Authorize.
Note: After authorizing this Discord app or bot, you can start using it after configuring the required channels. If you do not configure the channels, some commands of the bot may not work.
Also Read: 28 Best Discord Game Bots
How to Use Kupo Bot on Discord?
You can use the Kupo Bot by learning its commands. Some of those commands are:
- iam delete: It deletes your saved character from Kupo Bot.
- iam update: This command updates your name and server.
- iam unlink <discord id or lodestone ID>: It deletes your saved character from the bot for your Discord account.
- iamid <server> <firstname> <lastname> <lodestoneid>: It saves your character to be called with other commands.
After entering such commands, you have to press the Enter key on your keyboard. You will be prompted for any follow-up commands. Additionally, you can also configure the bot to perform moderation tasks on your server.
Note: You can learn all the commands by visiting the official Kupo Bot Commands page.
We hope this article has answered all your queries on how to add Kupo Bot to Discord. Remember, bots like these can make your life easier only if you use them correctly. Don’t forget to leave your queries or suggestions in the comments below. Also, keep visiting our site for more informative content.