Discord bots bring a whole new level of engagement and entertainment to servers. With its playful mini-games, currency system, interactive commands, and customizable profiles, the OwO Bot is a popular choice among server members. In this article, we will learn how to add and set up the OwO bot on a Discord server. Get ready to add quirkiness and create memorable experiences in your community.
How to Add OwO Bot to Discord Server
OwO bot for Discord provides a variety of features that improve user experience on the platform. You may go hunting for animals you can later sell or use in battles with other players. This helps to gain prizes and experience points. The statistics and skills of the competing animals decide the results of the battle. OwO Bot also offers various templates, including popular internet memes and viral social media posts.
Let’s take a look at how to set it up on Discord:
1. Launch the top.gg website for the OwO bot and click on the Invite button
2. Select the server where you want to add OwO Bot & click on Continue.
3. Grant the necessary permissions and click on Authorize.
4. Confirm the captcha and the OwO bot will be added to the Discord server.
Also Read: How to Fix Discord Bot if it Goes Offline
How to Use OWO Bot on Discord
To use OwO, you have various commands that can help you to perform multiple tasks. You can use the following commands:
- /help: This command is used to get information about the available commands in OwO Bot. Insert /help in the chat and the bot will respond with a list of available commands.
- /battle: It allows you to engage in a battle with other members of the server. To use it, type /battle @user in the chat, where @user is the username of the person you want to battle.
- /hunt: You can use the command to hunt for animals and earn rewards. It helps you get loot and increase your level.
- /crate: This command helps you open a crate and get rewards. You can use it to get some free items and increase your level. Simply type /crate in the chat.
Recommended: How to Set Up Rules Bot on Discord
We hope this guide was helpful for you in adding the OwO bot to your Discord server. If you have any queries or suggestions, do let us know in the comments box below. For more such bots and tech-related information, stay connected to TechCult.